ABS fun

Oralbttm10035

I was talking to this guy on BBRT and he invited me to his hotel room. On my way there he asked how man loads I had in me. I told him 0 and he told me he wanted me to get loaded up before coming to see him. His hotel was near an adult bookstore so I stopped there. The first booth I checked out had a big white cut cock sticking through so I got on my knees and began to suck him using my saliva to lube my hole. I got his cock nice and wet then backed my ass onto his cock. After a few strokes I felt his cock spasm as he shot in me. I opened the door to the booth and a PR guy walked into the booth and pushed me down to my knees and pulled out his cock. I started sucking him off and his big uncut cock grew even larger. I noticed another cock slide through the glory hole and I started sucking that cock while rubbing my hole on the PR guys cock. He told me he didn’t do anal, so I backed my ass up on the cock through the glory hole and sucked the PR guy off. He shot his load down my throat and left. I went back to sucking the cock through the glory hole and after a few minutes the door opened and a young Indian guy came in. I sucked him off while riding the glory hole cock. The Indian guy said he wanted to fuck me so I started alternating between the 2 cocks. The Indian guy told me he was going to cum and he shot deep in my ass. I invited glory hole guy to my booth and he was a hung little white bear. He shoved his cock in me and pounded me hard till he shot in me. 
After he was done, I messaged my BBRt guy and went to his room. He ate the loads from my hole then spit them back in alternating between fucking me and eating my hole. Finally he shot his load in me and sent me on my way. 
I stopped by the ABS and took one last load from this hung Venezuelan guy. He insisted on a condom so I let him. We had no lube so the condom burst after a few strokes. He kept going and bred me deep. When he pulled out he seemed shocked it broke, started freaking out a bit, then ran from the booth. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 8

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2021 at 10:55 PM, BritishCumdump said:

It's so hot when tops say they'll only fuck you if you've already got loads in you. Finding anyone or going anywhere just to get some spunk in your guts is such a slutty feeling 🤤

I love it too, at first I thought it would out guys off but has the opposite effect on most. Used to visit an older guy in Blackpool who would only get hard enough to breed me if I already had a spunky hole. Turned up with 5 loads in me and he was disappointed it wasn't more! 

Another guy in Liverpool had a huge cock and the cum would spill out around it as he fucked me and he'd scoop it up and feed it to me and rub it in my face. 

Need to be well loaded for him because he didn't like lube and just used spit so really hurt a couple of times, but I wasn't complaining. 

11 hours ago, James1796 said:

I love it too, at first I thought it would out guys off but has the opposite effect on most. Used to visit an older guy in Blackpool who would only get hard enough to breed me if I already had a spunky hole. Turned up with 5 loads in me and he was disappointed it wasn't more! 

Another guy in Liverpool had a huge cock and the cum would spill out around it as he fucked me and he'd scoop it up and feed it to me and rub it in my face. 

Need to be well loaded for him because he didn't like lube and just used spit so really hurt a couple of times, but I wasn't complaining. 

Amazing! So hot! I love hearing my sloppy cum filled hole getting pounded out by a guy that gets turned on by how slutty I am. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, BritishCumdump said:

Amazing! So hot! I love hearing my sloppy cum filled hole getting pounded out by a guy that gets turned on by how slutty I am. 

Yes! Especially when they tell me how filthy I am while they're doing it.