Sucking dick at work ?

Jemue

On 7/4/2021 at 3:02 PM, CumDumpSLT said:

I’m a piercer at a tattoo shop and I have hooked up with few of my clients while they were in my chair. Yesterday being one of those days. I was the only one there and right as I was closing this black guy and his Spanish friend came in to get their nipples pierced. I pierced them while riding their dicks and got fucked some more after 🙂

One my fantasies is to get fucked by a piercer or tattoo artist! You definitely take multi-tasking to another level. I can't imagine being able to focus enough to pierce nipples while getting by fucked.

• Like 1

I used to work for this tech company that had walking trails near the building in some mangroves. Back when CL was a thing I realized that was a cruising spot. I used to go at lunch, telling my co workers I wanted some exercise.  In reality I wanted to suck some cock. I ended up sucking there about once a week. I guess having a married guy sucking dick was appealing as I had many repeats. 

I used to work in retail for many years and at the time I was still married to a woman and firmly in the closet!  I'd been out one night cruising and played with a very hot guy with a thick 10" cock. I hadn't told him where I worked but the following day by pure chance he wandered into my store asked me about a job vacancy we had. He applied and got the job. I didn't interview him as I'd already delegated that to a member of my team but he was the successful candidate. He used to finish his shift when my lunch hour started and we used to regularly go back to his place for  lunchtime sucking and fucking.

A couple of years previously when I was assistant manager at another branch our stockroom was in a remote part of the centre away from the main store that had to be accessed by a lift. One day I was in the lift with a member of weekend staff who hadn't quite turned 18 (the age of consent at that time. He came on to me and said he had the hots for me and he ended up giving me regular blow jobs in the stockroom and also some visits to his house when his parents were away for some more involved sessions!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 7/4/2021 at 3:35 PM, twoguyssssss4fun said:

a lot of people ( str8s included) have a hard time keeping it in the pants.

I was a school teacher, and before or after hours, it was honestly very easy to lock my door,  find an area near the back of the room to suck a cock.

Didn't do it often but managed to do it  five times in my career

1. First one, the custodian was hitting on me, and sucked me off. Did that a few times

2. Brought a young twink friend of mine just to show him my classroom during the summer. Blew him 

3. Teacher at the building - sucked him off and him sucking me off a couple of times

4.  Different custodian  - sucked him off multiple times 

5.  Former student - came back to visit one morning before school started to tell me he was gay and he heard i was..   he sucked me off. i  shot my load so fast , we got together many times after just not at school

6. student teacher - was also gay.   we hooked up near the end of the session. first outside of school, fucked him.  one day, weeks after he had already left my school, he came back to visit and after talking about it, decided i should fuck my first ass at school, so i did him. most quiet fuck i ever did.

Similar work here but very jealous too.  Nowadays too many cameras (and not in a good way!)

On 7/4/2021 at 2:54 PM, Jemue said:

has anyone ever been told to suck to keep a job, or even get one then had to ongoing. Or a similar situation?

Two things spring to mind,

In my 20s I was renting a flat in Leeds city centre, after a few months I was behind with rent and ended up with my landlord telling me I could be "his personal fuck toy" or move out.

He had a fat 7/8 inch cock and liked to use me roughly call me names and generally degrade and humiliate me.

He would come round at least 3 times a week, some weeks every day but my favourite was one Friday night, he turned up at 2am Watch a friend with him, both were "straight" married guys in there late 40s/early 50s.

They stood around me as I stripped off and got onto my knees sucking each cock in turn trying to fit two in my mouth at the same time, I was so turned on feasting on these 2 hard dicks I could've spent all night sucking them, a hard slap to my arse brought me back to reality as I was pushed onto all fours and felt a hand stroking my hole lubing me up with olive oil before burying his full 7 inches deep I to my ass, as I let out a deep moan my mouth was once again filled with hard dick, both of my holes being pounded at the same time had me so horny I shot a load without even touching my dick. And shortly after a felt the cock in my ass throb and errupt with a monster cum shot that flooded my hole dripping down my legs, he had me lick his dick clean while my landlord took his place behind me fucking me deep and hard as he slapped my ass and pushed my head down ordering me to lick the cum off the floor. After a few minutes he yanked me to my feet and rammed his cock down my throat and soon gagged me with one of the biggest loads I've ever taken. 

This went on for most of the year I lived there. Had s lot of fun in that flat.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was a undergrad workstudy coksukr at a large urban university bak in the 1970s.    I found a few hot bathrooms with a broad clientele of cox - pedestrians, faculty, staff, students.   And I craved giving honor and service to them all then and there.    

