When the cum never comes out

Menbendovr

I wanted to poll all you guys reading this about something i've thought about but still can't fully explain.  When a top blows his load up your guts and seeds you good, in some cases his cum never comes back out of your ass at all.  I've often wondered why that is and have some ideas and wanted to run them by you all and see what you think.  Do you agree with my assessment or have any other ideas in addition to mine?  Any other insight on this?  I really want to figure this out.  Below are my three possibilities:

1. He lied to you and faked cumming inside.
  2. The volume of his load was so small that it never stimulated your guts to eliminate it out of you.
  3. He shot his seed so far up past your second hole that your body absorbed it all.

Which of the above do you think most commonly explains this?  Please add any others you think I left out that should be considered.

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
On 6/15/2021 at 4:43 PM, CumdumpDad said:

Or he has retrograde ejaculation from a med. 

Look it up. 

Interesting I had never heard of this🤔

On 6/15/2021 at 1:43 PM, CumdumpDad said:

Look it up. 

I have an enlarged prostate and peeing can get difficult sometimes ( both extreme urgency or extreme slow void).  I was prescribed a drug called Flowmax.  It helped urination, but it caused retrograde ejaculation.  It was unnerving to cum and have nothing come out.  Nothing.  You ejaculate into your bladder.  I stopped that medicine quickly.  Fortunately there is another medicine that I can take that does not cause that problem (Flowmax doesn’t cause that problem for everyone).

I think this is a good thing. I never want the load to ‘come out.’ I’d like for it to stay in until the DNA is fully absorbed into me. 🧬 

Although there are times a Top will want to see their load and ask me to push it out. Of course, I obey. When it doesn’t come out I like to call it a ‘ghost load’ or ‘ghost cum.’ 😅I always joke that his babies aren’t ready to come out yet. Haha. 

Anyway, what’s likely is that the cum is stuck to the lining of your hole. After all cum is a sticky substance and by nature, not something that’s wants to escape easily. Watery, translucent cum with a lower sperm count will have an easier time sliding out than thick, pure white cum with more sperm in it. I’ve seen videos of Tops recording the bottoms hole after they cum in it, and you can see that the cum is stuck all throughout the walls. That’s just my theory. Who really knows where mysterious loads go. 🧐 🤷🏻

On 6/15/2021 at 1:43 PM, CumdumpDad said:

Look it up. 

That is another possibility that I had not considered.  I have heard of that condition.  Thanks for reminding me.  I knew the three options I had were not the only ones.

Based on my own past experiences with a blackhole of a loose sloppy hole… faked it! I had to do that with an ex of mine because he was so loose I couldn’t feel anything and needed to keep fucking but he’s one of those guys that the second he got off it was over. So I learned to fake it with him. 

It's likely, that your body just absorbed it. The lower part of your colon is adsorbing liquid out of it's content otherwise one would have a sort of "diarrhea" all the time. It also saves the body to get too dehydrated, if I remember well.

I had guys come and piss in my ass at parties but as I was sweating a lot dancing and fucking it all was absorbed into the bloodstream - as it should be 🙂 Otherwise if your hole is leaking just use it as lube and have somebody fuck you or shove it back in deep with a dildo...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BBBxCumDumpster said:

That happens to me occasionally.  I think my hole is dry and drinks up small loads.

i have the same problem. after the first few thrusts my ass becomes as dry as a desert no matter how much lube i use. i haven't had a load drip out of my ass in a long time. 

• Like 2

Interesting. I see these videos where bottoms can squirt the cum out of their ass on command and it mystifies me how they can do that. When a guy cums inside me I don’t feel a physical need to get his load out of me nor do i want to. I can take additional loads and that doesn’t happen. Eventually I do feel the need and take care of it but if it’s just one load I feel fine. I guess it absorbs or something, I don’t know. I never gave it a lot of thought. Now if I’m getting drilled by multiple guys there comes a point where I have to get release but once that’s done I’m fine to go back at it. Maybe that makes me weird or abnormal…I don’t know.