Do you remember the first guy you fucked?

Bokkierob

Mty best friends dad broke in my ass at 14 - I’ve told this story on here before so I won’t go into detail, save that I initiated it and was more than willing. He fucked me for several years and I enjoyed it. Eventually I got more curious about fucking and asked if he could help me out. He was also fucking his own boy and said he’d like to watch me fuck him. I jumped at the chance so on the day, the 3 of us were in bed together as we were so often. Dad ate out his boys ass and got it good and wet. He mounted his boy and opened him up for me. He pulled out and told me to get on. I got on top and push my cock between my buddies ass cheeks. I felt his asshole on my helmet - he was open and ready. I pushed and slowly slid into him.  It was such  a rush, I felt his ass grip and stroke my cock, the back of my neck and spine were tingling and the imperative to thrust was strong, I started to fuck my buddy, slamming my balls on his ass as I went in deep. My balls were on fire and had never felt this way when I masturbated. I fucked my buddy for no more than a couple of minutes before I shot my load in him.  It was an amazing first fuck.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

I certainly remember the first time 😊 with an adult guy. I was 13 and still remember him on his knees in front of me and me cumming inside him. I pulled out at the end and squirted a few times on his back too. I remember this view vividly even. Filled his ass many times after that (and vice versa)

• Like 1