first time you realised your into cheaters/cheating

reded

I don’t date, so not a cheater, but I’m SO into guys who are cheating on their GFs, BFs, whatever. One of the first guys I got with regular was a guy who was cheating on his GF and damn did he love fucking me and I loved taking it. He was a really good fuck, had a nice dick and knew how to love it. He loved that I was cool with him cheating and I guess it set a pattern for me. I don’t mind being a guy’s side piece and love getting something that should be going to someone else. I also love it when that cheater takes my cock and loads too…makes it even hotter.

• Like 4

On 8/15/2021 at 3:36 PM, Bimarried001 said:

I have been a cheater all my life. I was hoping my wife would cheat on me as well. When she did not I turned my attention to getting her to fuck other men for my viewing pleasure. 
That eventually work and now we are in a living cuckold relationship. She still does not know that I cheat on her with men. 

That's my marriage to a tee. I've stopped having sex with her as, well, i'm getting fucked by men a lot of the time.

I'd love to get her to cheat. How did you do it? She wasn't shy about casual sex before we met.

Years ago I had a quick hook up from a cruisy park, went to his apartment. I was sitting on the sofa, legs apart as he was sucking me. Phone rang, it was his bf/husband. He answered and put his finger to his lips for me to be silent. As they were chatting about the day...when are you gonna be home,  what should we have for dinner... he greased up my cock and slid down on it.

Hottest fucking thing was seeing his face as he got fucked,  saying something to his bf like, "yeah (grunt), I'll make some (grunt) pasta"  "I'll see you a (grunt) a little after 6:00" "Love you, too (grunt)."

• Like 1