Should I take a Poz Load or Not???

junito

I met two guys, one on adam4adam and the other on barebackrt. both are poz and want to fuck me. the guy on adam is willing to pull out and not cum in me. The guy from barebackrt would definitely cum in me. i love taking loads and having guys bust in me but i don't know if im ready to take a poz load. I always had a fantasy of sucking off a poz guy and having him fuck me. Im in the middle and dont know which way to go? any advice would be helpful. thanks

Accept that, if you get fucked raw, sooner or later you will become infected with HIV or another STD. People lie about their status, or may not know they have an STD - the risk is part of the bareback experience. Some find it sexually exciting, some don't. If you can deal with becoming HIV positive, including all the MAJOR changes it will make in your life, then take the loads knowingly and gladly - it can be the most intense sex you've ever had, especially if your top wants to convert you. If your life could be wrecked by HIV (think of the cost of meds, and the long-term effects of the disease), then by all means use a condom - pulling out before orgasm is less risky than accepting cum, but it still carries risk of infection.

• Administrators

If it's a question you'd ask publicly, then yes, you should take the loads. If you couldn't imagine taking poz loads, then you shouldn't take them. But wondering whether you should is one of the first steps on a one way road that ends with being a poz bareback bottom.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cardoc49
If it's a question you'd ask publicly, then yes, you should take the loads. If you couldn't imagine taking poz loads, then you shouldn't take them. But wondering whether you should is one of the first steps on a one way road that ends with being a poz bareback bottom.

Hi rawTOP: thanks for a very precise and logical and supportive answer to the question - I agree with you, thanks for being honest like this.

i think most people have a certain amount of doubt in knowingly taking their first load. If you want to take it, then go for it, ignore that small voice and jump into the deep end, but if you're really not sure and would rather keep the whole thing as fantasy, do so... personally i can't resist exploring a fantasy - it's just a matter of time until i do, so once you're more ready, you'll be able to go for it

just make sure you're comfortable with the idea of it, even if you are doubtful or slightly scared, i had that the first time - totally over it now ;)