Finding monster dick

What’s the best way to find a monster dick top? They always seem to not reply even when I’m willingly offering them my hole. I’m looking for a Dom daddy top own my hole and use as his personal cumdump and piss spot. I want his dick to be huge as fuck to the point where my stomach moves but dicks like that seem to not want to own my hole. What do I do?

Try not to be too eager and too forward. Avoid objectifying them and their dick. They know they have a big dick but they’re people too. One of my regular fuck buds has a truly enormous cock and he’s said repeatedly he gets sick of how that’s the only thing guys seem to want to talk about when they hit him up. He also finds a lot of guys who say they can take his dick really can’t and he winds up sexually frustrated as a result. That’s why he typically sticks with guys he knows and really isn’t open to guys hitting him up. Too often guys come at him with really nasty talk too and that sort of thing does nothing for him. He likes to be the one doing the nasty talk. In short, it takes finesse. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, PigBoyDallas said:

Try not to be too eager and too forward. Avoid objectifying them and their dick. They know they have a big dick but they’re people too. One of my regular fuck buds has a truly enormous cock and he’s said repeatedly he gets sick of how that’s the only thing guys seem to want to talk about when they hit him up. He also finds a lot of guys who say they can take his dick really can’t and he winds up sexually frustrated as a result. That’s why he typically sticks with guys he knows and really isn’t open to guys hitting him up. Too often guys come at him with really nasty talk too and that sort of thing does nothing for him. He likes to be the one doing the nasty talk. In short, it takes finesse. 

All of this👆

Also, I can happily admit to loving being stretched. I like big cocks and big toys. But appearance often deceives. Just because a guy is packing doesn't mean he's great in the sack. I've had perfectly average sized Tops make me see stars while some of the bigger guys I've hooked up with have been entirely forgettable. 

A cock is not a sex toy; there's someone at the other end and if you don't click together it ain't never going to be great.

If you're into random hookups just keep looking you'll find the right guy but how it works out is up to you.

Otherwise find other ways to play out your size fantasy. Toys and sheaths will open you up in ways cock never will and in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing you'll beg for a repeat.

Plus, for every Top like that, there are probably 100 bottoms or more trying to get at him.  He likely has his choice of whoever he wants, leaving a lot of disappointed bottoms.

Re-read everything posted above twice, then get in line. And the line is long.

Tops are not in the majority. A recent poll on this site asking about position preference had Tops reporting in at just over 9%. Bottoms, by contrast, make up a staggeringly cockhungry 66%. The rest report Vers, meaning that at least part of the time they’re also looking for cock. That’s an unscientific poll, but probably not far off the mark.

An actually scientific study done on cock size in 2015 reveals just how vanishingly rare a “monster” cock is - only 5 men out of 100 will have a cock longer than 6.3 inches. An 8- inch cock falls in the 99th percentile, meaning 1 man in 100. A 10-inch? Extremely hard to find.

So, according to our polls and studies, only gay 1 man in 10 is interested in Topping, and of those, depending on your definition of “monster”, only 1 in 100 to 1 in 1000 will be the size that you - and hordes of other bottoms - are hunting.

Most of the accounts you read on here of encounters with gargantuan cocks are, to be kind, exaggerated. It’s statistically impossible for all the stories here about men taking massive members to be true; there aren’t enough cocks that big on the planet. I take what might be called a respectable amount of cock, and I can count the number of truly huge cocks I’ve taken over the course of several years of egregious sluttery on the fingers of two hands, and have fingers left over.

No one here is going to be able to give you a formula for easily pinning down such a Top for your very own. I assure you, if anyone knew such a means, he would guard it jealously for his own use. If you should stumble upon such a situation for yourself, it will be because you’ve heeded good advice like that given above, and because you’ve been fortunate beyond the dreams of mortals. If it happens, consider yourself blessed.

More likely, you’ll find greater satisfaction, and likelihood of success, if you set your personal expectations on a more realistic and achievable goal.