2 loads in one night in Atlanta

I’m a married guy and travel for work on occasion. I had a trip to Atlanta this past week and knew this was a time to let loose a bit. I have barebacked in the past but really wanted a couple loads this time. Typically I top but lately I have wanted to bottom, I got my chance. 

I used a couple apps to hit some guys up and set some plans. I was out with co workers for part of the evening and had a few drinks in me. That helped to loosen me up. The first guy was a college boy, he has sucked cock but nothing more before. I had him by and we started with some hot sucking before he asked if he could fuck. The dude had about a 9 inch dick but it wasn’t too thick. I got on my stomach and assumed the position. He lubed up and slid in. I loved him pounding me against the headboard. A few minutes of fucking and I had my first load of the night. 

He left and I wanted more. I found a hot daddy close by and he came over. I started with sucking his dick and then lubed him up. The first load in me helped but he was a lot thicker. I hit the poppers and he was in. He fucked me for a while and then bred me. 2nd load of the night. 

I ended up having him by again another night, the dick was good!

I don’t let loose like that often and loved waking up with cum in my ass.