WET IS THE BEST

Oz-Top4flip

Wet Sauna, in BRISBANE (Bowen Hills), under present Covid regime (as of 15-08-2021) of restrictions is the best place to play because after entering, passing temperature check and logging in with "Check in Qld" QR-Code app, the downstairs saunas pool spa darkrooms glory-holes etc etc are mask-optional... only a few wearing masks, whereas masks are required upstairs in the lockeroom (no or little enforcement) reception lounge and cafe areas. This is quite different to the other SOP venues.
Just to reiterate, Wet currently is the place to play with least hassle... even better and safer when vaccinated.
NOTE: another outbreak of Delta strain is probable, and if so the place will no doubt close again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Goodaussieboy said:

Will have to check it out, might get a flight there next month. Is it usually busy?

Sunday and Tuesday is your best bet. On Sunday better get in around lunchtime or after 11am opening to avoid a queue that forms because of venue capacity limits from Covid regulations... other days will fluctuate with attendee numbers, Saturday is also not bad... not a full-house but can be a nicer crowd. Best times from lunch to about 8pm. Hours Mon-Sun 1100-2300.

19 hours ago, POZBB84 said:

I'll try it next time I'm up there. I found the other Brisbane venues clientele very picky so never had much luck there

The main darkroom is best, or bare your arse in one of the rooms ready to receive... During recent visits (when numbers inside Wet are still up) I've found even when the darkroom is quiet and a guy starts sucking my dick it seems to be a signal to others that the sucker is onto something good then the room fills and not long before they want to be taking turns with me in each of their holes and mouths.

I am banned from The Den after a confrontation with the redhead who managers the sex-shop counter... I don't really care, the place is a dive and is poorly maintained. Some pretty filthy stuff happens there in certain niche fetish and [banned word] tastes. Best spot is the mattress near the GH booths.

I quite like 29 Cruise Club, a second or third shower there would be good, including additional dunnies. Things also get down and dirty there particularly in the late hours 2300-0500... cocks going from hole-2-hole and back again... long trains\daisy-chains, three slings with one outside in the beer garden. Some fetish guys also go there for their piss tasting similar to Den.
The place is BYO booze... good for a well douched btm to get sloshed and naysaycare take and bounce on more raw dick.
Some nice guys go here, and it's possible to chat and fuck-suck at same time with conversation... the btm fistee's like chat...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone here had the pleasure of having Donkeyman (BBRT) Donkman (Squirt) his fat long salami up them?
First docked with him and others at a long prearranged BBRT party last year, lots or bare fun and daisy-chains, he also likes sloppy-seconds... he's a regular at Wet, mostly Tuesday arvo's... he is going this cuming Tue arvo, he likes tagging with other tops...

3 hours ago, opensource said:

Can anyone explain what the Den is like? I want to go there, but some knowledge of what happens there would be nice. 

I'm looking to get loaded in a darkroom, and eat a few loads as well.

I'd meet you there, but I have happily agreed to not return thanks to a confrontation with the redhead.

When you get into the venue theatre on the right... sucking and fucking happens here, to the left two small roomettes with raised mattresses, then the staircase upwards, opposite is a suckatorium that opposes a video screen, further in is a small intimate slingroom with only room for top and btm maybe one other... then the little-used shower and spa-bath, then one of the toilets.
Upstairs is a lounge and some seats and near the seats when open is the cafe-loungeroom and pool table with some seating. Farther end of this section is about six cubicle-stalls with gloryholes and for the most part very dark... and just beyond also very dark a large raised mattress where a lot of filthy fucking happens. The opposite end upstairs is another suckatorium with a large underneath bit for filth, another mattress area with an en-suite stall, and a large slingroom suitable for group action... another two toilets sums up upstairs.

Most action is around the large mattress and cubicles which is generally very dark... also the two slingrooms, the theatre and two suckatoriums seems to be the least actioned areas depending on the crowd or next to zero crowd.

• Like 1