Cumunion at Midtowne Spa in Los Angeles

Guest NSATOPFUCK

Guest NSATOPFUCK

Men:

I plan on heading to Midtowne this Saturday, August 21, for Cumunion.  Has anyone from this site ever been?  Looking to flood some willing bottoms with a hot load of cum.  How does this Cumunion compare with the one held at Sanctuary?  Any 411 appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 6:00 AM, Guest NSATOPFUCK said:

Men:

I plan on heading to Midtowne this Saturday, August 21, for Cumunion.  Has anyone from this site ever been?  Looking to flood some willing bottoms with a hot load of cum.  How does this Cumunion compare with the one held at Sanctuary?  Any 411 appreciated.

I used to go to it at Midtown, but never Sanctuary. I think I might’ve even went to it at 1350. It’s just as you would’ve expected, pre-Covid-19. Lots of guys fucking and sucking in the open, in the dungeon, and in rooms with the door ajar. 
Think of it as being not too different from the Blackout Party, which was always a good time.