Rough Sex - Dry, Spit or Lube, which do you prefer?

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

My Top produces a lot of precum and enjoys eating my ass.  I'm fortunate to have lots of spit and precum sloshing around my ass when he pushes in to fuck me.  Rough sex is mainly more intense sex...harder thrusts, slapping, pinching, tugging and pulling my cock, balls, nipples.  It also includes more aggressiveness, in terms of My Top just using me as he sees fit.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Well, I prefer spit when I want to enjoy the fuck as a bottom or better if the top wants me to enjoy the fuck. But being fucked dry actually suits me better, because then I often realize that the top really wants to destroy my cunt. I had a guy who fucked me from time to time, who still wiped my cunt dry before he fucked me. Also had quite a big cock. That hurt like hell every time and bled quite a bit. Perfect for a faggot like me.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

On 6/17/2021 at 8:33 AM, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

When I am topping I love the feeling of going in dry, feeling the hole resisting and then feeling the tightness and grip on my cock when I do pop inside, for me it feels so much better as you can feel every fold in the arse against your cock.

Similarly, when I bottom I love the pressure as the top tries to force his cock inside me, my arse resisting and then the initial pain of my hole being forced open, yes it hurts but when that pain gives way to pleasure it seems to enhance the pleasure feelings.

What about you guys, do you prefer giving or taking dry, with spit or with lube?

The only lube I make and exception for us when the arse is already loaded, cum is the best lube, never liked the synthetic stuff (with the exception of crisco or j-lube when I am fisting someone).

really want you to fuck me dry man!!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

I leave it up to the top. What they say goes. I prefer a potent mix of cum and spit. And a little piss never hurts. Gets my hole so fuckin juicy and at that point i got no limit wit size and aggression