How I Got Burnt

How I Got Burnt

This is inspired by:

[think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/43294-playing-with-fire/

As told by the point of view of the onlooker.

I was very sexually frustrated because I hadn't been getting much action lately so I went to one of the local cruising spots.

As I was wandering there I saw two guys, one a slightly older but very presentable guy and a younger man, entering the woods, so I hid in the thicket off the trail and then followed quietly behind them until they reached a sheltered spot.  They acted like they had just met and the younger man swayed a little like he had partaken of some Dutch courage.  Maybe he wasn't sure about the risk of playing with someone he had just met.

Once they got there they started stripping off while I remained hidden in the darkness of the woods.  The older man had quite an enviable looking cock and the younger man was obviously impressed at the sight of it because his own cock started to rise to the occasion.  On seeing this the older man came over and started sucking the younger man's cock to it's full manhood.  I could tell by the look on the younger man's face that his worries were starting to evaporate.

Having sucked the younger man's cock to a good 7 inches and primed it with saliva, the older man turned around and presented his ass for the younger man to take bareback.  With only a moment's hesitation, probably because of the building sexual tension, the younger man obliged and plowed forcefully into the proffered ass.  By then I had moved in closer to see better and the younger man noticed that they had attracted my attention and I was watching from the bushes.  Obviously the younger man didn't mind others enjoying watching him fucking because he made no protests and carried on energetically pounding the older man's ass.  It must have built up the tension faster because it wasn't long before I heard the groan of pleasure as the younger man blasted his load inside the bare ass.

After he had cum, the younger man started to relieve the other man's tension also by giving him a glow job.  He was obviously good at it because the man responded by giving grunts of appreciation.  I was enjoying the show and by now was wanking myself off furiously.  It looked like the blow job was going to be a long lasting intensive session that would finish off the older man soon.

But apparently the other man had other designs on the younger man and he passed him a bottle of fresh poppers I'd seen him open earlier.  As the younger man inhaled you could see his inhibitions relax and by the look on his face and in his eyes you could see his desire for cock grow.  Before he knew what was happening, the other man had pulled his cock out of the younger man's mouth, turned him around and was pressing his large cock against the younger man's hole.  Then with a thrust his bare cock was inside him.  I guess the effects of his fantastic fellatio had taken it's effect on the man because after but a few thrusts he squirted his load up the younger man's receptive ass.

Before the younger man could properly react to the situation, obviously slightly in shock, the older man, having also noticed me by now, beckoned me to join in.  While the younger man looked on, I took the the cum-stained cock just withdrawn from his ass into my mouth and started sucking it.  That must have turned the younger man on again because he decided to join in also by sucking on my cock as well.  It didn't take long for me to get the older man's cock back to full tumescence, at which point he withdrew and returned to fuck the younger man bareback a second time.  The younger man was obviously by this time comfortable in taking another load.

The man now fucked more slowly and easily with the lubrication provided by his first ejaculation.  I could tell the younger man was starting to enjoy the feeling of bare cock thrusting in and out of his ass.  It seemed to really turn him on because he slurped more appreciatively on my cock.  The sucking and fucking got more frenetic as we enjoyed each other's bodies.  We all built up to a climax with me shooting my cum into the younger man's mouth as another load filled his ass.

The younger man's cravings must have finally been satisfied as he left us then, with the other man amazingly still hard, forcing himself into my ass.  It didn't take long before he filled my ass with another big load.

A week after that I came down with a terrible flu, and went to the clinic.  Sure enough, my test came back poz.  I bet the same thing happened to the younger man, maybe that's why he seemed a little reluctant to get fucked by the older man at first.  I guess we were both playing with fire and we are now burnt!  At least now I don't have to worry about starting on PreP anymore after all.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7