Whored myself out at a gay resort in Palm Springs

After the mini breakdown I decided to take a short vacation right away, the past weekend - 4/23 to 4/26. I booked the room at CCBC right away, they only had 2 left for the weekend.

I've been to that resort before. It's clothing optional for gays. So it's a big cruising playground. I wanted to relax and escape from whatever is happening to me, mostly the feel of being tensed up and the lack of personal space. I can truly be myself at that place without any judgement.

After a whole day driving I checked in and started feeling relaxed right away. When I'm in a hotel room I always feel safe, no judgements, and horny. Maybe because of the small space, and also it belongs to myself, and far away from my everyday life. To my surprise the indoor play area was still closed, but they set up a simple outdoor play ground with military theme. It has a sling, a few benches and a few chairs.

I douched myself right away, and walked around with my clothes on, just looking at what was out there so I could feel more relaxing.

## Day 1

maybe around 10pm I went to the play area and saw the guy who was texting me on Scruff. I didn't know he had a nice dick, but then I saw it and I decided to give it a try. He fucked me on the bench and an audience was forming around us. After he finished in me, someone else just slides his dick in me again. I suddenly felt a sense of being the center of attention and I loved it.

Several other guys also fucked me and bred me. After those crowd left it was time for me to relax too.

# Day 2

There was a very hot white guy - he was wearing a black tank top and a pair of shorts, wearing a baseball cap, but he is in great shape, tall and strong. The first time I saw him I knew I wanted him. I tried several time to approach him but was ignored.

I had sex with other guys and it was not bad. I wasn't chasing that guy any more. Around 11pm, I went to the play area and I just got on one bench ass up face down. After several minutes, an old guy came and started to play with my ass and he started fucking me too. Soon a crowd was formed around me and I was the center of attention again.

Next time I looked back I saw that hottest guy was there too, and he was rubbing his dick. I was immediately more excited. Another guy came forward and bred me, I think I had 3-4 loads in me at that time. Then the hottest guy came to me and started fucking me! I was like "YES!!" and his dick is big! I didn't see it but I think it's at least 8 inches and thick. I inhaled some popper and I felt I was in heaven! I could feel all the load in my ass being pushed again and again by his big white cock. He even held me up and kissed me. While I was moaning he was talking to me like "take this cock baby" "yes right there baby" and it made me feel really good. Guys around me was cheering for that like “take that big fucking cock”. He fucked me for like 10 mins and came in me too. When he came everybody around us was cheering again. I was so happy.

After that the crowd left and I went back to my room. Around 12am I logged on Grindr and started talking with a guy named "Hung Vers 8x6" and he came to my room. Damn his cock is gorgeous, and it's truly hung! I started sucking his cock and then riding it like crazy. But he then asked me to suck it again and came all over his chest. It's a shame that he didn't come in me. But then he asked me if he could invite his friend over to fuck me too. Of course! When his friend came over he left. And his friend took off the shorts and I was happy to see another big cock. But when it got harder and harder I realized it was the biggest and thickest cock I've seen. 

We fucked like crazy and he definitely knows how to use his big thick cock. I didn't want to cum but he made me anyway. After he pulled out I found a bit blood on the sheet. (and a bit poop because he fucked so hard). And then he said he should have brought his haler because he started suffering asthma. Damn I took it as a compliment for the sex, and for me.

**On Sunday** it was a bit slow. Much slower than Saturday. There were two hot daddies walking around. One with a fucking big cock and I sucked it several times, but he had no desire of fucking an ass. He told me he’d like to cum in my mouth while I got fucked. Im fine with that lol. And another hot daddy wasn’t even naked and he was walking around a lot but never set eyes on me. But he watched a bit and was rubbing on his crotch while I was sucking on the daddy’s big white cock.

Later on I went to the play area and got on a bench, ass up face down. After a while a crowd gathered around me and some one put a cock in my ass. The daddy came here too and he shoved his big cock in my mouth. I was being spit roasted and I was in heaven. I hit the popper hard and I felt I was just two holes to be used and that made me happy. The guy fucking me came and then another guy took his place, with a bigger cock. Soon after that the daddy fucking my mouth came too. I swallowed his cum. And another load in my ass after a few minutes.

Then it got slow again. There was no one around the play area, and I finally overcame my shame and got on the sling. It felt interesting. 😉

After a while some guys came here and looked at me. Some of them didn’t even try I don’t know why. Maybe I’m too young for them or maybe they just wanted to watch. Finally someone came forward and started eating my ass. Oh it was a daddy type of guy I met at the pool who works for UC Berkeley. As he was eating and fucking me he said he’s been wanting my ass since he saw me around the pool for the whole day. I took it as a compliment 😂. Then some other guys came here and one guy had a big nice cock, maybe 7-7.5, and thick, big head. He fucked me like crazy and I loved it. The sling made it hit the right spot every time and I was going crazy. He dumped a load in me and his friend then fucked me and came in me in like 30 seconds. I happily took that load. He kept saying thank you to me haha. Another old guy came forward but he couldn’t keep hard. Then a couple of young guys came here, very hot and fit, one white one black, and they were just fucking each other , they didn’t fuck with other people which I really hated. They just wanted to put on a show and be a center of attention. While I enjoy being a center of attention too, I provide service and bring joy to others.

I saw a daddy with very thick cock watching there. After that couple was done, he was looking at me and I signaled him to come. He moved slowly towards me and finally put his thick cock inside me. It felt really good and I can feel he almost came but he pulled out! Apparently he’s not ready to finish his day yet. The big cock guy then took his place and started fucking me again. And another load. And his friend then dumped another load, within 30 seconds again, and with a lot of “thank you” LOL. Then the big cock guy again started fucking me and it was hitting my spot every single stroke. My whole body started shaking and I couldn’t stop having organism from my ass. After several minutes of crazy feelings I finally shot a big load on myself. Damn. I needed a break. And I got off the sling and went back to my room.

That was pretty much done for Sunday. After dark it got really cold and windy, I went to the play area and there wasn’t anybody I was interested in. 

Anyway that was a wild weekend and I loved it. I’ll definitely go back to CCBC again.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 11

• 2 years later...

Nice!  I've usually had a good time there.  Only once in a while has it ever disappointed.  Glad you got your fill! I highly recommend everyone go and have a "It's all about me" weekend!  It's good for the soul/hole!

• Like 2