Cumunion Party in San Francisco versus Palm Springs

NWUSHorny

There are Cumunion parties in San Francisco and Palm Springs this Saturday.  I'm traveling to one of them, which one is better?  I'm a 50 something verse bear who loves to fuck and get fucked publicly in groups.  I've been to CCBC several times including a couple of Cumunion parties, but I've never taken a fuck trip to SFO.  What about the balance of my weekend will I be able to find more action in San Francisco or Palm Springs/LA?  I really need to get some piggyness out of my system after a year and a half.

• Like 1

Never been to PS, but I have been to the SF CumUnion and it is hit or miss. More miss since they have moved the venue closer to the downtown/shopping area and away from the clubs. Not saying their isn’t good action to to be had, it’s just not an all out fuckfest like before.

I would love to hit up Palm Springs sometimes.

Edited by BlackDude
  • Upvote 1

Palm Springs has never been an all out sex fest when I've been.  The all out fuckfest Cumunions I've been to are LAX Sanctuary and Denver Swim Club.  DSC has closed permanently and Sanctuary is moving in the near future 😞

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...