first time you realised your into cheaters/cheating

reded

I know it can be conroversial to some, but some guys are into cheating and/or cheaters, it turns them on - this thread isn't intended to bbe a dicsussion on the morality, there are plenty of those discussions already going on here.  Am just curious about how those guys who HAVE accepted they are turned on by infidelity actually first realised it.

when I was about 25, I was seeing this guy about 20 yr old, and all was relatively 'normal' (although maybe not entirely vanilla as I kind of corrupted the guy, lol, different story there) - one day I came home from work early and walked into the bedroom to find him being fucked by some other guy.  After about a second, it sunk in what was happening and I walked out the room and left the house and was just walking down the street in the rain thining 'fuck, how could he do that to me'.  Pretty soon, though, I realised that i wasn't feeling the anger or upset that I'd been taught I should probably feel about then.  yes, i felt a little twinge of jealousy, but I became conscious of the fact I was tenting and had a big old hard-on.  I quickly ducked out into the nearby park, which was pretty empty because of the rain, and sat down in a shelter and just processed through things.  I found myself realising that I really wasn't that bothered by the fact he was cheating and to my surprise I was really fucking horny about it.  I wasn't very far from a cruisnig area so took that horniness with me and decided to try and see if i was as turned on by cheating myself, which I was.  Was quite a memorable afternoon.

AND when i went back home and he was there and all apologectic and grovelling, and I totally milked it for all it was worth, playing the emotional damage card, lolol.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I think that you  seeing your bf, getting pounded awoken something within you.  It seems for the best, as well. 

Smartly played with having him grovelling and milking it!  Hope his cunt is still being well used by others and turning you on!

• Like 1

For me, it was when  acted on my desires for a hi threesomes with another couple while I was married to my wife. The thrill of a couple inviting me into bed with them and guy on guy fun was expected…that opened my eyes to the possibilities. I knew my marriage was doomed and I knew that I couldn’t commit to another person. I was becoming a serial cock sucker and cum swallower and eventually became bareback bottom that will take all loads. 

• Upvote 2

I have been a cheater all my life. I was hoping my wife would cheat on me as well. When she did not I turned my attention to getting her to fuck other men for my viewing pleasure. 
That eventually work and now we are in a living cuckold relationship. She still does not know that I cheat on her with men. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Realised while quite young married men were a big turn on for me and started looking for rings when out cruising and especially at the bookstore videobooths.KNOW I was the first man many of them had a sexual encounter with.That really turns me ON!:)

For the “str8” married guys that prowl and plow guys like us on the regular, I hear the same complaint from them. If their wives throated their shit and gave up the pussy (and ass) like how their hubbys wanted them to, they wouldn’t be out getting their dicks wetted by someone else. If they do give it up, it’s like 17 seconds of lack luster head followed by some lazy ass sex where they just lay there like a corpse. It seems like a lot of women, after they get that ring or pop out a kid or two, close up shop, leaving a lotta blue balled men looking for release. Like the saying goes, “A good woman never lets her man leave the house with his stomach empty and his balls full.” 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The first time I realized that I liked cheaters was when I sucked off my first married guy. It turned me on so much to think that I was pleasing her man in a way she couldn't. He hosted, it was about 9pm and his wife was at work and his five year old son was asleep in the next room. Was so hot to go into his house, see all the family pictures laying around and have sex in the same bed that he sleeps in with his wife and that he fucks her in too. The whole scene turned me on and I was hooked right then.

Edited by Close2MyBro
  • Like 1

When I travelled with my bf and we shared a room (two queen beds) with his friend and his then bf.   Seeing him shirtless (Italian dad type with  gun metal bread and very hairy chest) in the bathroom and instantly knowing I wanted him no matter what. Luckily for me, we both later met on one of those sex chat lines - yes, this was a while ago! - and he had been thinking the same thing.   He drove over to pick me up and take me to his place and he fucked me like a good dad does.   And did several more times. That period was still condoms only for most guys so alas he was always covered.  I still think about him.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

I have been a cheater all my life. I was hoping my wife would cheat on me as well. When she did not I turned my attention to getting her to fuck other men for my viewing pleasure. 
That eventually work and now we are in a living cuckold relationship. She still does not know that I cheat on her with men. 

Keep up the good cheating work! 

20 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

I always chuckle when I hear or read these married men described as straight. Trust me when say a “real” straight man is not is not fucking gay men. 
Those married men that fuck (or get fucked) are bi and pretending to be straight. 

My hope to find a wife someday that will be a whore when i come home i taste unknown men cum in her pussy, show no cheating cuz no limit

• Like 3

My earliest sexual experiences in my youth were with married men that were cheating on their wives. All the way to today, I still enjoy having sex with cheating married men. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, travelingbi said:

My earliest sexual experiences in my youth were with married men that were cheating on their wives. All the way to today, I still enjoy having sex with cheating married men. 

Especially if they were wearing wedding rings!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bearhunter55 said:

Especially if they were wearing wedding rings!

LOL. Yes. True. 
I grew up in Utah, where most of the married men were Mormon. I still think it's hot to see a man strip down to his Mormon, magic underwear. LOL

• Like 1