Beach Load

Talurim

I live near a beach and there is a local beat just along the beach a few hundred meters down the beach. It is just behind the dune line in the bushes with some choice spots under trees too. I have been wanting to get bred bent over a tree branch down there for ages. An old FB who goes surfing down there messaged me on Sunday to say he was surfing and will be horny when done. I checked on my jocks and shorts and raced down and sure enough he was surfing right in front of my fantasy branch. He saw me and comes out and we walk to the clearing under the tree and we make out and he gets rock hard. He bends me over the branch and pulls the back of my shorts down and slides right in and fucks me in the open. I am looking at the surf as he pounds my hole. In no time he is flooding my insides with his seed. Finally got fucked bent over what I call the fuck branch and had cum dripping down my leg as he pulled out.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 7