Fucking just for domination

Sharp-edge

So, I've been having this weird thoughts lately. Maybe i'd call it a fantasy i don't know. I was thinking of someone high in a hierarchy (like a boss or someone with a greater social status or anything) fucking his subordinates just to be dominant over them and ensure they will act as he wants. But that would be irrelevant if someone is gay or straight. He would just fuck them so as to dominate them and they would surrdener to him. Does it sound too weird?

On 5/25/2021 at 12:06 PM, Sharp-edge said:

So, I've been having this weird thoughts lately. Maybe i'd call it a fantasy i don't know. I was thinking of someone high in a hierarchy (like a boss or someone with a greater social status or anything) fucking his subordinates just to be dominant over them and ensure they will act as he wants. But that would be irrelevant if someone is gay or straight. He would just fuck them so as to dominate them and they would surrdener to him. Does it sound too weird?

It's not weird, per se. That sort of thing does occur in some branches of the animal kingdom, where a dominant male mounts (if only briefly) other males to show his dominance. That said, I would think an awful lot of straight bosses, etc. would have difficulty getting and staying hard for that, if only because our culture so closely links sexual orientation with the particular sex acts. Straight guys can and do perform better, broadly speaking, receiving oral sex, but I suspect that's partly because they can close their eyes and pretend. 

I like the idea of domination. Although I don't like all these stupid leather and fetish gear. For me domination is irrelevant to what you wear or your role in bed. Dominating someone for me is fucking him hard, make his asshole open for you and accept u inside it. Making no effort to stop it and accepting the penetration and at the same time realising what is happening to him. And if the guy is bottom, sucking his dick hard, chosing when the top will cum, make the top beg to fuck.

no a major part of fucking is about power, i always get the bottom to plug himself as i hate having to push my cock into a tight dry hole - i want it wet and no resistance, i openly say it will be fucked the way i want and when they say i was too hard or soft or fast or slow i just say 'thats how i wanted it' - plenty of gay guys won't agree but when they lift their ass to be used as a sperm bank they are not in control and need to respect that.

This actually happens but is mostly considered assault as it's usually non-consensual (see 'buck breaking' of slaves and treatment of Uighurs). But I know what you mean - I think there's an inherent power exchange in fucking vs getting fucked. My favourite tops are the ones who really make me feel that lol. Would be interesting if it had ever been used in the way you describe but consensually, with people willingly getting fucked as a way of showing the power dynamic.

7 minutes ago, cumdumpbln said:

This actually happens but is mostly considered assault as it's usually non-consensual (see 'buck breaking' of slaves and treatment of Uighurs). But I know what you mean - I think there's an inherent power exchange in fucking vs getting fucked. My favourite tops are the ones who really make me feel that lol. Would be interesting if it had ever been used in the way you describe but consensually, with people willingly getting fucked as a way of showing the power dynamic.

Well yes, i don't mean raping. I'm not sure how i can put it to make it clearer. The idea of surrendering your body to someone and be dominated. Not by force, more like surrendering or getting hypnotised. Feeling the penetration hard and fast and feeling all these emotions that feel your body. And when the top cums the bottom would get back to his senses he would feel guilty for a moment but then he would crave it again.