letting stranger spit in your mouth

I love when a top spits in my mouth.  It’s just one more way to show the superiority of tops and our roles as bottom cum sluts. I even had a guy who I had been used by for many years who started by spitting in my mouth and eventually started blowing his nose into my mouth. I couldn’t get enough of his fluids and DNA. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I love it when a Dom spits in my mouth, even better when it is unexpected. I equally like to have my face spat on, and then the Dom wipes it off my face with his finger and feeds it to me. Any fluids received from a Dom are always precious to me.

I had an encounter months ago where the top got so into fucking that he spit in my face and called me a filthy whore. He was so turned on degrading me that he hadn’t realised that he was pounding the hell out of my ass. I, in-turn, got so turned on that I kept taunting him because I knew he would pound me even harder. He would say, “you filthy little whore, you love daddy’s big cock in you, don’t you!?!” I would reply “I’m just a little cum slut daddy, and I’m so bad. Show me I’m bad, daddy!” Then he would spit in my face and mouth and continue my verbal degradation. He would finally blow his load in my guts and yelled at the top of his lungs in complete ecstacy. The neighbours probably thought I was being attacked. I guess I was in a way; luck me!! Since that moment, spit has been such a turn-on, I’m getting hard as I write this.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

10 hours ago, Falls727 said:

I had an encounter months ago where the top got so into fucking that he spit in my face and called me a filthy whore. He was so turned on degrading me that he hadn’t realised that he was pounding the hell out of my ass. I, in-turn, got so turned on that I kept taunting him because I knew he would pound me even harder. He would say, “you filthy little whore, you love daddy’s big cock in you, don’t you!?!” I would reply “I’m just a little cum slut daddy, and I’m so bad. Show me I’m bad, daddy!” Then he would spit in my face and mouth and continue my verbal degradation. He would finally blow his load in my guts and yelled at the top of his lungs in complete ecstacy. The neighbours probably thought I was being attacked. I guess I was in a way; luck me!! Since that moment, spit has been such a turn-on, I’m getting hard as I write this.

I'm getting hard too😵

• Like 1