Increase on getting ghosted on apps?

Oldercumslut

11 hours ago, Robw73 said:

Going to play devils advocate here, i;ve been on apps and been ghosted, but also have ghosted.

I think it's part of whole 21st century dating scene (straight and gay btw). Sometimes, I know iv;e been ghosted because someone has engaged in chat, had a wank and lost interest (and vice versa). I was on one app and was chatting to this guy, all good, some seriously filthy chat, but i had a really nagging feeling that this chap wasn;t as sincere as he was claming to be.

I agree ghosting is wrong. But it's an almost acccepted part of the "instant gratification" world in which we live.

Yeah I hadn't looked at it that way.  I don't have enough imagination to keep coming up with different user names to do that though.  But I admit in a lot of things it's probably generational.  I'm and old fart and just don't think of doing that.   Now I've blocked people but have never deleted my profile out of the blue and started up with a different one.

Like you I would prefer sex clubs, but I live in a place where there isn't any, or at least they are well hidden so