HIV positive furries are just more fun...

The below is a work of fiction. Any similarity to things that have happened at conventions I have attended are, of course, purely coincidental  😉

I was at a convention and getting seriously blue balled. Anyone who's been to that kind of thing understands what I mean. Boys who are flaking, boys who get distracted, and of course, lots of boys who say yes to you, but also what to say yes to someone who's more famous or handsome so they keep you on the back burner until they finally get rejected and neither one of you go away happy. So as you can imagine, I was getting kind of frustrated, and even though I'd already had sex six times that weekend, I was looking for lucky number seven. After all, this convention was being held in a state known for liking gambling and taking risks. 😉

I was going through all of the telegram chats and other messaging services to see if I could find someone, and much to my surprise, they found me. They saw that I was posting ads and dick pics in various chats and wanted to approach but they were more than a little shy and scared. That's fine, furries usually are shy creatures, but the rewards are always worth it. so we began to chat, and I found out why he was so shy: he was HIV positive.

this isn't exactly an unexpected thing in the fur fandom, lots of boys are HIV positive, and it's generally well accepted, but that doesn't mean that you are guaranteed to get laid. After all, a lot of people are squeamish about banging a boy is HIV positive, even if he is medicated. And this boy revealed to me that, because his health insurance had been cut off, he had been going un medicated for a while.

I'd be lying if I said that didn't cause me any concern. After all, I also wasn't able to get medication due to my insurance being absolute garbage, but the more I talked, the more confident I felt about rolling the dice. The boy was just way too cute to pass up, as well as way too horny. I'm pretty sure I could have talked to this kid into anything, and it's not like I'm going to turn down a hot young 19-year-old plaything without a very good reason.

We agreed to meet on two conditions. One, both of us would be wearing our suit heads, and we would not take them off until he left my hotel room. Additionally, unless we clicked, we wouldn't get up to thing. And lastly, I was not to talk to his mate about this at all, because his mate was concerned the boy might get a reputation as being something of a spreader. Even if I was walking into this trap with my eyes open.

If this was a movie or a story I'm sure we would have had an extended conversation about what was going on in his life and assessing the risks and seeing what we were both comfortable with. But that's not real life, and when this cute coyote boy wearing nothing but his suit head and paws and a jock strap showed up at my door started wagging the tail that he had attached to that job strap at me, I immediately threw him over on the bed and began pounding him. I didn't care if he was infected or not, I didn't care that he had that sort of beautiful wastrel body that some guys get when they've been dealing with the disease unmedicated for a while, all I care is that he was an extremely attractive, extremely willing, and extremely hot piece of ass.

I had originally intended to spend only a short time with him, just enough to get to know him, pump and dump, and then send him out the door. But to this day I have never had a partner loved cock as much as he did. After I finished pounding his ass the first time, he shoved my dick into his first suit muzzle and gave it a good cleaning, then all but dragged me into the bathroom begging for me to piss on him. then more oral, more anal, back to the bedroom for anal and a different position, I was pounding his ass like it owed me money until after 2 hours I was so physically exhausted that neither one of us could get me up and going again.

It took almost 2 hours for us to both calm down and recover enough to where he could sneak back off to do whatever else he was doing, with his mate and his friends ideally none the wiser. Although I can't help but think they would have noticed the smell. In any event, he made me promise never to tell anyone, never to tie it to his name, and also to never see him again. At least, not until I was either medicated or HIV positive myself, as he felt very guilty about potentially infecting me. I'd be lying if I said I didn't give a shit, let's just say there was some harrowing and anxious waiting for the next couple of weeks while I waited for a negative test to come back, which it did, but I almost didn't care at that point.

Whatever had led him to become HIV positive had also instilled with him a sexual lust and ability that I've not experienced before or since. This kid loved having sex the way a man dying of thirst loves water or a starving dog loves a decent meal. It was all passion and animal instinct. Him always knowing what he wanted, and making sure I knew how to give it to him. And of course, him lavishing praise on my person and my body and my sexual prowess, and making sure I got plenty of feedback about what a good time he was having.

We haven't talked since, in fact I'm not even sure how I would be able to get in touch with him at this point, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't rub one out thinking about him on a regular basis. I never saw his face, and he never saw mine, and we never even exchanged the names we use within the fandom. But God damn, I just hope that boy is out there somewhere, he would be 21 now, giving some other hot top the ride of their lives.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

On 3/10/2021 at 11:52 AM, Knotlocked said:

God, I can't help it- I nutted pretty quick to this one. ❤️ I'm halfway tempted to write a fictional furry poz smut piece now.

Do it! I'd love to read that.

Never get tired of stories about furries breeding, and the poz is an extra nice touch.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...