Lube? What do you suggest?

m4u

6 hours ago, m4u said:

Thanks ErosWired.  I have ordered some Crisco to try.  Yeah once they have cum then the lubes not needed it is before that i need it lol. 

You shouldn’t have to order it - it’s just vegetable shortening. Every grocery will carry it, cheap. Also coconut oil - even my local grocer in Butt Fucking Egypt carries coconut oil, in a 16-oz container that will last you ages for the grand sum of less than $5 US.

On 9/1/2021 at 9:30 PM, ejaculaTe said:

You haven't lived until you've done laundry for a friend and the smell of Crisco pervades the laundry room. Silicone lube offered far less room for comments by and raised eyebrows of the building's other residents.

Try a non-Crisco brand like Safeway or Kroger brand. It's essentially the same greasy pig lube as Crisco but without the smell. Also I heard years ago that the Crisco smell is a patented thing that's added.

12 hours ago, ErosWired said:

You shouldn’t have to order it - it’s just vegetable shortening. Every grocery will carry it, cheap. Also coconut oil - even my local grocer in Butt Fucking Egypt carries coconut oil, in a 16-oz container that will last you ages for the grand sum of less than $5 US.

I don't think you can get it in the uk from supermarkets (well ive not seen it) so amazon to the rescue!  Looking on the net nigella says 'Vegetable shortening is a white, solid fat made from vegetable oils. In the UK it is sold under the brand names Trex, Flora White or Cookeen' but i dont think they are same as Crisco has a shelf life of a year once opened where as these you would need to keep in the fridge.

54 minutes ago, m4u said:

I dont think they are same as Crisco has a shelf life of a year once opened where as these you would need to keep in the fridge.

It appears that Flora White at least may contain some amount of animal fat, which would account for the need for refrigeration. Color me astonished that Crisco isn’t a global commodity. I guess it just exposes my upbringing in Appalachia - I think everyone’s body here by now must be at least 4% Crisco by volume just because we eat everything fried or with southern-style biscuits (American bread ‘biscuits’, not UK cookie ‘biscuits’). It’s kind of strange now that I think about it that I should have to be shoving Crisco up my ass at all - I ought to be Self-Crisco-lubricating.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

It appears that Flora White at least may contain some amount of animal fat, which would account for the need for refrigeration. Color me astonished that Crisco isn’t a global commodity. I guess it just exposes my upbringing in Appalachia - I think everyone’s body here by now must be at least 4% Crisco by volume just because we eat everything fried or with southern-style biscuits (American bread ‘biscuits’, not UK cookie ‘biscuits’). It’s kind of strange now that I think about it that I should have to be shoving Crisco up my ass at all - I ought to be Self-Crisco-lubricating.

Im pretty new to using coconut oil as a lubricant and figured I would give it a try since I met this guy in Prague that gave me a coconut oil massage head to toe and then he fucked me with the oil. When the coconut oil is inside your ass does it eventually solidify and is difficult to remove or uncomfortable unlike lube such as gun oil or platinum?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TwinkFoot said:

Im pretty new to using coconut oil as a lubricant and figured I would give it a try since I met this guy in Prague that gave me a coconut oil massage head to toe and then he fucked me with the oil. When the coconut oil is inside your ass does it eventually solidify and is difficult to remove or uncomfortable unlike lube such as gun oil or platinum?

Coconut oil is great! It has a really low melting point, so it turns liquid slightly above room temp. Inside you it will remain liquid and you'll learn quickly that just about as soon as it touches you it melts. Freeze it in an ice cube tray to make great lube suppositories. Guys love the feel because it feels a lot like a cum-filled ass once it warms up. Plus it's perfectly healthy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, TwinkFoot said:

When the coconut oil is inside your ass does it eventually solidify and is difficult to remove or uncomfortable unlike lube such as gun oil or platinum?

Coconut oil is liquid at body temperature, so once inside you it would never have an opportunity to solidify. In fact, if you apply it by hand you have to move pretty fast if you’re trying to get a solid chunk inside your ass before it melts away in your fingers. The freezing method suggested above is a good idea - I’m going to try that myself. 🙂

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Hairypiglet said:

Coconut oil is great! It has a really low melting point, so it turns liquid slightly above room temp. Inside you it will remain liquid and you'll learn quickly that just about as soon as it touches you it melts. Freeze it in an ice cube tray to make great lube suppositories. Guys love the feel because it feels a lot like a cum-filled ass once it warms up. Plus it's perfectly healthy. 

After I hooked up with that guy I bought myself some, and it arrived yesterday. It is a massive gallon of coconut oil. I didnt think I had ordered that much but I clearly have enough now to fist the whole city lol. Ill start putting it to use.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TwinkFoot said:

I clearly have enough now to fist the whole city

Actually, coconut oil, for all its charms, is not ideal for fisting. Fisting calks for lubrication with an absolutely tenacious slickness that doesn’t wipe away and doesn’t suddenly absorb away at the worst possible moment. I find that the warmer coconut oil gets, the thinner and more waterlike it becomes. For fisting, you need stable consistency and slickness that stays where you need it. Crisco seems to be the Everyman’s alternative, but as @WelshBBCigarFuck notes above, the gold standard for fisting is J-Lube. J-Lube, however, in my experience takes “messy” to a whole new  level - like a you-really-ought-to-lay-down-tarps level. But absolutely gets a fist where a fist has no real business going.

7 hours ago, TwinkFoot said:

After I hooked up with that guy I bought myself some, and it arrived yesterday. It is a massive gallon of coconut oil. I didnt think I had ordered that much but I clearly have enough now to fist the whole city lol. Ill start putting it to use.

Heh... I'm in DFW if you want some extra tips. I've developed a great coconut oil, water, and J-lube ratio that feels amazing. 

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Actually, coconut oil, for all its charms, is not ideal for fisting. Fisting calks for lubrication with an absolutely tenacious slickness that doesn’t wipe away and doesn’t suddenly absorb away at the worst possible moment. I find that the warmer coconut oil gets, the thinner and more waterlike it becomes. For fisting, you need stable consistency and slickness that stays where you need it. Crisco seems to be the Everyman’s alternative, but as @WelshBBCigarFuck notes above, the gold standard for fisting is J-Lube. J-Lube, however, in my experience takes “messy” to a whole new  level - like a you-really-ought-to-lay-down-tarps level. But absolutely gets a fist where a fist has no real business going.

J-lube cleans up as easy as Crisco, palmolive dish soap bitches. For extreme ass play it's helpful to actually utilize a combination of lubes. I coat my hole and toy with Crisco and then I use a mix of coconut oil, water, and J-lube powder that I keep in a pump bottle in my fridge that I can microwave when needed. It doesn't keep for long, but if you mix a pump bottle it lasts a few sessions and can safely be kept in the fridge for a couple weeks. I've been doing this since experimenting with it earlier this year. I've never been able to take a fist, but I'm now capable of sliding right down on some serious toys.

• Like 1