A Young Man

Part 6

As they walked back to the gym, there was a noticeable shift in Ashton.  He was drawing himself back in, building walls again.  While they were walking, Chris looked at Ashton and saw him staring at the ground as they walked to the gym.  Chris knew what was happening and didn’t want it to continue.

Chris put his arm over Ashton’s shoulders, “I have an idea! We have done everything that I planned.  What do you say we go to the bar for a drink.”  Ashton said quietly, “you mind if I change first?”  “Of course, I am sure that Dean sent over some clothes for you,” Chris replied.  Chris checked in the gym office, and a stack of clothes for Ashton had arrived.  He tossed a pair of jeans and a polo to Ashton, and he went to the locker room to change.  Chris would give him some space but not too much. They just got this kid out of his prison.  Chris wasn’t going to let him build another one.  Ashton came out of the locker room, Chris almost came in his pants.  Ashton’s body and those jeans are a perfect match.  Everyone in the family looked good in the club uniform, but this was beyond any of them.  Chris had changed into a club uniform as well.

The club was closed, but Chris had a key.  Jake heard the door and saw it was Chris and Ashton on the CCTV.  Jake was only wearing the club Jeans and no shirt.  The place was a little warm, and Jake didn’t want to run the AC just for himself.  Jake came out and greeted the two men, nipple piercings shining on his tight chest.  “What brings you, fellas, to this fine establishment so early,” Jake asked in a southern accent.  Chris replied, “it's been a busy day. I have dragged this young man all over town. I wanted to buy him a drink.”  Jake could read between the lines. He knew something was going on, and he would follow Chris’s lead.  Jake said it’s a little warm for whisky. How about a Gin and Tonic?  Ashton shook his head, and Jake went to work fixing the drinks.

Chris put his finger under Ashton’s chin, gently raising his head so he could look him in the eyes.  “What’s going on, what’s eating at you.  Remember, you are safe here.”  Ashton’s hand started to tighten into a fist. He wasn’t going to hit anyone, just a stress response.  Chris, to help lighten the mood, “If you don’t start talking, I am going to make Jake take off one piece of clothing every 10 seconds.”  Jake spoke out, “Hey, wait a minute, I am only wearing jeans and sandals.”  Chris turned to Jake, “no underwear, you slut.”  Jake retorted, “I heard someone got caught shopping with plug-in their hole.  That’s why we can’t take you to nice places!”  Ashton started to chuckle.

Chris turned to Ashton, “ok, spill it.”  Ashton started to talk, explaining how he was ok with being gay.  He was looking forward to “losing his cherry.”  That made them all smile and giggle.  Ashton said the one thing that stopped the room cold, “but I don’t get to love.”  Jake and Chris sat there in stunned silence. They were not mad or confused.  The gravity of what Ashton said had crushed them as much as it was killing Ashton.  Chris sat for a moment, watching the tears hitting Ashton’s jeans as they fell from his face.  Chris asked delicately, “why do you get to love?  Do you think you are unlovable?  Tell me what’s going on in that thick skull of yours.”  Ashton smiled at the “thick skull” comment.  Ashton said he was coming to terms with being gay, but he wasn’t allowed to love another man.  He could let himself love another man.  It was beautiful for others, but it wasn’t right for him.”  Chris understood what Ashton was trying to say. He hadn’t fully reconciled with being gay, let alone the idea of finding love with another man.  This mental barricade was almost the same as the one that had come down the first time he was here.

Chris pulled up Ashton's face, “you have are loved.  I am not talking about being horny and wanting your body.  I am talking about the people that have seen who you are, tears included.  Marc, Jake, Jacob, David, Jackson, and I all see it.”  Ashton pulled his head up, “how do you know Jackson?”  “He handles construction around here,” Chris answered quickly.  Jake spoke next, “Ashton, you have come a long way in just seventy-two hours.  When you walked in those doors, you could barely look at me for fear of what you might feel.  Now I am standing here shirtless in my best nipple piercings, and now you work at a gay gym.  How about we take a beat and not try to solve everything at once.  Take the time to get to know who you are, the person you have been suppressing all these years.”  Then it occurred to Jake and Chris almost at the same time, “Ashton, are you having feelings for someone,” Chris asked.  Ashton didn’t respond. That was a clear answer of “yes.”

Chris gave the same ultimatum he had before, “if you don’t tell me what’s going on, Jake is going to take off a piece of clothing every 10 seconds.  Remember, Jake is a slut and didn’t wear underwear to work today.  That means in 30 seconds. Jake is going to be naked.”  Ashton started to chuckle.  Jake, with a defeated look, “I was hoping you wouldn’t say anything for 30 seconds. My balls are sweating in these jeans.”  Chris said, “See, I told you Jake is a much bigger slut than the rest of us.”  Jake looked at Chris, “fuck you!”  Chris and Ashton at the same time said, “promise.”  That cracked them all up.  Ashton had decided to let it go for the moment. He was enjoying who is was becoming.  He didn’t know Dean that well anyway.  Chris knew Ashton didn’t have an answer to his question but didn’t need one right now.  Chris put his arm around Ashton's large shoulders, “let show you how to cleanout.  Just in case you come across sluts like Jake.”  Jake dropped his pants, exposing his large pierced cock.  Looking at Chris, “Is this what put the cum in your hole you had to plug this morning? Who is the slut now?”  Chris shot back, “put that thing away. You are going to hurt yourself.”

They walked to the gym, and Chris took Ashton down to cleanout.  It didn’t take long. Ashton had a great diet.  Once Ashton finished, Chris asked him how he felt.  Ashton thought for a moment, “hungry.”  “We can go out and get some food, or I can order something in,” Chris replied.  There was no response from Ashton.  Chris looked over and saw Ashton, naked, working one nipple with this thumb and using his fingers from his other hand to play around in his hole.  Chris said, “I see, your hole is hungry.”  Chris walked up behind him, sliding his hand down Ashton’s muscular back.  He went down between the large muscle globes that hid Ashton’s prize.  The minute Chris’s fingers touched the lips of Ashton’s hole, it felt like lighting.  Ashton immediately tensed up, sucked in his breath, and pushed back on Chris’s fingers.  They sunk deep into Ashton. Chris could feel the warm tight hole almost chewing on his fingers.  Chris saw a bottle of popper on the counter, opened them, and put them to Ashton’s nose.  He whispered into Ashton’s ear, “inhale.”  Ashton’s lungs filled with poppers sent him into overdrive. He was working his tits hard and fucking himself on Chris’s now four fingers.  Chris whispered in his ear, “slow down. I am going to take care of you.  I am going to unlock your body the way someone did for me.  Follow me.”  They went over to the fuck space of the locker room.  The bag of dildos still there, with all the toys cleaned and put away.

Chris put Ashton on his stomach, then gave the young man the poppers bottle.  Chris said, “take two deep hits.”  Just as Ashton closed the bottle after the second, Chris dove face-first into the muscle fuck globes of Ashton’s ass.  It was like a strike of lightning through Ashton’s body.  He had never felt anything like this. He was moaning and grunting, telling Chris to eat him deeper and suck on his hole.  What neither of them knew was Dean had come in the back door to make sure Ashton got the clothes. It wasn’t much of an excuse.  Dean watched as Chris ravaged Ashton’s ass.  Then the entire scene stopped when Ashton said, “fuck yes, Dean, use me!”  Chris lifted his head out of Ashton’s ass and smiled, “so that was about a boy, a particular boy.”

