Right As You Cum

njones

Guest hole4bbuse

i like it any way a top or tops want to use my hole as long as they come, leave their load and cum again.... no beter feeling than a hard man exploding in your hole and then letting you suck him clean.

I've noticed most tops do what I do when I cum in a guy. After fucking with a steady rhythm, at the point I cum, I go really deep and stay there while my cock jerks and empties my load. I might pull back and push back in once twice but generally stay balls deep.

It depends......if I am creaming his hole, sometimes I keep pumping, and sometimes I go balls-deep and just let the climax empty my load. Likewise, when I am getting fucked, I'll let him do what feels best.

When I am getting sucked of, I like him to deep throat my meat, so my cock throbs and swells in his throat. But not to be selfish .... I don't complain if he pulls back a bit so that my juice spews in his mouth and he gets a good taste.

Sex is not all about me .... it's also about giving my partner what he wants/needs.

• Like 1

in out, in out, in out, when the climax finally hits me, I jam my dong in all the way and stop. I let my spasms happen like that: with no movement. all the bottoms say "I can feel ur cock twitching!"

Nice...as a bottom that's when I open up my hole wide and let my top choose more friction by pumping deeper or just staying with no movement as thick explains what he does when he shoots his load.

I bury my cock as deep as I can just before I shoot and keep it there until I've spewed all my toxic load in his guts. I like to keep my dick inside while we make out for a bit, and then I start pumping again just to massage my DNA into his ass tissues before pulling out.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Boxir55

When i know I am going to cum I thrust in all the way balls deep, if he is on his belly which he usually is with me then I slip my arms under his arms and with my hands on his shoulders I pull him back onto my cock. I keep him like that while I empty my balls into him, I want that load to remain behind when I finally pull my cock out.

Guest hole4bbuse

Boxir55 Sir - you are my kind of Alpha male to submit to.... awesome description of how you "slip your arms under his arms and with your hands on his shoulders you pull him back onto my cock. I keep him like that while I empty my balls into him". I also like your cum to remain deep for as long as possible. Woof oink --- then suck you clean when your done as you should be....