dirty talking

Rawrabbit

"Listen, cunt: clean that goddamn cockslime off my dick and enjoy the taste of your worthless ass. Then worship my piss slit with your filthy tongue so it’s nice and clean when I fuck you some more and fill your guts with my piss" is a line I enjoy using a lot. Depraved talk and swearing is like verbal lube. 

Guest SLUTfem

Definitely depends for me. On one hand I love feeling like just a sex object for a man to walk in and fuck me without talking just panting. Being used as an object and after he breeds he leaves without saying anything. SUPER HOT! On the other hand having a verbal top calling me a cumdump and a slut and will get me pregnant with his sperm and I'll carry his babies and calling me a good girl - JUST AS HOT 🥵🥵🥵

10 hours ago, SLUTfem said:

Definitely depends for me. On one hand I love feeling like just a sex object for a man to walk in and fuck me without talking just panting. Being used as an object and after he breeds he leaves without saying anything. SUPER HOT! On the other hand having a verbal top calling me a cumdump and a slut and will get me pregnant with his sperm and I'll carry his babies and calling me a good girl - JUST AS HOT 🥵🥵🥵

But you do seem to be such a good girl, so sweet and eager to do what she was born for. You were made to please men and carry their young, you were made to have that taut little tummy bloated with cum from strangers, to get knocked up and fat with strangers babies and use that mouth and sweet cunt to pay for them

• Like 1

I love it. I'm a quiet type by nature so I don't go out of my way to get tops talking, since I don't want them to feel they're doing all the work if I'm mostly staying quiet with just a 'yes' when prompted, but I've been used by several men who liked telling me just what I was while they were in me, and weren't bothered by it not being a two-way thing. Humiliating, degrading talk, I just love it. Having them tell me what a worthless used-up cocksleeve I am, and they know it doesn't matter what they say, it just makes me hornier and more desperate for their loads.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I used to have a couple of undetectable fist and fuck buds, they’d often tell me to “wreck their cunts”, one used to take me way past the elbow and I could make him cum by rubbing my bicep against his prostate and get my mouth over his cock as he got ready to shoot. 
One was as happy fucking as getting fucked and fisted and used to enjoy telling me he was knocking me up/pozzing me/breeding me as he shot his load up my arse, it was hot (despite me knowing he was undetectable)

On 4/22/2021 at 12:55 PM, ballerva said:

I love nasty, dirty talk. I look pretty mainstream/vanilla so some guys are shocked at how filthy I can be having sex. The shock value makes it hotter. While I don't advocate other guys pozzing -- get on/stay on PreP if you are negative! -- I especially love poz talk. 

We sound two of a kind. That could describe me…

Best massage I ever had... and it was a therapeutic massage not a sex massage... well, not intended to be one,  the masseur, who massaged me several times before got hard from rubbing against me. He asked if it was okay for him to wank and I said “yes”. He started calling me a bareback whore, a slut who took it bare, that my hole was made to be bred. Hottest massage ever, the dirty talk was thrilling because it was COMPLETELY unexpected. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jimmi said:

Best massage I ever had... and it was a therapeutic massage not a sex massage... well, not intended to be one,  the masseur, who massaged me several times before got hard from rubbing against me. He asked if it was okay for him to wank and I said “yes”. He started calling me a bareback whore, a slut who took it bare, that my hole was made to be bred. Hottest massage ever, the dirty talk was thrilling because it was COMPLETELY unexpected. 

And the masseur was? Just for, you know, research...

Edited by Loveitraw
spelling
  • Haha 1

Guest SLUTfem
10 hours ago, wuffstuff said:

But you do seem to be such a good girl, so sweet and eager to do what she was born for. You were made to please men and carry their young, you were made to have that taut little tummy bloated with cum from strangers, to get knocked up and fat with strangers babies and use that mouth and sweet cunt to pay for them

I'd carry your babies Sir! 🐷

I absolutely love dirty talk both in person and doing phone sex as well. But in person is obviously the best. I get so fucking horny and my hole opens up more when a guy talks dirty to me (not an actual chaser, but poz talk is hot to me too). It just is such a wonderful turn on. I wish I could find more tops near me into it. 

Guest SLUTfem
11 hours ago, wuffstuff said:

Good girl. That slick sweet cunt of yours needs breeding

That's why I'm on this site. I like finding like minded men who want to pregnate girls with their sperm so I carry their babies. That's my duty as a girl to be pregnated by men 🍑💦💦

My A4A account is shanepup 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Dirty talk is one of those tenuous fetishes (if you can even consider it a "fetish").  Sure there are those things we all like to hear, but if either partner says one wrong thing, it can completely kill the mood.  I like it, but usually with a guy I've played with before; this way, we know what each other likes to hopefully avoid any unfortunate situation.

• Upvote 1