Dean thought maybe they had seen him, but there was no way.  Ashton was frozen, realizing what he just said.  Chris said, “no, you don’t,” and flipped the muscle stud onto his back.  Chris wasn’t going to let Ashton off as easily as he did at the bar. Chris lubed up Ashton’s rock-hard cock.  Chris looked at Ashton, locked between his thighs, “several things can happen, you can tell me about Dean, I will ride your cock till you tell me about Dean, or I can call Dean to come over, and we can all talk about Dean.”  Ashton was frozen, but his cock was drooling.  Chris said, “my choice it is and slid his ass down on Ashton’s cock.”  Dean gasped in the waves of pleasure rolling through his body. 

Chris yelled, “phone, call Dean”  The phone dialed, and Dean's pocket started to ring.  Chris and Ashton stopped mid-stroke, hearing the phone ring from the back of the gym.  Chris called out, “phone, end call.”  Chris hollered, “Dean, get your tight ass over here. I have someone that want’s to talk to you.  My ass is holding his cock hostage till you get out here.  I will not free this young man’s cock from the vice grip of my hole till you come out.”  Dean walked over to the fuck space, taking off his shirt.  He stood there, tight jeans with a growing bulge, big pecs with pierced nipples.  He said, “you guys looking for me, I came over as soon as you called.”  “That’s what you're going with,” Chris asked.  Ashton said, “What’s with everyone and pierced nipples.”  Dean said, “that’s simple,” and moved quickly, putting his mouth above Ashton's nipple.  Dean looked at Chris, “hold him down.”  Dean flicked his tongue over Ashton’s nipple.  Ashton roared in pleasure and drove his cock deep into Chris’s guts.  Chris looked at Dean, “this young man will fuck me through the ceiling if you work his nipples.”  That is what happened, Ashton unloaded into Chris’s hungry hole.  Once Ashton came down from his orgasm, Chris dismounted from Ashton’s cock.

Dean offered Ashton a hand to get up.  Once Ashton was on his feet, Dean said, “go take a shower, then let's grab a coffee.  I will meet you at the coffee shop.  Wear those jeans I sent over. They make your ass look incredible.

Part 7

Ashton was in the shower cleaning off all the sex sweat, and again his fingers found his hole.  He didn’t know how good it could make him feel, especially in conjunction with his nipples.  He stopped himself and finished his shower.  He got dressed and put on the club jeans with a black compression shirt.  Ashton looked in the mirror.  His chest looked good, and his ass was on point.  Before leaving the locker room, he went back to the fuck space and saw the bag of toys and jlube were still there.  He grabbed one of the “smaller” toys and the bottle of lube.  He wasn’t a thief.  He took a picture of the items and sent it to Chris.  Ashton asked if he could borrow them.  Chris replied, “we have lots, just keep them.”  Chris put them in his locker, then left to meet Dean.

Ashton walking to the coffee shop, saw Dean sitting outside, in his polo and jeans from the club.  Ashton’s cock stirred, and being nervous. He started to sweat.  He got to the table; Dean stood up and hugged him.  Ashton got a nose full of Dean’s musk.  Dean smelled like Roses, sweet but still masculine.  Ashton asked what Dean was wearing.  “Shirt, jeans, jockstrap, and boots,” why do you ask?  Ashton said he smelled good and wanted to know what deodorant that was.  Dean replied, “I don’t wear any; that’s all me.  I was worried I should take a shower before coming over here.  I have been working in the club all day.”  They had a nice conversation. Dean told Ashton more about his past with Chris without any details about the family.

Dean finally broke the ice, “so you yelled my name while Chris was eating your ass.  You have something you want to talk about?”  Jake had given Dean some backstory.  After Dean met Ashton at the coffee shop the first time, Jacob said he should talk to Jake.  Dean knew this could be a touchy subject.  He was going to tread lightly by letting Ashton drive the conversation.  Ashton explained that he had just come out, more to himself than anyone else.  He told Dean about seeing Chris at the sports store and how he ended up working at the gym.  Captivated by his story, Dean was silent while this adonis told his story.

Ashton finished his tale.  Dean was going to give him another hug but held off.  He wasn’t sure he could hold himself back if he got close to Ashton’s musk.  Dean said there was no better place than here to have a sexual awakening.  He gave Dean a little backstory about Tom, who designed that club.  Dean probed Ashton about how he felt now that he was able, to be honest with himself.  Ashton got a little nervous. Dean quickly backed off, “it’s a lot to handle. I get it.”  Ashton was determined not to close up again, forced himself to talk.  Ashton may have pushed himself a little too hard.  “I was doing well getting myself put back together after that night.  Then I met you.  Something new stirred, and for the first time, I had feelings for another guy.”

Dean raised an eyebrow, “you have feelings for me?”  “I guess it just happened. You hugged me.  You smelled so good, and you have been so honest and kind.  I just liked you,” Ashton said in a quick monologue.  Dean smiled, “I like you too, and you smell incredible as well.”  Ashton turned a deep red.  Dean knew he needed to be gentle with Ashton.  He wanted him to have room to grow and not be confined to a relationship.  There was the topic of Dean's toxic stinger that would eventually come up.  This young man had just come to grips with his sexuality.  Dean was pretty sure explaining bug chasing might be a bridge too far at the moment.

The sun was beginning to set.  Dean closed the conversation, “let’s take this slow. We both have an attraction that I think is worth exploring.  We both work here, so we have plenty of time to get to know each other.  I want to take it slow with you.  You are remarkable, Ashton.  I want to get to know you, not just have wild sweaty sex with you.  I also live here. You can find me any time.”  Ashton assumed he meant he worked long hours, not that he lived on the property.  They both stood up, gave each other a long hug.  Dean broke the hug. If he didn’t, this young man would be face down and ass up in his suite before nightfall.  They both started walking back, Dean to the club and Ashton to the gym.  Just before Dean went left to go into the bathhouse, he looked at Ashton, “take your new toy home and try not to hurt yourself.  Yea, Chris sent me the picture.  He also said he would show you how to mix more jlube.”  Ashton blushed and kept walking.

Chris had given Ashton a key card for the gym.  Eddy had recently upgraded all the doors with keycards for security and simplicity.  Ashton went to his locker to find a branded gym bag in front of his locker, a note pinned to the bag.  “For your toys and lube.  I didn’t think you wanted to walk down the street with a dildo under your arm. – Chris.”  Ashton smiled, put the toy and bottle of lube into the bag, and set off to walk home.

Ashton got home, put his new toys on the floor, and went to the kitchen.  He was tired and felt bloated. He had missed his Saturday workout but did get some cardio with Chris.  Though the place he worked at paid shit, and the general manager was an ass.  He had made some great friends in some of the trainers and patrons.  He changed into his typical workout clothes and headed to the gym to give his boss two weeks' notice.  Ashton also wanted to get a workout in while he was there.  He finished dressing; something didn’t feel right.  Ashton realized his old underwear wasn’t as comfortable as it used to be.  He would need to get some jockstraps and throw them away.  He got in the car and headed to his work, at least for the next two weeks.  On the way, he saw a piercing and tattoo place, and his nipples started to tingle.

Ashton got to the gym and went to the training manager's office to leave his resignation letter.  He had a good relationship with his boss.  Ashton was to see his boss on a Sunday.  He knocked on the door, and his boss waved him in.  Ashton entered the small office and sat down.  His boss noticed the envelope, “is that what I think it is?”  Ashton explained it was his two-week notice. He was taking a training position at another gym.  His boss smiled, “you are too talented to be a minimum wage floor trainer, but the rules here.  I couldn’t do anything to promote you.  I am glad you found a place that can use your talents.  How about I give you a going away gift, you have a week of vacation.  Finish the next week and take the second as paid time off.”  Ashton said, “I don’t have any vacation time.”  Ashton’s boss turned to his computer, with a couple of key-strokes, said, “now you do.”  His boss told him he was finishing some paperwork than was going to hit the gym.  He asked if he could work out with Ashton and tell him about the new gym.  Ashton agreed, went to the treadmill for light cardio to warm up.

