Bottom with sensitive ass

Gayasian

30 minutes ago, Gayasian said:

Just lately when I have sex, I can't go for long as my ass get very sensitive and start having chaving sensation. Not sure what had changed. Still having the same diets and no problems with bowels movement. 

Have you taken a good look with a mirror? You hadn't mentioned the chaffing before, it's possible you have jock itch or another type of fungal infection if the irritation is on the outside and surrounding your hole. You may also be getting fucked too often without proper anal care. Vaseline overnight does a great job of keeping your hole in good shape and allows for more regular activity.

the more often you get fucked and take huge cocks regularly, the easier it gets. once I started getting gang banged on a regular basis I got to where I can easily take loads from any number of guys no problem. it also helps to have a nice big dildo thats bigger than almost all the cocks that are going to breed you and fuck yourself with it every day. I warm up with a 10 inch dildo that is over 6 inches around. when I really wanna get dildo fucked I use my 13 inches thats over 8 around

The location of the chaffing sensation matters here. If you’re feeling the discomfort on the relatively tender skin of your ass on the approach to your anus, that suggests fungal infection, or possibly symptoms of an STD if a red rash or bumps are present. If you’ve changed lubes, you could also be dealing with an allergic reaction to something in the lube - certain lubes absolutely set my hole on fire (not in a good way) and I can’t fuck with them.

If the chafing sensation is at your hole or inside, another possibility is hemorrhoids that may have developed and may be becoming inflamed and irritated by the repeated or prolonged fucking. If this is the case, all the advice you’re getting to just take more cock is simply going to exacerbate the problem until you resolve them.

Always remember - our anuses aren’t biologically designed to be used the way we bottoms use them. To stay in fucking form, we have to pay close attention if our holes signal that something’s wrong. Don’t hesitate to check with your doctor if this keeps up.

And always stay well-lubed during your fuck. It feels better for you, and what your Top really wants, after all, is to get his dick wet.