Tops, how do you convince bottoms to go bareback?

Guest twinkraw

this hungry horny bottom is still waiting... OK OK really wanting to be convinced to go bare... take it raw

Aww to jizz70 :  Mmmmmm... i can't imagine any bottom needing much convincing from YOU... to fully submit his hole... take YOUR Raw Cock... Poz Seed... deep inside of him -   

Lucky Bottom !!!  😉 

LOL

I have never ever ever been refused bareback.. letting them know that is the only way I'm going in.. raw is the law.. Men are meant to have bareback sex and feel each other unloading inside of each other.. never wasting a precious drop of our love juice!!!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

10 hours ago, Mtfujisx said:

If you look at it from your perspective then I guess he did take away my ability to consent but looking at it from my perspective he actually helped me to get what I really wanted but was too nervous or afraid to go for. 

I think that's the same line that drug pushers use to hook new addicts/customers. If you have to fuck yourself up with drugs in order to "go for" what you really want, something's wrong.

I agree most bottoms don’t want to sound like sluts and I hear a lot of “I don’t usually bareback” and stuff even if they’re on prep. But it’s funny how few ever ask my status. I guess a lot are on Prep or willing to take a chance. If they do raise using a condom I’ll usually say let’s start without and I can always put one on or pull out to cum. Most go for that. If that doesn’t work I’ll ask for the condom to call their bluff. If they have one I’m never in a hurry to put it on...I wanna take my time to make out, suck cock and so on. I’ll try snd pop my cock head in their ass before putting it on to test how committed they are. Most let me get away with it for a while before mentioning it. I’ll fuck the, bare for as long as I can to see if they’ll bring it up. It’s surprising how many guys will let me fuck them to the point I cum in their ass while the condom is laying there right next to us. Some do insist I wrap but I make sure to leave air in the tip so it’ll burst or tear the tip with a fingernail. I also like lubing my cock up before I put it on so it’ll slide off while fucking. I kind of like the challenge of getting a guy wanting me to use a condom to give in and take me raw.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, atyl7u said:

I'm still hoping to have the top tell me he'll fuck me with a condom  but once he's got me restrained, spread eagled, he tells me he's changed his mind and is going to use me bareback.  

Why? Clearly you want it bareback, so just do it. Are you trying to avoid responsibility for making a decision you've clearly already made?

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

Some do insist I wrap but I make sure to leave air in the tip so it’ll burst or tear the tip with a fingernail. I also like lubing my cock up before I put it on so it’ll slide off while fucking. I kind of like the challenge of getting a guy wanting me to use a condom to give in and take me raw.

So in other words, you have sex with people expressly against the consent they've given. Which makes you a... what's that word for people who violate consent and have sex with someone against it? Oh yeah, a rapist.

• Upvote 1

Guys ask "Are you clean" but have hardly ever answered that question honestly as I simply didn't know. I'm usually the bottom trying to persuade tops to go bare and there's a whole different story 

Edited by NZWhore
Error

As a bottom for all of the gay fucking portion of my life, I never realized that there were so many bottoms that used condoms. I assumed that I was the normal bottom that just loved the feeling of a bare fleshed cock in me much like when I fucked my exwife. I only took a covered cock when the top insisted on it. From the second guy who fucked me(raw), I knew that I was a barebacker for life. No top ever needed to convince me to take it raw.

• Like 1

Most bottoms will take it bare once you get them going.  They really don't want to stop the action for a condom.  If they insist on a condom, I pull out, tear off the condom and cum on their ass.   Sometimes put it back in bare even though it's cum covered.  I also found that if I do this, and we fuck again, they never ask for a condom again.  

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Brain&Brawn said:

I think that's called fantasy and role play. 

Role play is when you tell a partner "Pretend to be X and I'll pretend to be Y and play out this scene."

Fantasy is "man it's hot to THINK about X happening to me even though I have no intention of making that happen."

This is "I want X to happen but I'm not willing to do what it takes to have it happen, so I hope somebody overrides my decisions someday and makes me do it."

Not the same thing(s).