They started talking between sets. Ashton’s boss asked where the new gym was.  Ashton said it was just down the street from his apartment.  His boss thought for a minute, “is that the gym next to the bathhouse?”  Ashton said, “yes.”  There was a moment of terror that his boss might change his mind if he thought Ashton was gay.  His boss replied, “that’s a nice place. I checked it out just after it opened.  I would have applied, but they looked fully staffed.  I might have to stop in for a training session if that’s ok with you.  Do you know if they do single sessions?  Ashton didn’t know but was reasonably sure that Chris would be ok with it.  Ashton replied that he didn’t know, but should he wanted to come by for a session, send a text or call the gym.  They finished their workout.  Ashton turned to leave, and his boss said, “I am going to take you up on that session.”  Ashton smiled nervously. He didn’t know if his boss knew what kind of gym it was.  Ashton went down and took a shower before leaving the gym.

Ashton got home and headed for the shower.  When he got out, he saw the bag with the dildo and lube by the couch.  Ashton never closed the door to his bathroom. He was the only one there.  Looking at the time, the sports store was still open.  He got dressed and hurried to get there before they closed.  He rushed in, and the handsome clerk said, “We close in 10.”  Ashton grabbed a couple of jockstraps and went to check out.  Just as he got to the register, the clerk was locking the door.  The clerk turned, I am sorry, but we are closed.  Ashton tilted his head. He didn’t know where this was going.  Ashton was pretty sure he could take this guy if he had to.  Ashton didn’t like to fight. He learned from being a bouncer at a rowdy club.

The clerk walked up to the register, asking Ashton if he had found everything.  He rang up the jockstraps, Ashton went to hand the clerk his credit card.  The clerk stopped him, “I have seen you here with Chris. He gets half off because he buys in such volume, and…”  Ashton now understood, and so did his cock.  Ashton looked at the clerk, “tell me how Chris gets his discount, and maybe we can work something out.”  The clerk smiled, “you have seen his ass.”  Ashton turned around, “have you seen mine?”  The clerk looked. Those jockstraps are on the house if I can have a piece of that ass.  Ashton had never been fucked, but his hole was hungry.  Ashton said, “I don’t have any lube or condoms.”  The clerk replied, “I don’t use condoms, but I have lube.”  Ashton knew he should have safe sex, but his body needed cock.  Ashton said, “sure, but don’t cum inside me.”  They headed to the back, where the store clerk threw Ashton a solid fuck.  He could tell Ashton didn’t have much experience. He went a lot easier than he does with Chris.  Just as the clerk was about to nut, he pulled his cock out of Ashton’s ass and shoved it into his mouth.  Ashton felt his load slide down his throat.  This was the first time Ashton tasted another man’s cum, and he was instantly addicted.  The clerk came down from his orgasm and noticed Ashton didn’t nut.  He offered to suck him off.  Ashton declined but told the clerk he was welcome to his ass any time.

Driving back home, he passed the piercing and tattoo parlor.  His curiosity got the better of him, and he pulled into the parking lot.  He went in, and a slim, heavily tattooed man greeted him.  Chris asked about piercings. The man said he had quite a few.  The man wondered what Ashton had in mind.  Ashton said he was thinking about getting his nipples done.  The man had seen Ashton around the bathhouse property, and he was the family’s piercer.  He knew immediately where this kid got the idea.  The man explained that the nipple piercings and hurt but once healed. Ashton’s nipples would be more sensitive.  He told Ashton the price. It was a little more than Ashton could afford.  He thanked the guy for his time, and he would be back after he started his new job.  The man asked what he did. Ashton explained he was going to be a trainer at a place called “The Gym.”  The man smiled, I know that place.  I didn’t Chris’s nipples and cock.  The man said, “I have an idea; let's get your nipples done.  You will want to give them some time to heal before you start training and sweating.  You can pay me after you start your new job.”  Ashton said he couldn’t do that, and he didn’t want to take advantage.  The man stopped him, “I gave the offer out, you didn’t ask for it.  It’s not a problem.  I know where to find you if it is,” he said with a smile.  The man asked Ashton to take his shirt off.  He wanted to see what he would be piercing.  Ashton pulled off his shirt to show his carefully sculpted body.  The man’s cock lurched in his pants.

The man took Ashton to a private room.  He asked Ashton if the nipples were all he wanted.  Ashton said, “yes.”  The man knew what he was doing and was fast.  Before Ashton realized, both nips had rings in them.  The man commented that usually, people aren’t that quiet when they get their nipples done.  Ashton was trying to hold back the moan. The pain from his nipples made his cock drool.

Ashton thanked the man and headed home to spend some quality time with his new toy.

Part 8

Ashton went straight to the bathroom to do a quick rinse.  His nipples were on fire from the fresh piercings.  Ashton taking off his shirt, saw the rings hanging from his nipples.  His cock brought up another glob of pre-cum.  He gave one a gentle tug.  The sharp pain and their natural sensitivity nearly made Ashton cum.  Ashton completed a quick rinse, got his laptop off the bed, and searched for some porn to watch.  Last week he would force himself to watch straight porn, hoping his cock would get hard.  Today Ashton was looking for hardcore gay porn. He wanted to see real men fucking.  He saw a thumbnail of two furry muscle bears going at it.  The film titled “muscle bear getting knocked up.”  He clicked on the video and watched as these big fuck studs started kissing and groping each other.

Ashton put down some towels on his bed.  He then tipped the water bottle and poured some jlube on his hand.  He was surprised at how slick this stuff was. He started rubbing it around the outside of his twitching hole.  Ashton pushed himself down, with his nipples rubbing on the bed.  The pleasure and pain made him sink his fingers deep into his hole.  Working his fingers around, he slipped in a third finger.  The stretching of his hole was incredible, pushing him further into a lust-fueled state.  Ashton found something he only heard about, a small bump in his hole, he rubbed it, and his cock nearly exploded.  He didn’t want to cum like this, and he grabbed the toy.  Ashton slathered the long thick butt plug with jlube and set it on some towels on the floor.  Judging by the size and length, he figured it would take a while before taking it all.  Ashton knew how to listen to his body from all his time at the gym.  He knew when to push through something and when to back off.

He lowered his hole onto the plug.  Ashton felt the blunt tip easily pushing into his hole.  Closing his eyes, he got lost in the feeling of the plug filing him up and stretching him out.  He was starting to enjoy it when he felt the cold flow on his ass cheeks.  He had bottomed out on the toy.  He was mad with lust, jackhammering his hole with the plug.  Ashton couldn’t get enough. He loved the full heavy feeling in his guts from the plug.  Ashton wished he had asked Chris for one of those little brown bottles.  He thought he saw them at the sex store.  The large plug secure in his hole, he cleaned himself up and headed to the sex shop.  He got to the store, and they carried the bottles in a large variety.  Ashton didn’t know anything about them and didn’t want to get the wrong ones.  He sent a text to Chris to find out what he had.  Chris replied with the brand name, adding, “you don’t have to take that entire plug at once, just enjoy the feeling.”  Ashton, drunk on lust, replied, “plug is in my ass. I am at the sex shop right now.”  Chris nearly fell of Jackson’s cock.  Chris sent back, “you are full of surprises!  Let me know if you need anything.”  Ashton got the bottle and drove back to this apartment, the plug moving around in his guts.

