7/8 loads this week in ONE day! Yes!!!!

TakingItDeep

I was in a hotel for a week rehearsing for a performance and was alone so I brought a dildo and was riding it most of the week, I saw there was a sex shop near the rehearsal place (there's truck stops off an exit so there's a bunch of stuff) and I wanted some poppers. Rehearsal was just in the morning so I was done for the day, it was like 4/5 and I was using my toy and figured I'd toss on some shorts and a jock (it's all I wear, just more comfortable) and run over. 

Pull in and theres fucking 20 cars in this place. I've been there before but it's been years and I was assuming it was a company nearby using the parking because there's no booths or anything inside. Go in, buy poppers, see two people walk in and go right into a giant black room. Well.....now I'm horny because my ass is lubed, loose, and I got poppers hahaha. Walk in, it's like 5 open rooms with couches and videos and dudes too pussy to make moves, I see a guy in one room with a dick out and an empty spot so I gave him a look and he smiled and I went over and sucked him. I just pulled my shorts off so everyone could see my asshole, took 3/4 hits of poppers and sucked. Within 45 seconds there was a dick in me hahahahha. The guy came in my mouth and split and then I just took on a handful a dudes, mostly ass. 

Haven't done that years but.....the feeling was there! Lol

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1