Failed deepthroat

hotguy02

Earlier this evening my daddy called me to give him a blowjob I hadn't seen him in a few months so I went to his house and I started sucking his dick in the past I didn't have no problem deepthroating him as a matter of fact he trained me how to deepthroat him he is eight and a half by 5 : but verythick but this time I was not able to deepthroat him I started having gag reflexes I haven't sucked his dick or anybody's dick since February does your throat gets tighter if you stop sucking or deepthroating I need some advice please I feel like I failed him he's disappointed I'm disappointed in myself because when I learned to deepthroat him he was the happiest guy ever now he's disappointed in me and I don't like that I want to get back to my skills any advice would help thank you

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2021 at 2:03 AM, hotguy02 said:

Earlier this evening my daddy called me to give him a blowjob I hadn't seen him in a few months so I went to his house and I started sucking his dick in the past I didn't have no problem deepthroating him as a matter of fact he trained me how to deepthroat him he is eight and a half by 5 : but verythick but this time I was not able to deepthroat him I started having gag reflexes I haven't sucked his dick or anybody's dick since February does your throat gets tighter if you stop sucking or deepthroating I need some advice please I feel like I failed him he's disappointed I'm disappointed in myself because when I learned to deepthroat him he was the happiest guy ever now he's disappointed in me and I don't like that I want to get back to my skills any advice would help thank you

You can get your gag reflex back if you haven't sucked a dick in a while.  Practice makes perfect, if you don't have someone else to practice on maybe try practicing on a softer dildo (like one of those "jelly" ones until your throat gets used to having something in it again ❤️

• Like 1

On 7/17/2021 at 11:18 PM, ItsCasey said:

You can get your gag reflex back if you haven't sucked a dick in a while.  Practice makes perfect, if you don't have someone else to practice on maybe try practicing on a softer dildo (like one of those "jelly" ones until your throat gets used to having something in it again ❤️

Thank you so much for the advice my daddy bought me a dildo to practice when I'm not with him

make sure to be aggressive on the dildo, dont be gentle because he wont be. Make it more real that way. Just work each inch down your throat knowing it is not about you, it is supposed to be hard work, and you can happily hold your breath for 30 seconds to let him use your throat as a spunk depository. Refrain from touching yourself during that as its off putting, gently massage around his inner thighs and around his ass and balls if he allows.

POst a pic of you when the skull fucking starts, especially if you are drowned in saliva (empty stomach always)

On 7/22/2021 at 1:15 PM, parvenu said:

make sure to be aggressive on the dildo, dont be gentle because he wont be. Make it more real that way. Just work each inch down your throat knowing it is not about you, it is supposed to be hard work, and you can happily hold your breath for 30 seconds to let him use your throat as a spunk depository. Refrain from touching yourself during that as its off putting, gently massage around his inner thighs and around his ass and balls if he allows.

POst a pic of you when the skull fucking starts, especially if you are drowned in saliva (empty stomach always)

Thank you very much for the advice my daddy was able to enjoy my mouth I practice with the dildo regularly now I'm able to take a half inches got my throat here's a pic of me sucking him

2 hours ago, hotguy02 said:

Thank you very much for the advice my daddy was able to enjoy my mouth I practice with the dildo regularly now I'm able to take a half inches got my throat here's a pic of me sucking him

ok good you need to really work on long deep throating, I was using a faggot yesterday and he was struggling within ten seconds. It feels silly because it takes me ten seconds to just relax before fucking that muscle. Then your daddy will be very happy. And eat his ass as well, even if he says no. Be greedy.

1 hour ago, parvenu said:

ok good you need to really work on long deep throating, I was using a faggot yesterday and he was struggling within ten seconds. It feels silly because it takes me ten seconds to just relax before fucking that muscle. Then your daddy will be very happy. And eat his ass as well, even if he says no. Be greedy.

He's training me ever since I was 19 I think it's just big he has a big big fat dick it's intimidating sometimes but I know it's not about me it's about his pleasure so far I have been able to take it all he makes me choke on it but he likes that I have been practicing with dildo but I've noticed that if he gets me a little bit drunk I will suck endlessly private message me I will give you my link to my xHamster account or I deep throat him

Deepthroating is like any other skill and requires regular practice to be great at it. I notice that I can't just jump right back into it as fast if I haven't been doing it in a while, so try to get regular practice to keep you in your best form.