Stopping in the bathroom, Ashton took off his shirt and snapped a pic of his newly pierced nipples.  Back in the bedroom, he was working the plug hard and hitting the poppers.  He lost in lust. This was the first time Ashton let himself feel and enjoy his body without shame or regret.  What he didn’t realize he had taken the pic and sent it to Dean.  Ashton’s phone chirped. He had a message.  He looked, and it was from Dean.  His hole sucked on the plug in anticipation.  Ashton opened the message and saw that he had sent the picture to Dean.  A chill went down his spine. He didn’t mean to send the pic to anyone.  Dean wanted to take things slow, and he sent him a thirst trap pic.  He closed his phone before he could read Deans rejection of him.  He took the plug out of his ass, closed the poppers, and went to shower off the lube and clean the toy.  His phone rang, it was Dean, he didn’t answer it.  He knew what he did was wrong. He wasn’t that kind of guy.  The crippling fear and guilt were finding their way back into Ashton’s head.  Ashton sat on the couch and started falling back into that dark abyss he had lived in most of his life.

On a couch in a small apartment, a war was raging.  Ashton could feel a hot tear come down his face.  He didn’t know how long he had been sitting on the count.  It was dark outside, and he was losing the battle; the darkness was winning.  He was quickly rebuilding the prison he had lived in for most of his life.  Ashton went into his room and found some jeans and a button-down shirt.  He finished dressing and headed out, taking the bag with the butt plug and lube with him.  He would stop by the gym and drop them off on his way to the bar.  Ashton’s phone rang again, it was Chris.  He let the call go to voicemail.  Ashton didn’t know that Chris had a unique ability to tell when someone was in trouble.

Chris knew Ashton was in trouble when he didn’t answer the phone.  Dean told Chris about the pic after Ashton didn’t respond to his text or call.  Dean thought it was very sexy and wanted to take Ashton out to dinner.  Chris knew where Ashton lived and was sure the young man wouldn’t be hard to find.  Chris was about to get into the car when he saw a figure walking down the street.  Chris knew that v-shaped torso anywhere. He decided to find a dark place to see where Ashton was going.  He saw Ashton was carrying the duffle bag and heading into the gym.  Chris shot a text to Dean, get to the locker room, make him change into club clothes. I will have the Rover idling out front.

Dean grabbed a set of clean clothes in Ashton’s size and hustled to the gym.  Dean entered through the back.  He was careful not to make any noise.  Dean could hear Ashton moving around in the locker room, even a few sniffles.  Dean’s heart melted hearing this stud so sad and hurting.  Dean decided to make it a “coincidence” that he came to the locker room.  Dean opened the door and let it slam closed and turned on the lights.  He caught Ashton by surprise, and Dean pretended to be surprised seeing Ashton.  Dean said, “I left you a message; let’s go out to dinner.  I want to celebrate your new job.”  Ashton stood there stunned and terrified.  Dean walked up to him and put the clean clothes against Ashton’s chest.  “Get dressed; the car is running outside,” Dean whispered.  Ashton was about to say something, but Dean cut him off, “don’t object, or I will text Chris.”  That made Ashton smile; he started changing clothes.  Ashton finished changing and headed out the back door, turning off the lights.  Dean was waiting in the SUV.  Ashton got in, and Dean hit him on the back of his head.  “What was that for,” Ashton said in a dejected tone.  Dean replied, “I don’t know. Chris said for me to give it to you from him.”  They headed off, pulling into a very nice steak and lobster place right on the beach.  Dean hopped out of the car and went over to Ashton’s side.  Just when Ashton put his feet on the ground, Dean pulled his head close and gave him a deep passionate kiss.

Ashton and Dean walked into the restaurant where Dean had made reservations.  They were seated at a corner table, surrounded by windows.  The moonlight was bouncing off the waves.  The server asked what they wanted to drink, Ashton said whisky, Deans asked for a Vodka soda.  Dean started the conversation, it was a bit of an uphill battle, but Ashton began to open up.  Dean asked the big question that had been hanging in the air since they left the gym, “why didn’t you answer my call?”  Ashton turned red.  Dean stretched his arm across the table and put his hand on Ashton’s arm.  “It’s ok. I want to know.  I know you are going through a lot.  Whatever happens between us, I will always be here for you.”  Ashton explained he was ashamed of sending the picture. He knew Dean wanted to take things slowly.

Dean smiled, “that’s it?  Hold on a second.”  Dean took out his phone, and Ashton’s phone chirped.  Dean said, “look at your phone.”  Ashton opened the message that Dean just sent.  It was a picture of Dean’s pierced cock.  Dean looked at Ashton, “now we are even.”  For a second, Ashton’s imagination took him, playing images of him bouncing on Dean’s pierced cock.  Ashton could feel his pants getting tight.  Dean noticed, “I guess you liked the pic.”  “I said, I wanted to take things slow because I like you, doesn’t mean we are nuns.”  Dean asked when he decided to get pierced. Ashton told him the story of the butt plug and the piercing shop.  Dean smiled, “you're getting pretty good at being gay.  I think you are kind of kinky too.”  Ashton turned red, “ is that ok?”  “I will show you the VIP room one day,” Dean replied.

They had a nice dinner and got to know each other, now that they were past Ashton's insecurity.  Dean paid the bill.  “Oh, I almost forgot dessert,” Dean said as they were walking out.  Ashton said he was full, and it was ok.  Dean looked at Ashton with a grin, “we are not having dessert here. We are going back to your place.  I am desert.”  Ashton did shy away this time.  Once they were in the car, Ashton started taking his shirt off.  Dean said, “what are you doing.”  “This shirt and these new piercings make me horny.”  Ashton started playing with his piercings and rubbing his crotch.  Dean barked, “knock that off, or we won’t make it home.”  Ashton gave Dean the sad puppy face, “ok, but I just can’t put my shirt back on.”

They got to Ashton’s place and started ripping clothes off each other.  Dean said, see, we are taking it slow.  Ashton raised an eyebrow.  “I haven’t cum up your ass yet, and I have you for more than two hours, for that’s slow.”  Ashton turned his back to Dean and pushed his tight pants down, pushing his muscle butt toward Dean.  Dean knew this would happen.  Dean also knew his sting; if he fucked Ashton raw, he would be poz by the end of the week.   Ashton would need to make that decision for himself.  Dean broke away from Ashton so he could use the bathroom.  He told Ashton to be ass up, face down, and lube his hole.  Dean tossed Ashton a bottle of lube he grabbed from the car.  Ashton went off to the bedroom.  Dean went into the bathroom and took out his piercing, and put a condom over his cock.

Dean walked out so Ashton wouldn’t see his shielded cock.  Dean gave Ashton the fuck he needed, raw animal passion.  Ashton had flipped onto his back, and Dean was driving his cock in deep.  Ashton lost his load all over his tight stomach and pecs.  Dean started licking it up.  In one quick move, Dean pulled out of Ashton, taking the condom off at the same time.  Dean released his load all over Ashton’s body.

Ashton gave Dean a questioning look.  Dean smiled back, “what’s the look for?”  Ashton said, “I thought you would breed my hole with your charged seed?”  Dean couldn’t believe what he just heard.  Dean looked at the muscle stud under him, his legs still in the air.  “I think we should talk,” Dean said.

Part 9

Dean pulled up Ashton, they both walked over to the couch.  Dean had licked the cum from Ashton’s body.  Dean had also given Ashton a thorough tongue bath in his pits and freshly fucked hole.  They sat on the couch; Ashton was quiet and only looking at the floor.  Dean knew enough about Ashton to recognize that he was beating himself up mentally.  “Whatever you are thinking, stop it, don’t make me get Chris,” Dean said in a light-hearted voice.  The threat of “getting Chris” had become a running joke, but there was some truth in it.  Dean quickly clarified that Ashton didn’t do anything wrong it just surprised him.  Ashton was still a “baby gay” despite his physical appearance.  Ashton told him about the muscle bear porn he saw as he parked the large plug into his hole.  He explained he didn’t understand what they were talking about, and neither of the models used the word “poz.”  They did talk about breeding, knocking up the bottom with charged seed, and some other familiar poz talk.  All Ashton knew at the time, whatever they were talking about was making him even more turned on.  After his session with the dildo, before the pic sending debacle.  He googled some of the phrases that the guys on the porn were saying.  That’s when he discovered the world of chasing and gifting, and he also learned that undetectable guys couldn’t “gift.”  The last thing he saw was the meaning behind the bio-hazard tattoo.  Ashton might be pretty, naïve, often overly sensitive, but he wasn’t stupid.  He had seen Dean’s tattoo and put it all together.  The problem was Ashton assumed that Dean was undetectable because of his “look.”

