South Wales

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Just thought I would do a shout out to see how many avid barebackers there are in the South Wales region and what position you are?

I’m near Swansea and top/vers.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
9 hours ago, Leighton said:

The three of us should meet up and pump a few loads of cum into each other! 

Or two of us see how many loads your arse can take before it’s running with cum

I'm Welsh and from the western valleys but left home in the 80's. As a teenager I definitely worked out where all the stocky tached miners used to hang out giving each other hand jobs (ahem, cottage in Newport's John Frost Square) but only watched. Lived in Cardiff for a bit in the 90s and was very worn out and popular courtsey of Tunnel and the Castle Grounds late at night. One my trips home, I never really pull much in Cardiff these days, it seems much less cruisy and not so welcoming to the average guy. However I always found a cheeky Sunday afternoon in Newport's Greenhouse used to scratch the itch.

Being blatantly slutty in England, I don't think many non Welsh appreciate we have a different attitude to sex. I politely say to friends we're earthy, but when they ask me to explain it comes down to a loose commitment to marital fidelity and being quite unfussy about the gender of the person giving you a cracking blow job

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
8 hours ago, cannero said:

I'm Welsh and from the western valleys but left home in the 80's. As a teenager I definitely worked out where all the stocky tached miners used to hang out giving each other hand jobs (ahem, cottage in Newport's John Frost Square) but only watched. Lived in Cardiff for a bit in the 90s and was very worn out and popular courtsey of Tunnel and the Castle Grounds late at night. One my trips home, I never really pull much in Cardiff these days, it seems much less cruisy and not so welcoming to the average guy. However I always found a cheeky Sunday afternoon in Newport's Greenhouse used to scratch the itch.

Being blatantly slutty in England, I don't think many non Welsh appreciate we have a different attitude to sex. I politely say to friends we're earthy, but when they ask me to explain it comes down to a loose commitment to marital fidelity and being quite unfussy about the gender of the person giving you a cracking blow job

One thing I found when cruising when I was younger is that a lot of the guys looking for cock were married and none of them were particularly bothered about giving or taking loads bare, in fact quite a few of the married family men I saw regularly were the biggest cumdumps I ever knew, I guess repressing their desires made them even stronger!