Gran Canaria cruise bars and darkrooms nowadays?

15 hours ago, subBottomKink said:

The whole concept of the Horse Market strikes me as generally lending itself much better to German ideas of rules and organisation than to Spanish!

Last year it was small. 5 bottoms and 8-10 tops I think. One of the « tops » was clearly a bottom and was trying to hookup with a couple of the other tops . Wasn’t a big deal but not really the point. It was still a hot experience and I would do it again, but it would be better with a bigger crowd. 

On 5/15/2023 at 2:04 AM, subBottomKink said:

The whole concept of the Horse Market strikes me as generally lending itself much better to German ideas of rules and organisation than to Spanish!

It’s interesting how this event brings out some of the stereotypes of various countries in which it is held. I agree that the Germans seem to do it the best, with strict rules which are just as strictly enforced and adhered to. The British event in London has the same strict rules, but they are not well enforced and only half-heartedly adhered to… after an hour or so, the hoods are coming off, stallions are flipping and mares are mating with each other… everyone ends up having a bit of a laugh and ‘muddling through’ to the end 🤣

Edited by Spunkinmyarse

53 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

It’s interesting how this event brings out some of the stereotypes of various countries in which it is held. I agree that the Germans seem to do it the best, with strict rules which are just as strictly enforced and adhered to. The British event in London has the same strict rules, but they are not well enforced and only half-heartedly adhered to… after an hour or so, the hoods are coming off, stallions are flipping and mares are mating with each other… everyone ends up having a bit of a laugh and ‘muddling through’ to the end 🤣

sounds like that event lost its heart 😞 shame, it sounds just like a regular group event, not a horsemarket

On 5/7/2023 at 9:56 AM, Dexus said:

I'm heading back to GC in mid-August this year. Is August generally a good time to go? (if searching for loads)?

I was there last July for a week and had some fun. However I feel like I didn't get the 'full' GC experience as mpox was in full swing and people were being cautious in the sex clubs. Some were empty even. The vaccine had only just started to be rolled out. Things change so quickly...

Hoping to make up for lost time and get as many loads as possible. Thinking I will stay at the Axel and hang out at Basement Studio if I'm horny during the day. Any other accomm recommendations would be appreciated - preferably somewhere I can be an ass-up anon cumdump 🙂

Tropical La Zona is another adult men only clothing/optional bungalow resort similar to Basement Studios but has a much nicer layout/feel and is about a 7 min walk to the Yumbo Centre. It has a very calm/relaxing feel to it as it's gated off from prying outside eyes looking in. They do have a sort of maze/cruise area up the back of the resort but it's never really that busy as the patrons staying there have their own bungalows if they want to shag (although on previous trips, I've seen a couple fuck in the hot tub, had a guest give me blowjob until I exploded in full view of everyone around the pool area, and I remember one guy had is balcony door and curtains open and was ass up on the table waiting for someone to come and load him up). I have seen and participated in action in the maze area though but I guess it's mainly there for those visiting the resort (non-guests can visit and pay 5€ to sunbathe by the pool during the day but must leave once the bar closes). Also, at night after the bars have closed, it's not uncommon to see some guests walking around the resort nude looking for action. My last trip there I ended up fucking the guy that was staying in the bungalow next to me by walking around the resort nude that night (my partner never knew I  snuck out that night 😈). The people that run it are super nice and there is a little bar by the pool that serves alcohol and a light food menu and manned until the early evening. People who stay are there are very friendly and I've made a few friends staying there in the past.

I'll be in GC in early July this year and staying there again, but this time with a friend. A proper lads weekend! This will be my first trip to GC without my partner. While we're open, it'll be nice to be able to truly explore the cruiser side of GC without feeling self-conscious of my partner being right there if you know what I mean. I've experience Strong Construction before and it was a blast so I'm really looking forward to going solo and raw fucking as many guys as I want. 

Edited by Vardon78
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 3