i love getting fucked way too much

josh567

i've had several gf's in my life.  but when i let a man (in my case, a gay friend) stick his nice raw penis up my ass, i get such a rush,  i miss that feeling.  i could do it all day.  my gay friend says he's available and we're both single again.  so im dying to feel that with him.  i don't care if that means im bi/gay.  i just love that feeling and i want it again.  i dream about his cock up my ass from time to time.  can anyone else relate?

• Like 1

I love womans and i have relationships with them only but i love to be a bisexual cumdump whore as well. maybe i love cock more and that's why i'm being single for years now. i get almost every day loads in my ass and can't stop taking them. it's never enough for me. a woman must be on the same level for me to get a relationship to work. for now i just enjoy every load i can get

• Moderators
8 hours ago, josh567 said:

i've had several gf's in my life.  but when i let a man (in my case, a gay friend) stick his nice raw penis up my ass, i get such a rush,  i miss that feeling.  i could do it all day.  my gay friend says he's available and we're both single again.  so im dying to feel that with him.  i don't care if that means im bi/gay.  i just love that feeling and i want it again.  i dream about his cock up my ass from time to time.  can anyone else relate?

Totally, I always want more dick in my hole. 

You should go for it with your friend. If you want his dick that much and he wants to give it to you, it's a win-win situation. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

Totally, I always want more dick in my hole. 

You should go for it with your friend. If you want his dick that much and he wants to give it to you, it's a win-win situation. 

oh my fucking god bro he says it's gonna happen and i cannot wait.  i don't care what this makes me but i love gay sex so fucking much.  feeling a real penis inside me is gonna be unreal.  i want it sooo bad.  

1 hour ago, Kimberley said:

I love womans and i have relationships with them only but i love to be a bisexual cumdump whore as well. maybe i love cock more and that's why i'm being single for years now. i get almost every day loads in my ass and can't stop taking them. it's never enough for me. a woman must be on the same level for me to get a relationship to work. for now i just enjoy every load i can get

oh man my dick gets hard as a rock when im being fucked i love itttt

fuck i just had sex again and im addicted.  i love how he's so nice and patient with me.  he doesn't wanna hurt me and makes that very clear and that just makes me want him balls deep in my ass.  i love making him feel good.  it's so amazing for the both of us.

• Like 1