Teach You

The twink; Josh who was 24, came up to me in the bath house and said, "looking good sir, I like bears".  We had a drink in the bar area and chatted for a bit then headed to my cabin and made out.  I was reaching for a condom when he said "sir, I prefer it raw - I'd like to feel your cock in me".  I normally play safe so said "you know its risky we shouldn't" . Josh started to argue and so eventually said "look I'm gonna teach you why its important".  He frowned and said "didn't think you'd be another boring dude".  I smirked and said "I promise I'll make it fun but suck me first".  Josh got on his knees said "thats better sir and sucked me until I got hard".  After I while I said "turn round - you're ready for your leasson - lube your hole".  He did and I slid my large cock into him.  Josh moaned and  I picked up the pace.  Josh started moaning "cum in my daddy" . I wispered "want your lesson Josh?". Josh yelled "teach me with cum" and I did spurting load and load in him.  Josh kissed me and said "thank you for the lesson - raw is better".  I laughed and said "and riskier - text me during your homework".  I gave him my number and kissed him.  He laughed saying "your cocky thinking you'll be coming home with me".  I replied "I know I will be I've just shot a toxic poz load in your hole and I'll be with you forever.  When you get the flu let me know".  Two weeks later Josh messaged "wow I've learned my lesson  this flu is intense. Thank you for teaching me that I'm a poz cumbucket - its the greatest lesson I could have hoped for".

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

Seriously need to continue this REALLY HOT story- was hard and drippin after... "I'd like to feel your cock in me".  I normally play safe so said "you know its risky we shouldn't" . Josh started to argue "..... give us more PLEASE!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1