Seduction versus force or bullying

tallslenderguy

Seduction versus force or bullying  

37 members have voted

1. 1. If this is a part of your wiring, which way are you?

• i love to be erotically forced/bullied
    • i love to be erotically seduced
    • i love to erotically force or bully
    • I love to erotically seduce
    • other (explain)

This poll is meant as an honest query. i am not suggesting one way is right and one way is wrong. i don't think there is a standard everyone should conform to, but that needs and desires are personal and individual.  i see no right or wrong answer to this question, just wondering where others land on this.

i'm a total bottom with a submissive bent. Personally, i shut down when a guy tries force or bullying, but open up and respond deeply to seduction and 'grooming.'  For me, it's a lot more powerful when a guy asks or takes a seductive/grooming approach to get what He wants/needs than Him trying to force or bully my submission to His need/desire. When a Top gets that lustful look in His eyes and asks, it's almost impossible for me to resist that desire/need i see in Him, i'd have to actually fight myself not to give in.  When a Top tries to force or bully me, for me it's like He doesn't recognize that He already has power with me to get me to do what He wants/needs, and it doesn't evoke submission in me.

How about you? Top or bottom, how do you feel and/or think about this?

i have both real life and fantasy examples of what i think of as "seduction" or "grooming."  This one is a real example:

i have a FB when i lived in Louisville.  For about a year and a half, He'd contact me on a weekly basis. He lots of things, but i think His primary goal was to open my hole, change it, which He did in a very subtle, slow, purposeful way over time.  i didn't realize He was doing it until one day i realized i was continuosly more open.  i realized when i had the need to use the bathroom, there was more urgency. i found i actually had to clench to hold it in, and it dawned on me that my hole was now more useful for penetrating than for retaining.  But that's sort of a side note, a little history.

He always wanted me waiting face down, naked and blindfolded on my bed. i never saw Him the entire time we got together. Before He'd leave, He would breed me as i lay prone and blindfolded under Him. The whole time we were together, He'd sort of have this continous, monotone whisper of 'dirty talk' which was almost hypnotic to me. Usually, after breeding, He'd just get up, dress and leave. One day, after about 5 or 6 months of getting together, He stayed deep inside of me and just relaxed after cumming. After a few, i started to feel a warm fullness and i realized He was pissing inside of me. It startled me, i had never been pissed in before, and He felt me tense. He knew me well at this point though and knew just how to handle me. He whispered in my ear how good it felt and even asked: "please take it, it feels so good." That was pretty much all it took, i immediately not only relaxed and took it, i got very horny, excited by His pleasure. And it's like He knew i would respond that way, because His whispering continued: "that's right, you like it, your just a little piss slut, aren't you?"  Though i had never experienced it before, He had me and He knew it. i practically whimpered "yes" i was so turned on and controlled.  He didn't need to force or bully me at all, because He already knew He had control, power with me. 

• Thanks 1

I really like cruising, it's always an extra turn on when I'm just made to take something I wouldn't do voluntarily and am held down just made to comply. A few examples, if I'm on my knees sucking a guy I fancy I have had my hair grabbed and my mouth just invaded someone with a cock I wouldn't want to suck and not given a choice about it. I've had people come behind me and just pull my trackies down and enter me without being asked and slapped hard if I try to prevent it. I've been grabbed by a couple of guys and had my arms spread out and been tied down over a tree and just used by anyone, mouth, arse, peed on. I don't really want to be asked, I want to be forced and abused. 

Seducing or coercing a young (legal) man to take his next step is so fukkin horny - ok, you’ve sucked my cock, this time you’re gunna swallow my cum.Ypu’ve smelled my sweat now eat my asshole.  Best though, is taking his bareback virginity - so, I've finally talked him into taking my raw cok in his hole, I’m fuckin him steadily and my balls are getting ready to shoot. I wanna grunt in his ear that I’m bout to breed him but I don’t wanna scare him Off my cock. I tell him he’s so fukkin hot and the best fuck I’ve had. Then finally when I’m cummin in his ass and it’s too late to stop me do I tell him, fuck boy, I’m seeding you now. It’s such a rush.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1