Dean listened carefully. He knew Ashton would have some flaws in his logic.  There is only so much information from a Google search.  Dean asked the most important question first, “Ashton, are you looking to get pozzed?”  Ashton said he wasn’t, but he didn’t say it with a lot of conviction.  Dean held the same beliefs the family has.  Everyone has the right to make their own decision. They are not their “moms,” and they all had biohazard tattoos.  However, Ashton was different.  He was new to so much, accepting his sexuality, and Dean might be falling for him.  Dean was careful to keep his feelings in check; that’s was the reason for taking things slow with Ashton.  That plan had gone up in flames.

There was one other thing Dean needed to address.  Ashton had made a judgment on his status based on his “look.”  Dean asked Ashton what he meant by his “look?”  Ashton said he didn’t look sick; he looked healthy.  That’s what worried Dean. This young man was playing in waters he didn’t understand.  Dean’s feelings for Ashton were both as a partner and a little “momma bear.”  Dean explained chasing, gifting, and about the “family strain.”  This conversation lasted hours, Ashton peppering Dean with questions.  Ashton was genuinely curious. He was never judgmental or condescending.  Dean noticed Ashton’s cock was hard the entire time.  Dean took the time to answer all of Ashton’s questions. 

Ashton moved toward Dean and gave him a deep kiss.  Ashton’s kiss wasn’t that of a horny young man. This kiss was the moment Ashton fell in love with Dean.  Electrified by Ashton’s kiss, Deans felt struck by lightning.  Maybe there was some to “true loves first kiss.”  Once they broke the kiss, Dean opened his eyes to Ashton with a devious grin.  Dean, “What is that look for?”  “I was just wondering if my cock would look as good pierced as yours does,” Ashton replied.  “Only one way to find out.  Let’s take a shower.  We can go to the piercer the family uses.  “Can I ask a question about the family,” Ashton asked.  “Ask away,” Dean replied.  “Are you part of the family?  I am not clear. I understand you have the family strain,” Ashton asked.  “I am not a member of the family, but I am very close with them.  They see me as a cousin.  Why do you ask?”  Ashton thought for a second, “it seems like such an amazing thing they have, but…”  Dean wasn’t going to let Ashton stop there, “but what?”  “I would like to have you to myself for a little bit, see where this goes.  I would never ask you to stop having sex with them.  I think it might be hot to see you leaking their cum,” Ashton replied with a grin.  “You are turning into quite a sex pig.  I might be a bad influence,” Dean said, giving Ashton a tender kiss.  “Influence me all you want, but after we pierce my cock,” Ashton said, turning around and heading to the shower.  Dean grabbed Ashton’s hand to stop him and pulled him close.  “I would like you to do something for me.  I have a doctor that will put you on PreP, till you make a decision.  I want to fuck you raw, but you to make the decisions about your body.  I had spent a lot of time thinking and talking with people before I decided to chase.  I am here no matter what decision you make, but I want you to make a decision.  There will be accidental pozzing of my boyfriend,” Dean’s eyes went wide after the last couple of words.  Ashton smile, “you called me your boyfriend.”  Dean started to back peddle fast, Ashton stopped Dean.  “You came into my life, into my home, and will eventually cum in my hole.  I would be honored to be called your boyfriend.”  Dean went a little weak in the knees.  This young man, a kind, sweet, tender young man, wanted him.  Dean had never been one to cry, but this might break him.  Ashton tugged on Dean's arm, and they headed to the shower.  The shower was small, so they took turns while the other got to watch.

Dean knew that family would have something to say when they found out he was dating Ashton.  He was sure they would be supportive, but it would be a long dinner conversation with that family.  He would make sure to get loaded with cum and send Ashton some pictures of his leaking used hole.  They got dressed, and Dean drove them down to the piercing shop.  “This is the family piercer?  Tall guy, lots of tattoos, really nice?  He is the one that did my nipples.  He is letting me pay him after I start my new job.”  Dean was going to take care of the bill quietly. 

The piercer was standing at the counter when he saw Ashton and Dean come through the door.  He looked at the two, “take the shirts off, let me see my work.  What brings you two in?”  Ashton said, “I want to get my cock done, like Deans.”  The man took them to a larger room in the back that would fit all three of them.  The piecer asked Dean if Ashton told him the story of his nipples.  Dean said, he did and would make sure he got paid.  The piercer smile, “not that, the part where he got rock hard after I pierced them.  I have had clients scream, pass out, see stars.  I think this young man almost shot a load in his pants.”  Dean could only smile and shake his head.  Ashton looked at the two, “what? It’s no my fault they are so connected to my cock.”  Ashton started taking off his pants, and his limp cock flopped out.  The fucking that Dean had just given him had put the monster between his legs to sleep for the moment.

The piercer had a feeling he needed to be fast before this young man's cock woke up.  The piercer aligned and prepared everything and, in one quick motion, pushed the needle and piercing through Ashton’s cock.  Ashton let out a low moan and tugged on his nipple piercings. His cock sprang to life and shot a load all over his stomach.  For the piercer, this was the first time he gave someone an instant orgasm from a piercing.  The piercer said, “this one is on the house.”  Then he started licking Ashton clean.  Dean quietly handed the piercer two one-hundred-dollar bills, and in a quiet voice, “this is for his nipples.”

They left the piercings shop. Ashton asked if he could see the bathhouse and where Dean lived.  Dean said, “absolutely not. You are banned from the bathhouse till you see the doctor.”  A guy like you, pierced, and a natural professional bottom.  Your hole will get stuffed by half the men in there before we make it to my suit.”  Dean stopped and looked into Ashton’s eyes, “I want you to take some time and make a decision. I know right now you think you know what you want.  You may want to convert, but take some time and think about it.  Talk to some poz guys.  Please do this for me.”  Ashton nodded his head and smirked, “I will do it for my boyfriend.”

The final week at Ashton’s job flew past, so many people were sad to see him go.  He had numerous people take him out to lunch or coffee.  The training staff threw him a little party.  They all knew how talented Ashton was, and they were happy to see him going somewhere he could shine.  Dean and Ashton had spent every night together at Ashton’s apartment.  Dean knew his relationship with Ashton wouldn’t be a secret from the family for long.  He wanted to enjoy his little secret as long as he could.  During the last week, Ashton had focused on his job and Dean at night, only texting with Chris.  On the Monday of his new job, he showed up early enough to change and have his orientation meeting with Chris.

