Police

UrBoyHenry

Strangely this is my last straw. I d ont even care for the points deducted for this being wrong. But I am tired of trying to use this interface its. For an hour all it did was delete and now this is what got posted. 

• 5 months later...

I would think any gay dude out there has had a shitty interaction with the police and it's just the general consensus that all cops are bastards?

Like I would think the gay communities "respect," for cops should be in the negative???

The cops in my country let a prolific serial killer murder tons of gay men for years and did sweet fuck all because they aren't looking to protect and serve us?? But they're more than willing to ruin our lives busting us in a sex sting for fucking in a park?? 

The world has changed over the years. There's a ton of gay/lesbian officers in large cities these days. 

Local city councils are in a position to focus law enforcement attention away from patrolling parks. Get involved with city government and divert police resources away from cruising and towards other crimes.

7 hours ago, BarebackFan said:

The world has changed over the years. There's a ton of gay/lesbian officers in large cities these days. 

Local city councils are in a position to focus law enforcement attention away from patrolling parks. Get involved with city government and divert police resources away from cruising and towards other crimes.

That's true in a small handful of "large cities". In other large cities, police are still slow to respond to calls of, say, domestic violence between two people of the same sex. When a crime is committed against a gay person or group, it's often put on the back burner for investigation if the cop it's assigned to doesn't like gay people. Even if the police aren't raiding public parks, that doesn't (by itself) make them pro-gay. Or even gay-neutral. 

• 2 years later...