It was a Sunday night and the bar was empty, I sat talking to the handsome mature landlord who stood behind the bar. 
we laughed and joked he said well that will be last order lad, I ordered a jack and coke. He smiled this ones on me. He began locking up while I sipped my drink. I went down stairs to the toilets in the bars basement. I went into the cubical and soon I heard the door open. He pushed his way into the cubical and smiled well you gonna kiss me or what he said. I fumbled at my words no Paul I’m not gay. He smiled oh really and he grab me forced his hand down my jeans front and grabbed my cock which instantly began to go hard, then why is this getting hard then aye. He began to rub it slowly but gripping it hard he took my hands told me to undo his trouser, I did as I was told now pull out my cock. Paul please I’m not into men I said do as your told. I did as he told me now get on your knees. I did as he asked before I knew it he rammed his giant thick cock into my mouth. Suck it good now and I may return the favour. I took it as deep as I could in my mouth suddenly he grabbed my hair and began thrusting hard and fast fucking my face pushing his giant cock deep down my throat, suck it you are a good little cock sucker he said. He then yanked me to my feet, pulled my jeans and boxers down and turned me round, he pushed me hard over the  toilet he spat on my arse rubbed it around my tight virgin hole and pushed into me, ripping my cheeks apart. Thrusting harder and harder your cherry is mine, I squirmed it felt

like my insides were tearing apart. Suddenly he said look back at me I looked over my shoulder snap he took my photo. He pulled his cock out my arse right let’s go up stairs and if you don’t want this photo shown you will be a good fella and do as your told. I nodded, we went up to his flat above the pub, he walked me into the bedroom. Take my clothes off. I undone his shirt and took it off for him, he then told me now my shoes I got on my knees took his shoes off, now the trousers and boxers I did as he said he then lay on his bed naked.  His giant cock standing on end. Take your clothes off now, I did he took more photos, now come sit on my big fat cock. I got on the bed kneed over his cock and took it in my hand and began to place it by my hole. I began to lower myself on his bare raw rock hard cock. Should we use a condom I asked. No your mine now your taking it raw he now had his phone in his hand videoing me as I slid his cock in me. Who do you love aye you I love you I said. Who wants my seed in their belly, I do you want me to breed you don’t you he asked yes I said he sat up put his hand ms on my shoulders and pushed me down on his cock hard omg it hurt so good I began grinding down on his cock. I began to kiss his neck her pushed his mature tongue into my mouth I was now feeling so sexy. I grinder down harder faster kissing him deeper, suddenly he turned me into my back out my legs on his shoulder and began pounding my not so tight hole any more pumping suddenly I began to come I was biting my lip moaning he was pushing deeper faster and faster he then began to suck my neck harder and harder marking me marking his territory, then as he finished sucking my neck he blew his load deep inside me not stopping making sure I got every drop of his toxic seed. He then rolled off me said suck my dick clean. I did as I was told after all I was his bitch his cumdump. He walked out the room then came back a few moments later. He smile your my toxic slut now bitch he said with a big grin on his face. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 8

• 3 weeks later...