How to hold your loads in your Ass...Dawsons 50 loads did it .

Powerasianbtms

It bears pointing out that Dawson’s adventures are cinematic productions carefully engineered for visual effect. I’m quite sure it’s a lot easier to keep a veritable lake of semen in your ass if you have a crew around you helping you stay in position.

The rest of us mere mortals have to contend with gravity, and as a guy who has actually had a Dawson-level gang-fucking (30+, not 50, but I’ve done 20+ More than once) I can tell you that no matter how long you let it work its way deep into you, if you’ve got that much cum in your ass, as soon as you’re upright it’s on its way to the exit.

The thing is, by the time you’ve taken that many cocks, it’s almost impossible not to have at least a little bit of a gape - a plug is pretty much the only way to make sure it stays bottled up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

13 hours ago, ErosWired said:

It bears pointing out that Dawson’s adventures are cinematic productions carefully engineered for visual effect. I’m quite sure it’s a lot easier to keep a veritable lake of semen in your ass if you have a crew around you helping you stay in position.

The rest of us mere mortals have to contend with gravity, and as a guy who has actually had a Dawson-level gang-fucking (30+, not 50, but I’ve done 20+ More than once) I can tell you that no matter how long you let it work its way deep into you, if you’ve got that much cum in your ass, as soon as you’re upright it’s on its way to the exit.

The thing is, by the time you’ve taken that many cocks, it’s almost impossible not to have at least a little bit of a gape - a plug is pretty much the only way to make sure it stays bottled up.

I love your updates and feedback @ErosWired; I am still too new to be able to like or up-vote. Thanks for sharing 🙂

• 2 weeks later...