Are you Introvert or an Extrovert? 😉

Carlos1881

Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?

Does this effect the kind of guy you date  or hookup with ? 

Look forward to hearing your thoughts guys 

Karl 😀👍

Edited by Karl8181

• Carlos1881 changed the title to Are you Introvert or an Extrovert? 😉

After having a nice conversation last night with Karl on Telegram where he, like here, asks more questions about himself then shares about himself this morning the conversation disappeared. 

Introvert when I do daily stuff.

Extrovert when I meet up to suck cock. A nice clean cock is heaven to have in your mouth. The strawberry that's cum drives me crazy happy.

Great question! I struggle with this one. Most would probably consider me an extrovert but for some reason I consider myself an introvert. I am too shy or nervous or scared or something to truly put myself out there. I have never been to a bath-house or a sex party or anything like that. So what is the barometer we use to measure this by?

I guess to consider myself an extrovert I would be willing to go to a bath house and hop on a bench or into a sling...the idea turns me on, but I cannot seem to muster up the courage to go through with it.

I do want to get team fucked though so I love the idea of a coach having a house party where the local cheer slut is getting everyone off. I like to perform but I also prefer doing it more in a small group setting. The idea of a bachelor party turns me on a lot. Wink

I have always had the problem of being an introvert who attracts attention in any crowd, from both men and women, and of all ages, ever since I was a teenager. Usually it's led to interesting encounters but all too often it's put me in uncomfortable situations.

• Upvote 1

Definitely introvert on daily basis and when there is not sex or the chase going on.  Otherwise, I am a full-on sexual extrovert.  I am mostly attracted to big personality, macho extroverts that are Alpha Tops.

Guest Goodbye

Definitely an introvert in most settings, but extroverted during 1on1 situations or encounters. Think my personality really fluxes based on my surroundings and my comfort level. 🤔 

The majority of my partners tends to be extroverted with over I floated egos. Not that I personally go out looking for that, it just happens. 

I’m definitely an introvert. My husband’s an introvert also, but not nearly as much as I am. Being anonymously online here is about as extroverted as I get. I’m more than happy just being alone with my husband and taking care of him as his wife. My days of putting myself out there and being extroverted are past.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm usually more introverted than extroverted, but i have my moments. When it comes to sex, I rarely, if ever make the first move. I'll hook up with almost anyone, and it takes a lot for me to say no, but I really prefer extroverted partners.