Pleasuredrome reopening

dicklove

Went Friday evening

prepare for a queue 30-40’ it was about the same length when I arrived (10pm) and when I departed (3am)

They are running at 50% so being very strict on one in one out

When inside it didn’t feel empty or packed but it sure has changed 

A major change throughout is new surfaces, all wipe down and decently clean; pretty much all the vinyl cushions are gone, the new surface is a little slippery but nothing like how hilariously slippery the cushions in the video area would become.

layout is otherwise basically unchanged except (and here is the clincher) all the private rooms upstairs are now pay to access, and the few open spaces for spontaneous orgies are now locked up too.

Most-all the upstairs cubicle doors still open out, never really conducive to a guy/s wanting to leave the door open and inviting.

The result is most milling is limited to the saunas, cinema, the dark spaces, and showers - given how many rooms were empty 

new bar area is pretty nice.

They might have solved the leaking pipes upstairs but, while it’s great to have a/c up there now, it is now the merchant of leaks.

GH cubicles are still there, although with few pvt places they get adopted for extended rendezvous.

sorry to say the smell is still present in the cinema/darkroom passage.

a big +1 - facilities in the bathrooms seem very good - douch hoses - finally!

the staff have lovely new uniforms 🤷‍♂️

The crowd seemed pretty anxious, a mate remarked when returning to a sex club in nyc how it felt really weird and I think this place gave off similar vibes; just kinda weird. Upshot was a lot more chatting and social than I remember for this venue, and a lot more flirting - that was pretty fun too.

crowd was centered on 30’s demographic with very few younger  extending to more older.  Honestly I felt like a letcherous uncle at times - not a good feeling for a night of fun.

Shockingly large number of guys rocking great bods despite 18 months of COVID-crap - bastards every one of them 🙂

for me, I might be done with pleasuredrome, they had excellent masseuses so maybe that will get me back.

it’s a mistake to think it is like vault or union, and pleasuredrome will change  when limit on numbers goes - but I think I’ll hold out for vault/sbn/cumunion next time.

anyhoe evening weather is looking  awesome today so I think some quality time exploring the Heath would be good.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Great update @Littlebill77!

Couple of questions: is the dark room still there (and if so, is it open at the moment), and what about the gloryhole ramp/wall?

If you mean that dark alcove on the rhs of the corridor that serves cinema, dry sauna (dark room area), wet sauna

then yes.

now I’m wondering if there was a mystery area I didn’t know about - if there was, it’s since turned into a locked room

as for the gloryhole ramp/wall, did you mean the clear Perspex wall beside the spa? That is gone I believe.

kinda of wondering if there is a chunk of this place I’d missed 🤣

13 hours ago, Littlebill77 said:

kinda of wondering if there is a chunk of this place I’d missed 🤣

It’s been many years since I went to Pleasuredrome (was never a huge fan), so it’s possible they’d already changed the layout before the pandemic.

The way I remember it is that you’d walk through the set of ‘walk through’ showers, and the corridor leading to the dark room (or ‘alcove’) and the cinema room(?) would be straight ahead of you, but if you turned right, there was another long narrow room with a ramp and a set of about 5 gloryholes in a row...

• Like 1

Guest bigasstwink

Looking forward to trying it and hopefully the weirdness will dissipate as time goes on and going to a sauna becomes another normal activity we can all do again

4 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

It’s been many years since I went to Pleasuredrome (was never a huge fan), so it’s possible they’d already changed the layout before the pandemic.

The way I remember it is that you’d walk through the set of ‘walk through’ showers, and the corridor leading to the dark room (or ‘alcove’) and the cinema room(?) would be straight ahead of you, but if you turned right, there was another long narrow room with a ramp and a set of about 5 gloryholes in a row...

If I’m thinking right, that’s a deadend a piece of wall with a seat set into it. I’d be guessing at what was behind it

shaem as a decent GH ramp would be great

20 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Yeah, I think our Australian cousins call it a “suckitorium” - I’ve never seen one anywhere else in the UK.

🤣🤣🤣 I clearly moved in the wrong circles but that's a great expression.

I now recall club80 had one, quality stuff.

Now you mention it I don't think I've seen one here either. Damn good idea though. I like the public aspect too.

I remember at Toronto steam(?) someone giving excellent head and  I found myself encouraged to pound his delightful inviting ass. Such Public space sex..... Hmm.... Thinking Happy Thoughts 🤣

• Like 1