My fuckhole is a loose sloppy trash hole, do you wanna fuck it?

• LittleCumSewer changed the title to My fuckhole is a loose sloppy trash hole, do you wanna fuck it?
2 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

do you love fucking dirty faggot whores with loose, sloppy used fuckholes or do you prefer tight pussies

Great question @LittleCumSewer!! I was just wondering this myself recently. From the top's perspective which feels better on their cock and helps them achieve their best possible orgasm?

Is there a middle ground or some other possible option(s)? I mean every cock is different and every man touches himself differently, so would that not result in an infinite number of possibilities? Does your answer also influence where you go to find that type of hole (e.g. glory-hole, anon, bath-house, etc.)??

I know a guy that always wants to be my first and get in there before any other cock. Who else enjoys being the first one in?

OMG

Absolutely love a big wide open loose cummy hole.. for my cock n hands pleasures.. taking fisting over IMMEDIATELY.. followed by my cock and hands.. I love to put my hand n cock inside of my partner and jack off INSIDE of him and then only make him BIGGER LARGER and go DEEPER!!!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

For me the looser the better, absolutely. I want to be able to put my hand, my dick, and my foot in there. Comfortably. And I want to toss myself off inside it and really give it a pounding when I'm fucking it normal. The idea that he can hardly feel anything when I do that turns me on.

I'm not even a proper top lmao 

On 7/22/2021 at 12:01 PM, PULLOUTPUSHINN said:

ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT!! MY COCK IS ROCK HARD RIGHT NOW AT THE THOUGHT THE LOOSER THE GREATER THE TURN ON! LOVE TO GET BOTH OF MY HANDS AND MY COCK INSIDE OF YOU AND JACK OFF INSIDE OF YOU!!!

YES  !  YES  !    Totally Agree with you !  My Cock is Rock Hard too - imagining it - also love to have a Loose Pussy Cunt Hole with thick lips - being a Poz Fisting Whore !

• 3 weeks later...