Closing Time - Fucked by the Cleaning Crew

sedecki

Last night I popped into the bookstore. They have shorter hours from COVID and sometimes they close early if there aren't many people in the place. Like usual, I go back to the back room next to the dark room and strip naked except for my tennis shoes. I bundle my clothes up and carry them around with me in one hand and my poppers and lube in the other. It was a fairly thin crowd but I caught the eyes of a guy in a mask and a ballcap. He followed me back to the darkroom and as soon as I was kneeling on the sofa with my ass hanging out I felt him slide up behind me squeezing my tits while he slid a nice six inch cock into my hole. He stroked back and forth for a minute or so and then pulled out and slammed back in. Twice was all it took and he blew a load into my ass that dripped down onto my shaved balls as soon as he pulled out. 

I slapped my ass a couple of times and then recognized the touch of an older Hispanic guy who is usually there on Sunday evenings. He has a nice 5 inch dick that gets good and hard. He takes his time and sometimes flips me over on the sofa to bury his cock in my spread legs. I was moaning pretty good when he plowed me that way. The other guys in the bookstore were attracted by the noise and switched on flashlights from their phones. Some of them might have been filming. I'm never sure. The older guy's cock started to get extra stiff then I felt him spread me wide so he could plant it deep. I felt his hot cum squirting into my ass. He was shaking from the effort - then he pulled out and disappeared in the dark. 

I did a couple of laps in the place but it was clear things were winding down. A couple of people were still in the hallway so I slid back into the dark room and slapped my ass a few more times and hit my poppers while I waited. I heard some distant voices in the hallway and heard the door slam a couple of times. Voices got louder as they moved up the hallway toward me. Suddenly the dark room was brightly lit by fluorescent lights and there were two large black guys looking at me with my ass spread and cum dripping out. 

One of them grabbed his fly as he looked at me. "You know we're the only ones here, right?" 

I shook my head. Now the other one was stroking a big bulge in the front of his pants, as well. "Damn - how many loads you got in that pussy, baby?" 

"Two," I said. "I could use a couple more."

The first one was shorter but his bulge was a lot bigger. He had a broom in his hand and leaned it against the sofa where I was spread out. His thick fingers slid up my leg and into my ass crack. He shoved his finger in with a quick plop. "Damn. I think this pussy can take fist." 

The other guy dropped his pants and started rubbing a thick 7 inch cock. "Then it will sure take my dick." His friend pulled his finger out while he jammed his cock into my hungry hole. I hit my poppers hard while he ground his cock all the way to his balls and lifted my ass into the air with each thrust. "Take this dick, bitch." 

His cock pulled almost all the way out then slid into me deeper. "Oh yes, fuck me." I moaned. His friend's hand found my nipple and started to pinch it wickedly between his long nails.  It hurt like hell and I would have pulled away if I wasn't distracted by the plunging cock. I hit my poppers again between grinds and felt him starting to speed up.

He leaned down low over me and whispered in my ear. "Here's a 2 day  load, bitch." He started to tense up then groaned loudly. His cum was hot as it poured into me. His friend laughed and slapped me on the ass. "Fuck, yeah. That is a nice fat ass." He pulled out of me and made room for his friend.

I didn't get a look at the other cock before is slammed into me. He shoved so deep I felt second sphincter give way. It really hurt and when I opened my mouth to yell the first fucker shoved his cummy cock in my mouth. There was no chance to hit the poppers and the cock in my ass was not going slow and easy. He was pounding me hard and fast. I whined as I felt the other cock slide to the back of my throat and the force of fucking shoved me down into the cushions of the couch. I was spit roasted until I cleaned the first cock in my mouth then he pulled away without a word and left the room. 

What felt like a baseball bat shoved through my body in the beginning had left my ass saggy and dripping cum and my mouth begging him not to stop.  I tried to hit my poppers but the slamming of his thrusts spilled it onto my hand so I sniffed them from there and spread my legs even further to feel him pushing me to the pain point again. Both of us were covered with a slick sheen of sweat. He was not stopping. He meant to fuck me hard. I was crying out with every thrust. I heard his buddy in the hallway now - laughing as he pushed the broom along. For nearly 20 minutes he pounded me without stopping. His long fat cock jabbed into my prostate with every plunge. About halfway through I started cumming hands free and still he plowed on. By the end I never wanted it to stop. I was moaning and I could hear him start to wheeze more as he started to tilt his hips up. Deep in my guts his cock started spraying with such velocity I thought cum would start coming out my nose. It felt like a shower from the inside out. 

A voice from down the hallway said, "Stop fucking that pussy boy and get to work. We're gonna be here all night." 

He pulled nearly 10 inches of fat hard cock out of my ass. It flopped down as it cleared my saggy hole. He slapped me on the ass one more time then turned around and left. 

My legs were shaking as I pulled my sweats back on and staggered up the hallway to the door. Next time I drop by, I'm definitely staying till closing time.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 19
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...