Exactly How To Seduce A Man? 😉

Carlos1881

In the art of seduction what do you guys  truly find attractive in a man?

What makes a guy  stand out from the rest?

Is it his confidence and  that he’s easy to be around? 

Look forward to hearing your thoughts guys 

have fun and stay safe 

Karl  😀

• Like 1

For me, he needs to be submissive. It turns me on completely regardless of body type or age. 

If the guy understands and knows his place as a submissive fag, he will get my dick hard (and buckets of my sperm) every time. 

if the sexiest fag ever were to start telling me how he wants to be used or he would touch himself while I mount him, I would consider that disrespectful and and a complete turnoff. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BreedingTop71 said:

For me, he needs to be submissive. It turns me on completely regardless of body type or age. 

If the guy understands and knows his place as a submissive fag, he will get my dick hard (and buckets of my sperm) every time. 

if the sexiest fag ever were to start telling me how he wants to be used or he would touch himself while I mount him, I would consider that disrespectful and and a complete turnoff. 

Personally, I enjoy an older Alpha. it adds to the dominance in my opinion. maybe i have daddy issues haha

I think the points made so far demonstrate how impossible it is to answer this question with a single answer. Dominant men want to be approached by a respectful submissive, except for those dominants who don't want a submissive to approach them at all because it's their job to approach the sub. Some sub men want an alpha to come after them, while others prefer to go on the hunt themselves and tempt a man with their assets. In between the two, you've got shy people who want to someone else to do the approaching, confident people who enjoy bringing out a shy man's interest, confident men who want other confident men, and so on and so on.

Nothing works for everyone. Best advice I can come up with: be authentic, be YOU, and anyone who's not interested isn't right for you anyway. If you have to change into someone else to get their interest, is it worth it?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/25/2021 at 3:27 PM, BootmanLA said:

I think the points made so far demonstrate how impossible it is to answer this question with a single answer. Dominant men want to be approached by a respectful submissive, except for those dominants who don't want a submissive to approach them at all because it's their job to approach the sub. Some sub men want an alpha to come after them, while others prefer to go on the hunt themselves and tempt a man with their assets. In between the two, you've got shy people who want to someone else to do the approaching, confident people who enjoy bringing out a shy man's interest, confident men who want other confident men, and so on and so on.

Nothing works for everyone. Best advice I can come up with: be authentic, be YOU, and anyone who's not interested isn't right for you anyway. If you have to change into someone else to get their interest, is it worth it?

Perfectly stated! It really depends on who you ask. Personally I'm in the I rather be approached and picked by an alpha top category