Some Gravy on the Side

• 6 months later...

Sorry for the loooong delay folks... hope this short chapter is ok.

Chapter Five:

The new addition to the party gasped as he walked into the play room. “Fuck me! Graves and Toews… you weren’t shitting me!”

He high fived Brad, who was grinning from ear to ear.

Introductions were made - the newcomer’s name was Steve.

He was an even 6 feet tall, 198# of lean muscle. He was covered in tattoos and had stubble across his strong jaw. His piercing blue eyes locked into Ryan’s. The younger man whimpered under the steely gaze.

He walked up to Ryan’s bound form and tweaked his nipples hard. “I am going to have fun with you!” He said, a sadistic grin spreading over his otherwise handsome face.

He started to unpack his backpack - an assortment of electro butt plugs, nipple clamps, pads, a power box and various toys were placed on a nearby table. He took a gas mask and placed it over Ryan’s head and placed some tissue paper soaked in poppers into the filter. “Breathe easy there, stud,” he instructed Ryan who readily complied. His moans were lust-filled as a fresh coat of sweat coated his flawless torso.

He took out two fresh points and gestured at Ryan. "He's going to need this," he said and waited for Toews to nod. He walked up to Grave's bound form and quickly found a vein. He delivered the contents into Ryan's bloodstream. "A 0.25." he clarified as Graves started to moan and writhe.

Ryan had never felt higher in his life. He was sweating buckets and his dick was practically pissing pre-cum. He wanted to be used. He wanted to be a fuck boy for these men.

Ryan had also never felt so turned on! He had no idea who this stranger was, but he, too, seemed to have read his sexual proclivities like a book and was pushing all his buttons. The poppers were making him hopelessly high, and he knew that he was turning into a fuck boy completely at the mercy of the men who held him captive.

Steve adminned himself expertly and turned to Ryan.

He liberally coated an aluminium butt plug with lube and slowly worked it into Ryan’s hole. Ryan’s hole quickly snapped closed over the narrow base of the plug and he groaned as the toy smashed his prostate. “Wait till I turn this fucker on,” he smirked as he attached leads to the power box. Ryan had never felt so full in his life - the plug filled his squishy innards - still loaded with Toews’ red hot cum - and ground against his sensitive prostate. He had already cum once - and his post-orgasm sensitive gland welcomed and protested the additional stimulation in equal amounts. Graves could feel the pre-cum burping out of his turgid cock. He knew he would not last long and figured that the men around him would wring orgasm after orgasm from his tortured cock. He groaned in lust.

Steve grabbed a sounding rod from his bag of tricks. It was ribbed and was 9mm in diameter. Ryan watched in apprehension as Steve worked it into his urethra. The sound was hollow and allowed the stream of premium to escape Ryan’s dick. Ryan’s mind was blown by the sensations in his dick. It felt like he was pissing as the rod made its way further and further down his urethra. Once the rod was pushed in all the way, Steve connected it to the box’s second channel. As it was mono-pole, he placed a pad along the skin between his dick and hole and connected it, too, to the second channel of the box. To complete the setup, he connected a mic to the electro box and taped it to Graves’ shoulder. “For later,” he explained to Toews and Brad, and leaned in to talk to Graves.

“I want you awake and aware for this,” said Steve and removed the gas mask and the blindfold on Ryan’s face. The absence of the poppers made Ryan groan as he inhaled the musky sweaty odour from his armpits. He loved the smell of sweat - it was like an aphrodisiac to him. He inhaled deeply and opened his eyes, looking into his tormentor’s face. The entire room smelled of piss and sweat and rank hockey gear.

“We’re going to play a game,” he explained, “we need to figure out how long the electro stays on and at what level.”

He looked at Toews, whose gaze hardened, “Fucker blocked four of my shots on goal tonight,” said the older man. “Select programme four on the power box.”

Steve looked at the controls and selected “thrust” - the fourth programme on the menu.

He looked back at Toews for more.

