often sore ass :(

hello, i have a problem with my after. I often have diarrhea, often with fatty foods or dairy products.

today i rode my bike for 2 hours and my whole ass was sore. my ass generally gets sore quickly. what could be the problem? what's the best way to treat a sore ass? thank you for answers!

here a picture from my ass

[think before following links] https://postimg.cc/bGLC2jwL

Edited by Frank92cm

On 8/12/2021 at 5:37 PM, Frank92cm said:

hello, i have a problem with my after. I often have diarrhea, often with fatty foods or dairy products.

today i rode my bike for 2 hours and my whole ass was sore. my ass generally gets sore quickly. what could be the problem? what's the best way to treat a sore ass? thank you for answers!

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://postimg.cc/bGLC2jwL

While people do come here asking about others' experiences with particular medications, etc., this question is pretty generic and screams "See your doctor!".

Yes, fatty foods and/or dairy products can, in some individuals, cause diarrhea. And sitting on a bicycle seat for extended periods can make your ass sore. Whether or not the dairy and fat are connected to your digestive process in YOUR case, however, is something only a health care professional can diagnose in you, after appropriate testing.

As for the bike seat: you might just need a different seat, one that's shaped differently or that has more padding. I wouldn't think this is connected with your health problems.

On 8/12/2021 at 8:37 PM, Frank92cm said:

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://postimg.cc/bGLC2jwL

After having my gallbladder removed, I had problems eating certain foods.  Two things I found helpful were an acidophilus supplement, and a digestive enzymes supplement. Acidophilus helps to balance the ratio of bacteria in the digestive system. Digestive enzymes help break down various fats, dairy, proteins, etc so they are digested properly.  There are different brands around and should be easy to Google to see if there's something you think might help you and find what is available in your area. Also be sure you are eating enough fiber -- fiber helps to bind things together and regulate water content in the intestines.

If you have frequent diarrhea, that redness around your hole could be caused by contact with digestive acids. The condition is commonly known as diaper rash and can be aggravated by sweat from doing things like being on your bike for 2 hours. It's sort of common for cyclists and other athletes with sweaty butts. If you think that may be the problem, just be sure to wash your hole (not just wipe, but use soap and water) after every bowel movement for a few days to see if it clears up.    

If you don't see improvement, check with your doctor for other recommendations.

See a doctor !!!

Or what he said:

On 8/16/2021 at 7:51 AM, BootmanLA said:

this question is pretty generic and screams "See your doctor!".

And let us know how it went, mate.