Ashton had just pulled his shirt on, smoothing out any wrinkles.  Headed to the training office, some put him into a headlock.  This person was dragging him to the play space in the locker room.  Ashton was about to fight when he realized it was Chris.  Chris threw him into the padded play space.  Chris had determination burning in his eyes, “SPILL IT!”  Ashton smile, “what are you talking about?”  Chris thundered over to him and stripped Ashton naked.  Chris was stunned to see all the new jewelry, which wasn’t going to stop him from getting answers.  In a quick movement, Chris was out of his shorts and sitting on Ashton's hips.  He could feel Ashton’s cock waking up.  Chris bellowed, “tell me why Dean hasn’t been sleeping in his bed.  I will fuck the truth out of you if I have to.  Don’t think I won’t find out.  Right now, Jacob, Jake, and Jackson are working over Dean to get answers.  One of you will break.”  Ashton gave a defiant look to Chris, “do you best, or all you all talk no fuck.”  Chris narrowed his eyes and slammed down on Ashton’s hard pierced cock, driving it deep into his guts.  Chris was riding Ashton hard.  Ashton was enjoying this and wasn’t going to Chris the satisfaction.  Ashton looked at the hulk bouncing on his cock, “that all you have?”  Without missing a stroke, Chris said, “nope.”  Chris reached behind him and pushed the large butt plug into Ashton's accommodating hole.  Ashton went weak. Chris yelled, “you going to talk now?”  Ashton pulled himself together, doubling his resolve, and said, “nope.”  Chris was working Ahston hard enough were Chris busted his nut first.  Chris sat down, pushing Ashton’s still hard cock deep into his hole.  Chris was catching his breath from his orgasm.  Ashton saw his opening.  He pushed Chris off of him, stood up, and started to get dressed.  Chris was sweating and breathing hard, sprawled across the floor.  Ashton looked down, “if there is nothing else, I have orientation at my new job.  I don’t want to be late, and the boss is a real ball-buster.”  Chris looked up, “fuck you! I will see you in my office in 10 minutes.”  Ashton smile, “I think I just fucked you.”  He walked away before Chris could respond.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

@Navi38 looks like you have started another great story, nice that you’ve kept the characters from your original going, keep up the great writing.

Part 10

The two sons and their father had been working over Dean in the VIP room.  They were stuffing him with cock and filling his lungs with poppers.  They succeeded in giving Dean numerous orgasms and a well cum lubed hole, which Jacob would suck dry.  However, Dean wouldn’t tell them anything about the past week's events.  Dean knew the family would be unrelenting in their pursuit of the answers.

Chris started Ashton’s orientation, showing him how they logged client's training and progress, billing, scheduling etc.  Ashton asked what he would need to do to establish and grow his client’s base.  His salary was generous. There wasn’t a bonus for personal training; that was the only training at this gym.  However, everyone did get a share of the profits of the gym.  The Gym was a dream job for any trainer. Ashton was here to work.  Ashton loved to help people reach their goals and realize their potential.

Chris explained Ashton didn’t need to worry about clients. They always had more people that wanted training than they had trainers.  He also mentioned that if Ashton knew any good trainers that would be comfortable here, bring them by for an interview.  Ashton thought of his former boss. He wasn’t sure if the money would be enough.  The doctor dropped off a bottle of PreP for Ashton, leaving them in gym office.  Chris saw them and went down to the locker room to make sure Ashton got them.

Chris sat down on the bench next to Ashton’s locker.  Ashton had just taken a shower after his workout, getting ready for his next client.  Chris had the bottle of pills. He wanted to make sure any questions or thoughts Ashton had he was comfortable asking.  Chris knew the doctor went over the medical information.  Chris didn’t know everything Dean had told him about chasing, gifting, the family, and the strain.

Aston walked out of the shower area, towel over his shoulder.  The heavy piercing in his cock made it swing like a pendulum between his legs.  The nipple piercings made Chris’s cock drool.  Chris handed the bottle to Ashton, “if you have any questions, you know I will talk about anything.”  Ashton took the bottle, “I appreciate that. I know how much you care about me.  My boy….”  Ashton caught himself before he finished the word boyfriend.  Chris caught it, “boyfriend?”  “I didn’t say that. Go away. I need to dress for my next client,” Ashton quipped.  Chris stood and leaned against the locker, “you will end up training your next client naked if you don’t tell me who your boyfriend is.”  Ashton opened the locker next to his, belonging to one of the other trainers.  There was a jockstrap hanging from the top hook.  He grabbed the jock, slipped it on, put on his shoes, checked his hair, and went to the training floor.  The client’s eyes went wide, seeing Ashton in just a jockstrap.  Chris wasn’t far behind Ashton.  Ashton looked at the client, “my boss has been up my ass, tongue and all.  I needed to give my hole some time to breathe.  Do you mind if I train you like this?”  Chris mumbled under his breath, “you little….”  The client said, “absolutely not. Can you show me some squats?”  This wasn’t the client’s leg day, why not give him a little show.  Ashton went to the squat rack and told the client if he wanted to see the proper form, he should lay down under his ass.  Ashton did a few reps, each one getting closer to the client's face.

Chris was watching Ashton, his cock was drooling in his compression leggings.  Chris was half pissed and half-amused.  Ashton was turning into quite the little pig.  He was sure that Ashton and Dean were together, but the family needed a confession.  Chris started hatching a plan, but would wait 7 days until Ashton’s PreP had full effect.

The next two weeks, Ashton and Dean decided that Dean should sleep in his bed.  Make a show of going to bed, then slip out the private exit and come to the apartment.  This plan worked until one night. The door almost hit Jacob as Dean was leaving.  Jacob got into his face, “where are you going at such an hour, and being so sneaky.”  Dean thinking fast, “I was looking for your cock, thought you might be heading home and would give me a seeding.”  Jacob, with a deadpan face, “I know your lying, but I will breed you.”  Dean and Jacob went into Dean’s suit.  The two started getting naked. Dean quickly placed a video call to Ashton, setting the camera mode to the rear lens.  This way, Ashton could watch with Jacob seeing.

Ashton saw the video call; before he could say anything, a streamlining video of Jacob with his face buried in Dean’s ass appeared on the screen.  Ashton pulled his pierced cock out and sat on a dildo that was bigger than the butt plug.  Ashton watch as Jacob railed Dean, demanding to tell him who he was seeing, why he was with Ashton all those nights.  Dean would look at the lens and wink, letting Ashton know he was thinking about him.  Jacob was pounding Dean and demanding answers.  Dean replied, “you are not going to fuck them out of me.  Talk about threatening me with a good time.”  Jacob asked why Dean had spent so many nights at Ashton’s.  Dean replied, “he is a sweet man, and I enjoy spending time, but it’s strictly platonic.”  Jacob said, “that kid is a sex pig, and so are you. How are you keeping it platonic.”  Dean said, “the kid isn’t chasing. I know the family sting is strong.  If he ever tells me differently, I will let you know.  Now, either fuck me hard or go home to David.”  Jacob started slamming himself into Dean.  Ashton was watching the entire scene in real-time.

Ashton had gone well past liking Dean; the two were utterly in-love.  They hadn’t been together long.  Dean was careful not to sting Ashton if and when he was ready.  It appeared that Dean would be busy for a while, and it was still early.  It had been such a whirlwind he hadn’t talked to Marc since that first night.  Ashton shot Marc a text to see if he wanted to come by for a drink. He wanted to talk to him.  Marc replied that he would be about 30 minutes and would bring wine.  Ashton got off the dildo and went to shower off the lube, taking his phone and live sex show with him.  He was drying off and saw Jacob cumming inside Dean.  Jacob left suit, and Dean grabbed his phone and turned the camera around.  Dean got a screen full of Ashton playing with his nipples while slipping a sizeable butt plug into his hole.  Dean said, “you going somewhere.”  Ashton told Dean that Marc was coming by to have some wine and catch up. He explained he hadn’t seen Mark since the first day at the club.  Dean said that sounded like a great idea and would see him tomorrow.  The two ended the video call.

Ashton finished getting dressed, checked his hair then heard the doorbell.  He opened the door, and Mark practically jumped him, squeezing the air from Ashton’s lungs.  Marc had been keeping up on” the adventures of Ashton” through Jake.  Ashton explained the situation with Dean.  Once he finished his story, he realized that Marc might have been into him.  Listening to Ashton talk about another guy was his reward for everything he did that night.  Ashton said, “Marc, I am so sorry.  I probably shouldn’t have…”  Marc stopped him, “Listen, you are very sexy, who wouldn’t want to fuck you.  I have been married for 10 years.  We have an open relationship, and my husband fulfills my emotional and physical needs.  Helping you was not to get in your pants; it was to help you, nothing more.”  Ashton let out a sigh of relief.

