"I only play safe the first time"

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

I had a weird sittuation yesterday, a guy who was using a condom first, asked me after 5 minutes or so if i wanted that he takes his condom off to give me his load deep inside my ass😆 i was confused why he used a condom in the first place but ok i immedatley said yeah please load it up and he did. later i asked him about it and he was saying that he can fuck longer with a condom on, without condom he just cum to fast. more guys ever experience this?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kimberley said:

I had a weird sittuation yesterday, a guy who was using a condom first, asked me after 5 minutes or so if i wanted that he takes his condom off to give me his load deep inside my ass😆 i was confused why he used a condom in the first place but ok i immedatley said yeah please load it up and he did. later i asked him about it and he was saying that he can fuck longer with a condom on, without condom he just cum to fast. more guys ever experience this?

Condom manufacturers like to say it feels the same as bare, but we all know it's different. Most guys experience a decrease in tactile sensation with a condom, and for some that means it's more difficult to maintain an erection. But for guys who are quick cummers, a condom can help to prolong the fuck. I hadn't thought about it before but yeah -- a guy who cums quick might insist on a condom at first to make it a longer fuck or to cover any embarrassment they feel from premature ejaculation. Maybe these guys need split condoms so they can fuck longer and still cum deep inside. 😈

21 minutes ago, funpozbottom said:

Condom manufacturers like to say it feels the same as bare, but we all know it's different. Most guys experience a decrease in tactile sensation with a condom, and for some that means it's more difficult to maintain an erection. But for guys who are quick cummers, a condom can help to prolong the fuck. I hadn't thought about it before but yeah -- a guy who cums quick might insist on a condom at first to make it a longer fuck or to cover any embarrassment they feel from premature ejaculation. Maybe these guys need split condoms so they can fuck longer and still cum deep inside. 😈

Well whatever the reason was for him, i was glad he take the condom off and ejaculate in my ass 😅💦i don't really care how long a top can fuck, the only thing i want is feeling his cock bare and get his cum

• Piggy 1