10 rules for bottoms

eurotopnyc

Slightly arrogant top. Make all the rules you like, just remember not all bottoms are going to entertain your belief that you are the centre of the universe.
These seem more like what an insecure top would insist on. Certainly not a top who deserves a second go.

Guest diapbttmboi

Nice rules, I may be passive in sex but treat me like that and I'll punch you in the throat. How's that for respect you prick.

I'm keeping my furry butt (my Tops usually like to see their cum clinging to my ass hair). In any event, who needs 10 rules.

As a bottom, the only rule I need to follow is to do whatever it takes to turn on my Top guy so that he has a hot time fucking me hard, and ensuring that he cums and plants his load deep inside my guts. And sure, I'm more than glad to clean his cock afterwards if that's what he wants. But a lot of guys don't want their cocks cleaned, and, I'm fine with that.

In short, the only rule is the bottom should satisfy the Top, and they'll both be happy.

Just because I am a bottom it doesn't make me less of a person to the top. To me it is a partnership and we as bringing pleasure to each other, each playing our role. To me a top that thinks he is better then I am because he is the top is just someone that is uncomfortable with his sexuality and wants to prove that he is the "real" man and it is the bottom that is the pussy boy.

If a top REQUESTED any of these rules, I'd at least consider complying, depending on how badly I wanted him or the fuck. If he DEMANDED them, again, I might suspect some arrogance or insecurity... but I very well might comply if I really wanted his load.

On the other hand, if I willingly OFFERED or OBEYED any or all of these rules, without him needing to request or demand them... then there is no need for him to put himself in the position of seeming like a prick, or myself feeling put upon. No need to place blame when you willingly volunteered.

We all define our own limits, whether in sex, the workplace or wherever. When you want something really bad enough, you go the extra distance to be sure that you meet or surpass the requirements. For some of us, that is these 10 rules. For others, it is 5 or 6 of them. And there are also guys who go several extra miles without batting an eyelash.

Just because I am a bottom it doesn't make me less of a person to the top. To me it is a partnership and we as bringing pleasure to each other, each playing our role. To me a top that thinks he is better then I am because he is the top is just someone that is uncomfortable with his sexuality and wants to prove that he is the "real" man and it is the bottom that is the pussy boy.

I totally agree with this. as long as there is a sense of equality with me & the top, then it's a go. after that, we can decide on the aspects of the fuck session.

Guest Matias47

Yeah, these are pretty pissant "rules." More like someting from mean girl than a man.

There's a difference between being bully and being a top.

I respect an ass-slamming top, but try to bully me and I gotta go along with throat puncher.

That is the crappy attitude that turned me from a good sub slut,to a evil dominating & demanding bottom.I guess I had enough of this 'you are the pussy,you do as I tell you,you are just a hole,I don't give a fuck if it is pleasurable to you' nonsense and feel great since my reinvention.I am a bottom and I deserve just as much respect as anyone else.

• Like 1