Sex can wait, set a date! 😉

Carlos1881

I've prob run through the whole gamut of thoughts on this over the last 14 months.  

I was recently out of a relationship prior to the original lockdown in the UK.  Really only spent a couple weeks rediscovering my inner slut.  Obviously, my first thoughts about post-lockdown were focused on resuming this, and making up for any lost time.  The longer that lockdowns persisted, though, that shifted.  My fantasies got more intense, and even darker in nature (I'll reserve the details for another channel on here).  

Nowdays, I just want to find a regular guy to play with.  Someone who is into a range of things from the intimate to much more intense.  It's a tall order, but I've waited this long; no reason I can't hold out a little longer for an experience that I'll probably enjoy far better.

Good luck to all those bottoms out there wanting to go full-on gang bang though.  The competition will be stiff (pun intended)!

Edited by LetsPOZBreed
Correcting spelling
  • Like 2

Started having a couple of dates with someone recently, also Poz so didn't have to worry about that potential barrier. Found out after a month he was stringing me along and hadn't been interested in dating after all, so I don't think lockdown has really changed the way people tend to act. I'll fuck and play till someone worth getting more serious about comes along. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2