poppers question

Paktu

I have recently started using poppers in a new way and i was curious about yall opinion about it or recommendations to get me in a more 'loose' slut frenzy state.

I wear a face mask, like the ones we all wear outside during this stupid pandemic, and i have a folded single square of toilet paper that ive dabbed some poppers on (opposite side of the side touching my lip). it works well imo, but any suggestions would be welcome.

Yeah it works. I’ve done it with a sock soaked in poppers inhaled through my mouth too. Super intense and not sure it’s recommended, but it was a lot of fun. Other options include a gas mask with a filter and a cotton pad soaked in poppers placed in it. Or an attachement to the mask that screws onto the bottle. You can also use a nebuliser mask (medical device, Google it), again with cotton wool soaked in poppers in the chamber.

have fun!

Note that poppers are not intended to be inhaled continuously (ostensibly they’re not supposed to be inhaled at all, but we’re naughty) and absolutely not as the dominant respiratory supply - that is, you shouldn’t set yourself up so that you breathe in more poppers than you do air. It is not uncommon for a person to black out from an overconcentration of poppers, and a resulting fall could cause serious injury. Plus, if you passed out because your breathing setup was more poppers than air, you would never be in a position to correct the situation, and could suffer from oxygen deprivation.

In other words, don’t do stupid shit with it. Everything in moderation.

• 4 weeks later...