Douching

doggona

I've noticed that more bottom guys are thankfully douching before a wild night, especially if they're planning on taking multiple cocks. How important is it that you're properly "cleaned out" before you take the receptive role, whether it be for a one night stand or a wild bb fuck party?

• 2 years later...
Guest slobbvers

I agree with fieldpussy. If I haven't had a chance to clean out I am not getting fucked. Plus, if I smell a foul odor from a bottom expecting my cock and load I ask them, politely, to clean out. If they refuse, then I leave.

As a btm, I never clean out because it is natural to be dirty ... Do You think that Our Fathers or men before Us took the time to clean out ?? I think not nor should the TOP mind because after He breeds ou, You should clean His Holy cock ... If in prison, do You think the btms clean themselves out ?? with what would they use to do so ...

When I bottom, which is not often, I am clean. It is not a long, drawn out process...and I have access to a hose. I get much better sensation and satisfaction and if the top knows what he is doing, I can feel his load shooting into me. Not so with a gut full of stuff.

As a btm, I never clean out because it is natural to be dirty ...

I think this is one of the reasons why I don't like to fuck, afraid of finding a dirty hole. And having a dirty hole it's a big turn-off for me and I can't get fucked.

Did our male ancestors find ways to clean their holes?

One more vote for always cleaning out. I think it comes from the fact I don't like fucking a stinking hole myself, so wouldn't expect someone to fuck mine if it is in a state.

That said, I know a couple of lads who are 'always' clean, they don't need to douche.

Always clean out if I plan to get fucked. But that is also the problem. You have to plan it. Unlike a top you just can't have sex anytime you want (on your lunch break for instance or in a bathroom when taking a piss), or spontaneous sex, as I am not sure I won't create a mess if I haven't cleaned (embarassing when that happens). So it limits the opportunities. I wish I could dive into the bushes with a hot guy during the day, but I won't/can't unless I am sure I am clean.

On the one hand I do wonder what did people do for the centuries where douching was not readily available? I think they still fucked. Although not that it is possible I find it hard to conceive not taking advantage.

For me this primarily affects where i have sex. There are two baths in my city that have full douche facilities, so I can show up, get cleaned out and get fucked. I guess I am pretty naive but I had been going to baths for over a decade before I realized these douche stations existed. There are baths and video/book stores i would like to cruise but the fact that I can't get clean there leads me to play at my old faithful.

I can only relax and get into being fucked fully if I am confident that I am clean. While I don't normally bareback, almost every cock that has ever gone in my ass bare went straight into my mouth when it came out and that is my litmus test for how clean I need to be. I also figure there must be some kind of expiry date on douche freshness so I normally would consider ending the evening or douching again after 4 or 5 hours.

Recently I have had some experiences where I found I could not get fully clean. I normally douche then wait a half hour or so, then check my hole again before pre-lubing prior to fucking. But occasionally and increasingly I have had situations where water was runnign clear but then 20 minutes later I needed to clean out again. I recently had a frustrating night where after about 4 cycles of douche and wait a half hour, things were still not clean. I could not relax and gave up and went home.

I don't know if I was putting in too much water to start, or too much pressure or what? I mean you want to clear out any area that is going to get reached (and i am a size queen) but presumably you don't want to get too far up there and dislodge stuff that was not going to be a problem.

Any advice? I was planning on hitting the baths tonight so I took an immodium earlier, but other than that are there douching practices to save me?

I am big on being clean, though if I am dating or in a relationship and my man wants to unload I let him. For those asking about details, here is a link to that silly german video that does such a simple and thorough explanation of the how and why of douching. It is in German but has subtitles and "illustrations" that make it clear what you are doing and why. Some guys go way overboard. I have been guilty of that myself. I have even gone to the extreme of having a colonic before a night of taking on a lot of guys. lol. It's expensive, but it is thorough and last you for at least 12 hours which is longer than I usually last.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=IXBUv-G564-