Do safe sex bottoms get fucked much?

rawTOP

This may be a dumb question - but since there are so many bottoms that are willing to take raw dick, and barebacking isn't terribly risky for tops - how in the hell do safe sex bottoms get dick?

I think the fact that barebacking is less risky for tops made it easier for bareback bottoms to get fucked when barebacking "was new" eight to ten years ago. Because there was a surplus of unsafe tops and a shortage of bareback bottoms. I can remember a lot of less attractive bottoms getting fucked surprisingly often because they were the first willing to go raw.

Now that unsafe is the new normal I think the odds have evened out, there are just as many tops and bottoms among bareback fuckers as there are among safe sex adherents or the gay population in general. IMHO it has reverted to the old economic model of sex:

Whoever wants it (i.e. that specific sexual encounter to happen) more, will more likely agree to the terms of the other. Whoever is more "attractive" in the eyes of the other is able to dictate the terms. Hypothetically: If I was totally smitten with a guy I might be talked into using rubbers. If the guy is just another fuck I will immediately move on to the next.

I get the feeling that pure barebackers tend to stay in the bb world and see the whole gay scene with a bb glass. Some guys are ok with both bb and condom sex, but pure barebackers do not get in contact with safe sex guys all that much unless these guys have the intention to break loose their safe sex rules. After time there will be an impression that safe sex guys are the "minority" in the gay scene, but we have to admit barebackers are the minority here.

I'm pretty sure I'd chicken out about taking him raw, but it probably depends on how hot I was for him.

Is bareback the new normal? So if I hook up with a top, he'll want in me bare? Will he even ask about a condom or will he just tease my hole with his raw, lubed cock until I can't stand it any more? Will a guy always cum inside me when he's raw? Do you think he'd ask me If i wanted him to pull out?

I am a HIV- bottom. And yes, I don't get a lot of sex. At least, less than I would want to. But I am HIV- and would like to stay that way. I am not looking to get pozzed as some here. Sometimes you need to trust guys on their blue eyes when they say they are Neg too, sometimes you take a risk. I have also been bred by guys who I thought were using a condome when in fact they weren't (and I loved their cum up my ass). I would love to bareback all the time as I hate rubbers. But on the other hand, I would like to reach my pension age without being sick as well.

I can only speak from my experience, but when I only fucked safe, I did miss out on a quite few opportunities. The first guy I let fuck me BB was someone I met online. When we first talked he wouldn't fuck because I wanted him to wear a condom. Months later when I finally accepted the risks of bb'ing, I contacted this same guy to fuck. It wasn't an easy decision and was nervous as hell. He made me confortable when I arrived at his home and even offered to pull out when he shot his load since it was my first time. I didn't make him pull out when he came, I think back at the experiences I would have missed by continuing condom sex and am glad I chose to bb.

I have been topping pretty exclusively the past 7 or 8 years (I've been fucked twice in 2012) and while fuck bareback pretty exclusively, I'm up front about my neg status and most poz guys who want to top me offer to and insist on wearing a rubber if they fuck me. The one poz guy I begged to fuck me raw and breed me refused but fucked me with a rubber. still was a hot fuck. I've found that some of the poz guys I tell that I'm neg instantly go into bottom mood and say they just want me to fuck them (which I oblige) and some who want to fuck me say they'll only do it with a rubber. Very few say they'll fuck me bare once they know I'm neg.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Believe it or not there are still a lot of people out there who do not want to catch any disease by having sex including aids so they insist on safe sex. Myself if the bottom wants me to use a condom Im ok with that if not then bb is fine too. I would never force someone to take my cum in their ass or mouth if they did not want to