My workstudy job often sent me up to the registrar offices near one academic hall whose 3rd floor mens room was outfitted with a gloryhole.   This became my temple as I volunteered to handcarry anything up to that office so I could duck in and serve the dix.     

also, in the basement level of the building I worked in, was the office of the custodians on duty.    One janitor guy, a Dominican, in industrial green worker trousers that clung to his crotch real well, with a pockmarked face, shaved sides of his head, and enormous mat of tight black curls on top of his head, - so kinda weird looking - but sooooo fukn sexy in that latino way - he had a schedule that kinda coincided with my own.  And he had a respectably huge dik to boot. Which this cokpig cant resist    Well actually this cokpig cant resist getting down on the knees to serve most dix with the reverence and focused attentions which are their due…  i digress  but I love meat

if i saw that he was on duty, i would wait for the corridor to be empty, then i would rub myself silly til my dik was broadcasting straight along my thigh in my tight faded bluejeans so i could parade my groin slowly by the open office door to catch his eye.  

I sukd his cok so many times in so many nooks and cranies of that building - whose access he had by. Virtue of the keys.  

I fukn loved his cok.   I remember it with delight to this day.   And he knew his way around sukn the cox himself.   He could empty me in minutes - unfortunately - cause I really wanted his sukjob to last a bit longer than i could manage

i am sooo glad to have known his dik for the 4 years i was there.    What prize meat

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've sucked my old bosses cock, after he saw me go into a sex shop that had a back room one weekend, the next work day he called me into his office, and told me outright that he saw me go in. Then asked if I would suck his cock off. I did when I saw his cock, he was clean shaven. Sucked him of within 5 minutes he was cumming in my mouth, he couldn't beleive I swallowed his as his wife never did. After that I would suck him once a week, and not because he was holding it over me or I lose my job, but because I liked his cock and his cum had a nice taste.

• 1 year later...
On 7/4/2021 at 12:05 PM, Guest said:

I have had a few jobs, but you're right, in most places, HR gets wind of it and there is big trouble. I worked for a landscaping company in my late teens and early 20's, and I still work there part-time, when needed.  I have sucked cock and been fucked by a lot of guys there.  Even some customers. It's not the same environment as an office though, so I think you can get away with a lot more when you're out in the fields. Started with two guys, and from there, others found out (from them) and want in on the action. I didn't even have to try, guys just came to me.

Same with me at my workplace. A couple, very handsome guys found out that I liked sucking cocks, and when word got around, guys came to me after arranging where I could suck their cocks and I gave them the relief they needed. I was treated very well and even got teased openly in a very respectful way. Some of the guys challenged each other in who would be the one to give me a ride home after work. I enjoyed all the attention I got.

And, yes, doing guys in an office situation is very dangerous. A bottom guy I knew got fired after being caught sucking cocks.

I used to work as a night manager in a hotel years ago, so my shift was 10pm until 8am. Usually only me on duty with a Barman, but a couple of times one of the chefs would stay late / come in early, and that was it.

New events manager started with the hotel, and he insisted on doing some overnights to "help get the rooms set up for the functions." (One of my usual tasks while the barman used to do drinks.)

After a few nights, chatting about friends, partners etc...... Found out he was married, he found out I was bi and single

Next week, flirted a little, nothing too heavy. Teased a little, he admitted he was always in charge in his relationships, I said I was a slut in mine lolI

Weekend arrives, i'm kneeling in the gents toilet after a busy wedding while he is ploughing me for all he was worth. This became the regular for about 6 months. Every night he was on duty, we would set up the function rooms, and he would fuck my mouth and ass, drink his piss, obey his commands ("lick the urinal clean fucktoy, pick up the litter from it with your mouth etc....)

In return for him blowing his load a few times a week, i used to get more tips, free drinks and food vouchers, conference invites where we spent a weekend being even more depraved (he got them too, what are the odds?!)

It was a good arrangement until he moved away to a different hotel.

• Like 2

I worked in hotels from 19-26. I was a manager so usually if the hotel was not sold out I had a room available to me. Countless hook ups . 

many years later I sold cars. A few times guys I had hooked up with before would come in. Three or four times i went on extended test drives. Swallowing their cocks to seal the deal. 

I’ve only given a blowjob once at work.  It was ages ago, I was young and had just started my IT career. I worked a lot of late nights in the data center by myself.  The internet wasn’t a big thing yet, but I met a guy online and invited him to my office late one night.  Turned off all the lights in the data center, was surrounded by all the blinking server lights as I blew him while he sat in a office chair.  I hadn’t blown many guys at that point and his big cock was causing me to gag a lot.  I was blowing big cum bubbles out of my nose as he was pumping a huge load down my throat.  

• Like 1

I sucked off a colleague at work about 10 years ago!

I was a manager at the time overseeing a team of 40 sales associates at a large department store. He was a personal shopper and he made a move one day in the locker room. He kissed me and before I knew it, I was on my knees in the men's room eating his hole and sucking him off.

I swallowed his load, before returning to the shop floor! Two weeks later I had him breed my partner while I was away!

🐷

• Like 1