Marc said, “I am guessing you want to take things further with Dean, but not sure which way to go?”  Ashton nodded “yes.”  Marc said, “how far are we talking, an exclusive relationship, moving in together…”  Ashton interrupted, “I want to propose.”  Marc was shocked, sat there in stunned silence.  Ashton said, “I love him; it isn’t puppy love. I would take a bullet for him.”  The biggest lesson I have learned is listening to my heart and my head, ending the war inside me.  I want to marry that man.  We could have a long engagement, but I want Dean in my life for the rest of my life.”  Marc could tell Ashton was resolute, and this wasn’t a passing thing.  Marc asked if Ashton had picked out a ring or anything.  Ashton explained he had saved up some money but could afford the rings the family wears.  Marc smiled, “it's not about the ring. Most of the time, they wear rubber ones and keep the good ones at home.  What matters is what’s behind the ring. In this case, it’s you giving your heart to Dean.”  Ashton explained how hard the family was working on getting confirmation on his and Dean’s relationship.  Marc said that Jake had been working on him, but until now he didn’t know anything.

Marc said that his husband's brother has a winery about two hours up the coast.  They had just received their first Michelin Star.  Marc could arrange a nice dinner in a private room.  Marc continued, “it will be my engagement gift to you two.”  I will bring over my husband's new Bently convertible for you to take for the weekend.  Go out tomorrow and get your man a ring.  The two spent the rest of the night laughing and talking.  Marc was getting the chance to know Ashton without all the walls.  Marc went home, and Saturday was only three days away.  Ashton started thinking about how he could get a ring in 3 days.  He remembered a Jewelry store a couple of blocks from the sporting goods store.  It looked like an older store, probably a family-run business.

Ashton called the store and told the person on the phone his budget, and it was an engagement ring for a man he loved.  On the other side of the phone, the person gave their congratulations and would have something Ashton would like by Saturday morning.  The man said he would open the store early so that Ashton could pick it up.  Ashton asked Dean to leave work early on Friday and come to the apartment, and he wanted to take Dean out to dinner.  He said that Marc had recommended a place, but it was a bit of a drive.  Dean said he could rent a car. This way, the family would be none the wiser.  Ashton said he had it covered, get off work early.  This sneakiness made Dean suspicious and intrigued.

Dean left work early and carefully made it to Ashton’s, making sure no one saw him.  The minute Dean came through the door, Ashton hugged him and started pulling him out the door.  Ashton brought Dean down to a new Bently convertible.  Dean was suspicious. Ashton was so happy he was going.  Dean loved to see Ashton like this, and he wasn’t going to get in the way of it.  Ashton said the place was about two hours away, and this was Marc’s husband's car he gave Ashton for the trip.  Ashton told Dean that he had explained how the family was desperate to find out what was going on, giving Ashton the car, the family would have no way to get any information.

They got to the winery, parked, and went into the restaurant on the ground.  They were taken to a private room and overlooked the vineyard.  The chef had prepared a custom menu.  They finished dinner, and then the server brought out the desert and a bottle of champagne.  Dean wasn’t stupid. The moment he saw the champagne and the nerves in Ashton’s eyes, he knew what was going to happen next.  Ashton got out of his chair, went down on one knee, and proposed.  Dean rarely cried. Today was one of those exceptions.  He accepted Ashton’s proposal with a big “yes” and a passionate kiss.  The server was listening outside the room.  She heard the “yes,” that was her cue.  She went in and put a key on the table.  The two men were crying and holding each other.  Ashton looked at the server, “what’s that for?”  She smiled, “you have a room at the winery’s bed and breakfast.  Just drive to the other end of the property.”  Marc had arranged for a room for them.

The minute the door shut to their room, they started ripping off each other clothes.  They were almost naked when Ashton stopped Dean and said, “I have one more thing.”  Ashton pulled the bottle of PreP out of his bag.  Dean knew Ashton took it after dinner.  Ashton walked into the bathroom and poured the pills into the toilet, and flushed.  Looking at Dean, “I want all of you, I want to share everything with you, make me pregnant with your seed.”

Part 11

It wasn’t that Ashton and Dean didn’t want the family to know, it had become a fun game.  Dean knew how big a deal the family would make this.  Dean loved the all, liked his place as “the cousin.”  Without talking about it, Ashton and Dean wanted to be their own family.

The two had been successful in torturing the family about the existence of their relationship.  However, Ashton had made a mistake.  The jewelry store where he got Dean's ring was the same one the family had used for all their rings.  The store owner, a stunning 35 years old furry athletic man who owned the store, passed down from his father.  He was a frequent patron of the bathhouse.  He was in the bathhouse, raw fucking a hunky bear, when he saw David walk past.  He called out to David, still fucking the bear bent over in front of him.  He asked David if they had a new trainer named Ashton.  David said, “yea, did you want to start training with him.  It would be on the house for everything you have done for us.”  The man said, “that would be great!  I wanted to know if he liked the ring I made.”  David’s mouth fell open, “ring, what ring?”  The man realized he probably should have said anything.  The man said, “I might be confused….”  David cut him off, “you're not confused. When did he pick up this ring?”  The man said, “I should probably, go back to my room.”  David got close to his face, “you can talk here, or I call the family, and we talk in the VIP room.”  The jeweler was as much of a sex pig as anyone in the family. David was threatening him with a great evening.  The jeweler caved, “He picked it up early this morning. I opened the shop early so he could get it before…”  David moved behind the man. He could feel David’s cock searching for the opening.  David whispered in his ear, “before what?”  The jeweler pushed his furry, sold ass back, David’s cock breached the first ring of his hole.  “I don’t know, but he showed up in a Bently, which I thought was odd.”  David said, “thank you,” as he sunk the rest of his raw cock into the jeweler's capable hole.  He gave the guy a few deep thrusts, then pulled out.  David walked around and looked the jeweler in the eyes, “come to the VIP room in an hour. The family will be there to reward you for the information.  Get your hole loose before then.”

David sent a group text to the family telling them of his encounter with the Jeweler.  Told them all to be in the VIP room in an hour, they owed the man a seeding good time.

Dean and Ashton were fucking like porn stars. There wasn’t a position they didn’t try multiple times.  Every time Dean would cum, Ashton would beg for Dean’s sting.  Ashton had just stopped his PreP. They both knew he probably couldn’t get stung for at least a week.  Like any good couple, they would fuck constantly till Ashton got pregnant.

Once the family had fucked the jeweler senseless, they went up to the condo to shower and plot their revenge.  They were thrilled the two had found each other and couldn’t be happier.  Dean and Ashton had fun hiding their relationship.  Now it was time for the family to have theirs.  Family dinner was a long conversation about what to do with the two love birds before they got back.  Jacob was friends with the owner of the apartment building where Ashton lived. He would have him evicted.  Jackson, Jake, and the rest would set to work on the suite's light remodel, making it more suitable for a couple.  Then they started talking about the surprise party, one of the family members asked about the cake.  David threw a spoon at him.

The family could put their plan into motion; Jackson had seen Ashton’s apartment, there wasn’t much to keep.  They would move his belongings into the suite.  They didn’t know when the two would be home, but they could track Dean’s cell phone.  Eddy found out where Ashton and Dean were staying.  Chris arranged for two dozen roses to be sent to their room Sunday morning.  The card would read “congratulations,” on one side, the other “love the family.”