“He drew three penalties against me tonight - ended up in the penalty box for six minutes, double it - I figure the power can stay on for that length of time,” said Toews and Steve grinned as he set a timer on the device for 12 minutes.

“Three multiplied by four is 12,” said Toews. “I figure double that twice and set the level to 48 and fry the cunt!”

Steve indicated the sound and said to Toews, “Talk to me, dude.”

“Congrats on being +3 tonight, D-Man!,” he said and indicated that Steve should select programme three on the electro box. Programme three was “thump” - perfect for tormenting Ryan’s dick.

“I reckon we leave it at the same time limit. The power needs to be less - say 12 - and we see how we go.”

“Get ready, fucker,” said Steve and started to manipulate the controls. The toy started to pulse in Ryan’s hole and dick and, as his sphincter started to contract under the powerful electrical impulses, the toy started to thrust in and out of the bound man’s defenceless hole. Steve slowly increased the power till Ryan was moaning and writhing, his dick rock hard and burping out a constant stream of pre-cum. He was streaming sweat and the room was filled with Ryan’s musky scent, sending everyone into a sexual frenzy.

“Start the clock” instructed Steve once both the butt plug and sound had reached the desired strength and the countdown began.

Ryan groaned and writhed. His entire ass and dick was a mass of sensations that were driving him closer and closer to a huge orgasm. He knew he would not last long unless he was distracted. He did not need to wait long. Steve took a pair of nipple clamps from his bag of tricks and placed them onto Ryan’s nipples. He hissed at the new sensation. Steve placed a popper soaked rag over his nose and instructed him to breathe deeply.

Every few minutes, Steve would remove the pegs , rotate them 90 degrees, and re-apply them. The pain radiating from Ryan’s nipples was exquisite and Ryan moaned and begged.

As the torture continued, Brad lit a couple of candles and waited patiently off to the side. The timer slowly made its way to zero. Brad and Toews nodded in appreciation as Steve selected audio for both channels and moved the mic tp Graves’ chin.

Brad whispered to Toews, who picked up a couple of ice cubes from the nearby cooler and stood to one side of Graves while Brad stood on the other.

Steve removed the popper soaked rag from Grave’s face, leaving the blindfold still in place. He nodded at Toews and ripped the clamps off Grave’s nipples. Graves groaned and the current started the assault his ass and dick anew. Toews started to run the ice cubes over Grave’s sensitive nubs, causing him to hiss and moan louder. The louder he moaned, the more intense the sensations in his dick and ass. Toews removed the ice cubs as Brad started to drip candle wax up Graves’ torso, paying special attention to his dick, balls and sensitive nipples.

The setting on the box was such that even the slightest noise would send a powerful current through the plug and sound and stimulate his sensitive prostate and dick.

“Fuck!” Shouted Ryan into the mic attached to his chin, sending jolts down his dick and into his ass. “Fuck, fuck, fuck fuck, fuck,” he yelled, the sound and sensations all over his body creating an endless loop of pain and pleasure that seemed to meld into one continuous, overwhelming sensation from head to toe.

Sweat and pre-cum was flying everywhere as the bound man yelled which sent more power to the electro devices which, in turn, made him yell louder. Ryan had never felt such sensations. He did not know where pain began and pleasure ended and soon, his dick erupted in a massive orgasm coating both himself and the three men next to him in a shower of jizz. He sagged in his bonds, trembling as his intense orgasm subsided. Toews watched slack-jawed - in awe of what he had seen in front of him. “Fuck me,” he whispered as he watch Steve slowly turn the electro box back to zero and start to work the plug out of Ryan’s hole; and the sound from his dick. Graves had, in the meantime, passed out from the intense stimulation. Toews looked on, concerned, but was reassured by Steve, “Happens every time, dude!”

He slowly wiped the bound stud down with the now sodden jockstrap. Ryan had slowly started to regain his composure and Toews handed him a Gatorade. “Drink up, stud,” the older man drawled dreaming up the next torture for the stud at his mercy.

• 4 weeks later...