First time with a black guy was my first time to take a load from a stranger

maiar

On 7/2/2021 at 5:49 AM, maiar said:

It felt good and wrong at the same time.

But it was the first time I barebacked with a stranger.

Nothing wrong about that at all. You were promoting international and interracial understanding and friendship. 😏

I hope you will continue to enjoy getting bred by strangers (of all races). If I were the guy in a relationship with you, I'd be even more turned on when you came home with your hole wet and slick and ready for me to fuck you, using some random guy's cum as my lube. I'd want to do this often, and see whether my sperm were stronger.

• Like 1

Congrats, Maier.  Well done.  It's our nature to act upon our Lusts, at any time, and any place, with any guy you sense shares your Lusts.  This is who we are, and there's little point to trying to accomodate "cultural standards" to sublimate our in-born Lusts.  That Cock felt great pumping Sperm up your gut - and you're going to want it, need it again.  Don't put all that much stock in the race of the guy (but, Af/Am Cock can often be impressive), but all BreedCock deserves to be sucked off; either by your throat or your Breedhole.

One day soon, I hope your partner will be joining you in sating your lusts (and his).  

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Love to get a big cock in my ass, loaded with anymcum, last one I got was pretty big, hebgot in me then pissed inside my ass. Then he fucked me 2 times, loved it butnthey are few that really have big cocks, even after he was done I could feel a 6 inch cock trying to knock me up

I've also had a guy piss inside my ass, as he was slamming his cock in my ass...what an INCREDIBLE feeling!!!  It felt like he was actually cumming a pint of cum inside my ass...and i've never been able to find another guy to do that to me. ☹

• Upvote 1

On 7/2/2021 at 8:49 AM, maiar said:

I am a 30 yo guy living in mostly monogamous relationship with a guy. I generally practice only safer sex. This is a real story of the first time I took a load on the first meeting with a guy and the first time I had something with a black guy.

I am a normal dude with some muscle, some fat, nice face. I am usually a top. I live in Prague where there are just a handful of black guys and those are usually tourists. So I must say I had had no experience with a black guy – until recently. Couple of days ago this black beefy guy in his 50s hit me on grindr. We have exchanged couple of messages before and he invited me for a coffee. I was nearby so I came over and I did not expect anything.

After chatting a bit we started kissing and one thing led to another and we were in his naked bed. I loooooved his body and his uncut big cock. After sucking him a little bit he started to eat me out. It felt really good. He asked if he can fuck me and I said no, but after a little longer of eating out I gave up. He said he doesn’t use condoms cause he can hardly ever find big enough for him (!). I never go bare with guys I do not know, but I was so horny I let him. With only spit instead of lube he got in. It hurt like hell, but after a little bit it felt really good. He was fucking me for about 20 minutes and then asked me if he can cum inside. To my horror I moaned yes!

It was a loooot of cum. We cuddled afterwards and then I left. It felt good and wrong at the same time.

But it was the first time I barebacked with a stranger.

Any updates? Did you go to clinic or hospital to get on PEP? Or do you take the Truvada already? Or did you test poz or neg? Or have you had more BB sex with strangers?