Sunday morning came, and Ashton's hole had never been this sloppy.  He easily slipped a couple of fingers into his cum slopped hole.  Dean got out of bed and took a shower; Ashton followed.  They had some fun in the shower when Ashton turned his ass toward Dean.  Dean looked, “not this time. You are fucking me this morning.  I want a cum hole to take to breakfast and not just yours.”  They dried and went back to bed.  Dean pushed Ashton onto the bed, then mounted the young man and sat on his face.  Ashton was a natural at eating ass, and he loved the ass he was eating.  Once Dean’s hole was wet, he easily slid Ashtons pierced cock into his hungry bugged fuck cave.  Ashton loved the way Dean’s hole massaged and worked his cock.  There was nothing better than when Dean’s eyes rolled back, and he fucked himself on Ashton’s soon-to-be stinger.  Dean bounced on Ashton’s cock, till Dean could feel a large load deposited deep in his guts.  Dean raised off Ashton’s cock and sat on his face.  Ashton loved eating his seed from Dean’s freshly fucked hole.

Ashton and Dean went to the shower. They wanted time to grab breakfast and choose some wines to take home.  Busy in the shower making out, fondling, and washing, didn’t hear the knock on the door.  They finished their shower and dressed.  Dean opened the door to leave and froze in his tracks.  Ashton grabbing the car keys, turned, and saw Dean picking something up from the floor.  There were two dozen red roses with a note that only said, “congratulations.”  Dean turned to Ashton, “Who knew we were here?”  Ashton said, “only Marc and his husband and were going to keep this quiet from the family.”  Dean turned the note over and saw “Love the Family” written on the back.  Dean handed the note to Ashton and said, “I think they found out. You want to stay another couple of months.”

They both knew the family would be nothing but excited, but there would recompense for what they had done.  After breakfast, they went to the winery and picked out a dozen bottles of wine.  They figure a few for them, a couple to keep for their anniversary, and the rest to bribe the family.  Once in the car, Dean turned on some good music. They enjoyed the drive down the coast.  Marc told Ashton to keep the car till Monday. Marc would come by and pick it up.  They were just a couple of miles from the bathhouse and Ashton’s apartment. The sun was beginning to set.  They stopped to grab food, hoping the cover of night would shield their entry.  Dean suggested they go to Ashton’s apartment. They could deal with the family in the morning.  Ashton pulled the Bently into the apartment’s parking complex, parking it behind his car.  They removed the case of wine out of the trunk and got into the elevator.

They got to Ashton’s floor, exited the elevator, and started walking down the hallway to Ashton’s apartment.  Ashton saw the building manager coming out of his apartment.  He had always been on good terms with the manager.  It was strange that he was in the apartment without texting or calling Ashton first.  They walked up to the manager, who looked a little surprised to see Ashton.  The manager asked, “did you forget something?  I just finished changing the locks.  I am sorry I couldn’t wave the lost key charge, especially since you hand to cancel your lease early.”  Ashton was stuck; he was homeless.  Dean had a crooked smile, nudged Ashton “oh yea, remember you already took it to my place.  Come on, let’s go.”  Ashton was confused and just followed Dean back down to the car.

They put the wine back in the Bently.  Dean asked Ashton for the keys to his car.  Ashton pulled them out of his pocket and gave them to Dean.  Ashton was still confused. When he handed the keys to Dean, he mumbled, “I am homeless.”  Dean smiled, “Don’t be a drama queen. You are far from homeless; you're moved in with me.  Unless you don’t want to live with me?”  Ashton snapped to reality, “I would love to live with you, but you banned me from the club.”  Dean said, “We are never sleeping apart anymore.  Drive this car over and park it in the family’s car garage under The Gym.  I am going to put your car with mine in the club’s parking lot.  We will face this together.”

They got the cars parked and were heading into the club.  Ashton had never been in the bathhouse. His cock approved instantly.  Dean tapped him on the shoulder, “this way.”  Ashton was busy looking at all the men in towels, looking at him like new meat.  Dean opened the door to his suite, it had been remodeled, done in light woods and earth tones.  There was a new chest of drawers built into the wall.  Dean was sure that’s where Ashton could find his clothes.  The floor and bed were covered in rose pedals.  There was a key hanging from a balloon; it had a note attached, “for your fiance.”  Ashton’s phone chirped, it was a text from Chris.  He showed his phone to Dean, then opened the message.  “Glad you are home safe; see you at work tomorrow.”  They were both nervous and excited.

Dean figured now was a good time to give Ashton a tour of the bathhouse.  He told Ashton to strip and threw him a jockstrap.  Ashton looked at Dean, “horny again?”  Dean replied, “for you always.  I want to give you a tour, and we could hit the pool and spa.  Take this moment to relax; tomorrow is going to get interesting.”

Dean was giving Ashton a tour; they turned a corner and were face to face with Jake.  Jake was in just a jock. That meant he was cruising for action.  Jake overacted his surprise, “oh, hey guys, how are you? Anything new going on? Ashton, is this your first time?  Dean, you should have told me you were bringing Ashton to the bathhouse.  You know how much we like to celebrate new things.  I won’t tell the rest of the family that you brought him and didn’t tell us, depriving us of the welcome home party he could have.”  The sarcasm dripping from each work Jake spoke was almost nauseating.  Dean looked down, “we are going to pay for this aren’t we.”  Jake smiled, “ya think?”  Jake, in a less sarcastic tone, “I will tell you one thing, Jacob is going all out on this.”

There was a tall furry stud, rubbing a sizeable and growing hog under his towel.  Jake said to Dean, “I think that man wants a piece of your….what are we calling him?”  Dean smiled. It was all in good fun. He and Ashton had theirs; it was the family’s turn.  Dean looked up and gave Jake an evil smile.  Jake took a step back.  Dean put his arm around Ashton’s waist, pulled him close, and whispered in his ear, “Tell Jake what you want.”  Ashton took a couple of steps toward Jake and turned around, so his ass was pushing against Jake's bulging jock.  Ashton arched his back, tilted his head back, and whispered in Jake's ear, “he is going to breed this muscle ass poz. He has put so much cum in me.  I bet you would love to put your poz load in my hole.”  Ashton had taken Jake's hands and was rubbing them all over his rock-hard body.  “I bet you want to breed my neg hole.  When was the last time you fucked a hungry neg hole.  Why don’t you reach down and feel my neg hole?  Touch it, feel it twitch, soon it will be a poz cum dump.  Do you want to fuck me, Jake?  Do you want t to pound my muscle ass?  I have an idea, let's go outside, and you can watch Dean take my neg hole.”  Jake was practically foaming at the mouth.  Dean was impressed at how Ashton was playing Jake like a fiddle.  Ashton turned to Dean, “let’s go outside, is there a good place Jake can watch you breed my neg hole?”  Jake, in a lust-filled tone, “I know one.”  Jake grabbed Ashton’s hand and dragged him outside then to a quiet corner.  Jake dropped down and started eating Ashton’s ass.  Ashton was in heaven, Dean was in heat seeing these two together.  Dean walked in front of Ashton and kissed him deep.  Looking over Ashton’s shoulder, “Jake, want to fuck my man?  Just stand up and wait a second.”  Ashton looked at Dean, “what are you…”  Dean latched his mouth around Ashton’s nipple, Ashton went into overdrive.  Ashton turned, looked at Jake, “either you fuck me or find someone that will, NOW!”  Jake spit on his cock and slid into Ashton’s starving hole.  When Jake was balls deep in Ashton, Dean went to the other nipple.  Ashton became even more insatiable.  “Fuck me now, fuck me hard, and plant your family strain in my hole.  NOW!”  Jake started pounding on Ashton’s muscle ass.  Dean knew how to work Ashton’s nipples.  Ashton was reduced to babbling fuck meat, begging for more and harder.  This scene was beginning to draw a crowd.